Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what's happening out in the Bay 16:12 - Oct 7 with 11859 viewsswanny

Just come back from holibobs...what's that red platform out in the Bay - have we got Oil?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

what's happening out in the Bay on 20:59 - Oct 14 with 1898 viewsjohnnyKing

The Lagoon is a cover story, they drilling to see if Fracking would produce the goods there.
what's happening out in the Bay on 22:02 - Oct 14 with 1861 viewsGowerjack

what's happening out in the Bay on 15:40 - Oct 14 by swanny

I used to be an active Member, but we spent such a long time travelling/working abroad and only recently came back because of my parents' ill health - just trying to get to grips with it all. ( I say recently but it's been nearly two years - horrified at how quickly tie passes).
Spent the afternoon trawling through the Councils proposals for designating development land but it's all so complex - deliberately so I suppose!

You'll know my father in law Gordon then no doubt....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

what's happening out in the Bay on 09:21 - Oct 15 with 1804 viewsswanny

what's happening out in the Bay on 22:02 - Oct 14 by Gowerjack

You'll know my father in law Gordon then no doubt....

Ahhhh - now I've