Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right you lot, listen up 20:51 - Oct 5 with 15490 viewsScoobyDoo

I hope you're going to turn up next week to boost the crowd as we ourselves are hoping to see a decent side out there on the hallowed turf as we are not seeing it at present. SUPPORT WALES, as we are all Welsh. arn't we?
Right you lot, listen up on 21:22 - Oct 9 with 1738 viewsjack247

Right you lot, listen up on 15:46 - Oct 9 by dgt73

Im welsh can speak welsh too and if wales were in the world cup final and someone offered me free tickets id still say fuk em.

Why?
Right you lot, listen up on 21:58 - Oct 9 with 1691 viewsScoobyWho

Right you lot, listen up on 20:59 - Oct 9 by ScoobyDoo

Wish i could say the same about your posts, there again no i wouldn't!

Good lad, keep em coming.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Right you lot, listen up on 23:43 - Oct 9 with 1642 viewsbuilthjack

Right you lot, listen up on 15:46 - Oct 9 by dgt73

Im welsh can speak welsh too and if wales were in the world cup final and someone offered me free tickets id still say fuk em.

You are the only Welsh person who would say no. Dropped at birth maybe?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Right you lot, listen up on 00:20 - Oct 10 with 1616 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

27,000 tickets have been sold for tomorrows match against Bosnia.

Including complimentary tickets the attendance is expected to surpass 30,000.

Outstanding.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Right you lot, listen up on 07:42 - Oct 10 with 1569 viewsChief

Right you lot, listen up on 00:20 - Oct 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Outstanding.

For a nation with a small population, which is deeply divided in terms of footballing and national identity, playing against a decent but not brilliant team, I think its a very good attendance

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Right you lot, listen up on 08:53 - Oct 10 with 1543 viewsSTEVE1

Outstanding.

So who gets these complimentary tickets?
Right you lot, listen up on 10:50 - Oct 10 with 1497 viewsScoobyWho

Right you lot, listen up on 08:53 - Oct 10 by STEVE1

So who gets these complimentary tickets?

Well me and the boys all bought ours and will be starting festivities in The Great Western this afternoon, come and join us scooby doo little. Its about time we had a chat and a pint and talked about football. Be in there about 4ish.

Right you lot, listen up on 12:21 - Oct 10 with 1455 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Outstanding.

I've been hearing similar talk on Radio Wales all week, like this is breaking some kind of record or other (I'm sure that phrase was used somewhere along the line).
It's such a pity some people have to gloat about this to disguise their inadequacies over their capital city team's failings

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Right you lot, listen up on 12:25 - Oct 10 with 1452 viewsScoobyDoo

Right you lot, listen up on 10:50 - Oct 10 by ScoobyWho

Well me and the boys all bought ours and will be starting festivities in The Great Western this afternoon, come and join us scooby doo little. Its about time we had a chat and a pint and talked about football. Be in there about 4ish.

Why would i want to talk to you son?
Right you lot, listen up on 12:38 - Oct 10 with 1444 viewsScoobyDoo

Right you lot, listen up on 12:21 - Oct 10 by Brynmill_Jack

I've been hearing similar talk on Radio Wales all week, like this is breaking some kind of record or other (I'm sure that phrase was used somewhere along the line).
It's such a pity some people have to gloat about this to disguise their inadequacies over their capital city team's failings

Are you obsessed Bryn, this is Wales playing, nothing to do with club rivalry.
Right you lot, listen up on 12:44 - Oct 10 with 1433 views1983

I would rather rub cat sh1t in my eyes than have anything to do with the FAW

1. Went away with Wales about 8 years ago and we spent the entire trip watching our backs as that Cardiff cock Corky went running around to every redbird fan pointing us out and telling them we were "Jacks" we got confronted several times by redbird fans and one by one Newport, mid Wales and The Goggs turned their back on us and just ignored it.

2.Told to take our Welsh flag down at"The Liberty" during a Welsh game because it had "Swansea" on it

So far that reason I'm out and I hope whaaaaaales get smashed 10-0

BTW I once asked a redbird fan how did he feel about Coleman being appointed
Wales manager he said "I don't care It's not like he ever played for Swansea"

Right you lot, listen up on 13:23 - Oct 10 with 1401 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Right you lot, listen up on 12:38 - Oct 10 by ScoobyDoo

Are you obsessed Bryn, this is Wales playing, nothing to do with club rivalry.

Ooooh that was a quick bite! The truth smarts a little doesn't it Scooby lol
And the definition of "obsessed" according the the Oxford concise dictionary is "an inadequate football fan of a lower league club who spends a lot of his time on the message boards of a more successful local club that he's jealous of". I believe.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Right you lot, listen up on 13:29 - Oct 10 with 1392 viewsVetchitBack

Would not be bothered if Wales didn't have a team.

But let Cardiff think we don't attend because we are scared of them.

It's about the only thing they have to cling to these days.

Truth is a huge percentage of Swans fans have never given a sh1t about Wales.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Right you lot, listen up on 14:18 - Oct 10 with 1349 viewsWxmJax

Outstanding.

What do you expect when the tickets are so cheap ? Ticket prices are cheaper for this match than they are to watch Championship football at the same ground.

Not up there with the 50,000+ that they use to get when Hughesie was in charge though.

Oh well, another fail on your behalf

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Right you lot, listen up on 01:27 - Oct 11 with 1247 viewsScoobyWho

Right you lot, listen up on 12:25 - Oct 10 by ScoobyDoo

Why would i want to talk to you son?

Probably because two welsh football fans who have never met and who support two different football teams could have maybe expelled the myth tonight . But of course - You and your kind only ever want confrontation, trouble is see ' keyboard mufty ' like everyone who reads your Cardiff bile they know your a lonely man. A sad, sad lonely man, and like everyone in your Cardiff pub when they saw ten jacks in their place of sanctuary, what did they do ?

Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.

Like you lot have always done when its equal numbers.

You do ......

Nothing.

Joke.

Keep tapping your head at Wembley, keep going home minus one.

Brain cell.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 9:54]

Right you lot, listen up on 02:27 - Oct 11 with 1214 viewsChief

Something doesn't add up.

Cardiff, 'bigger than Barca, biggest club stadium in Wales" hoardes of passionate cymru to the core fans, swans "too scared to watch Wales" etc

Why can't Wales fans string a single chant or song together? It was pitiful tonight, but it was the best in a while.

Is it common practice to sit watching football in east Wales?

Right you lot, listen up on 03:22 - Oct 11 with 1201 viewsJBT95

Right you lot, listen up on 02:27 - Oct 11 by Chief

Something doesn't add up.

Cardiff, 'bigger than Barca, biggest club stadium in Wales" hoardes of passionate cymru to the core fans, swans "too scared to watch Wales" etc

Why can't Wales fans string a single chant or song together? It was pitiful tonight, but it was the best in a while.

Is it common practice to sit watching football in east Wales?

F*cK SAKE.

There are some fu##ing tw@ts on this forum.

Wales play 7 or 8 times a year at most, this year 6 times, not 40 odd like Swansea. Given half the crowd haven't turned up for 10 years what do you expect? People say it took Swansea 6 years to settle in at the Liberty... that's 130 games later.

Other than about 1500 in the east and the travelling support everyone sits at the Liberty.

I honestly don't think I would like to live in Swansea with the amount of hatred for the national team just because the capital is Cardiff who happen to be our rivals. It seems some people take things to heart too much and miss the bigger picture. Ah well f*ck you lot, just spoil life for yourselves.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 3:38]
Right you lot, listen up on 04:58 - Oct 11 with 1170 viewsdgt73

Right you lot, listen up on 03:22 - Oct 11 by JBT95

F*cK SAKE.

Wales play 7 or 8 times a year at most, this year 6 times, not 40 odd like Swansea. Given half the crowd haven't turned up for 10 years what do you expect? People say it took Swansea 6 years to settle in at the Liberty... that's 130 games later.

Other than about 1500 in the east and the travelling support everyone sits at the Liberty.

I honestly don't think I would like to live in Swansea with the amount of hatred for the national team just because the capital is Cardiff who happen to be our rivals. It seems some people take things to heart too much and miss the bigger picture. Ah well f*ck you lot, just spoil life for yourselves.

Do you make things up as you go along, 6 years to settle into the liberty ? Could you expand a little on that bizarre statement. Oh and you keep having digs at Swansea- if you're not happy with the way things are at Swansea and the liberty then fuking stay away and stay in Newport.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 5:01]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Right you lot, listen up on 08:21 - Oct 11 with 1110 viewsBlasterJack

Just for the record, the amount of fans wearing Cardiff shirts, scarfs etc at the game last night was unbelievable. so much for supporting Wales eh Scoob?
What pissed me off however was a concession stand in the concourse selling purely Cardiff City tat (nearly all blue btw)

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Right you lot, listen up on 08:45 - Oct 11 with 1078 viewsChief

Right you lot, listen up on 03:22 - Oct 11 by JBT95

F*cK SAKE.

Are you actually this Twp or are you acting dull? You've totally missed the point I made (or chosen to ignore it). Stereotypes say swans don't go to Wales games, right so who does? Shittloads of Cardiff apparently. Right,well Cardiff fans do have "40 odd" games a year together, so why cant they string 2 songs together when Wales play? Something doesn't add up. I know its a lot to take in, so read it slowly now Bach.

Right you lot, listen up on 08:50 - Oct 11 with 1072 viewsChief

Right you lot, listen up on 08:21 - Oct 11 by BlasterJack

Just for the record, the amount of fans wearing Cardiff shirts, scarfs etc at the game last night was unbelievable. so much for supporting Wales eh Scoob?
What pissed me off however was a concession stand in the concourse selling purely Cardiff City tat (nearly all blue btw)

Noticed this too. You can wager this wouldn't have occurred in any other stadium across Europe last night. Surely UEFA has rules against it?

Right you lot, listen up on 08:55 - Oct 11 with 1063 viewsdgt73

Right you lot, listen up on 08:50 - Oct 11 by Chief

Noticed this too. You can wager this wouldn't have occurred in any other stadium across Europe last night. Surely UEFA has rules against it?

Fans wearing cardiff tops in Cardiff there's no surprise there. It would be the same with swans fans wearing Swans tops at the liberty if wales played there.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 8:57]

Right you lot, listen up on 09:07 - Oct 11 with 1027 viewsChief

Right you lot, listen up on 08:55 - Oct 11 by dgt73

Fans wearing cardiff tops in Cardiff there's no surprise there. It would be the same with swans fans wearing Swans tops at the liberty if wales played there.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 8:57]

Yea I get that (although I don't agree with it) but I was referring to them peddling scum wares in the ground last night. You wouldn't see them selling Ajax merchandise at Holland matches for example?

Right you lot, listen up on 09:10 - Oct 11 with 1019 viewsdgt73

Right you lot, listen up on 09:07 - Oct 11 by Chief

Yea I get that (although I don't agree with it) but I was referring to them peddling scum wares in the ground last night. You wouldn't see them selling Ajax merchandise at Holland matches for example?

Desperate times call for desperate measures and all that.

Right you lot, listen up on 09:53 - Oct 11 with 955 viewsScoobyWho

Right you lot, listen up on 09:07 - Oct 11 by Chief

Ajax aren't a second rate, overrated, small town mentality team struggling in the league below the Erevidise' with a joke manager. Cardiff have this continual desire to remind people they are still there and the reason for this is their football doesn't in any way at all, they are like a small screaming child who cant get their own way.

Its laughable.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024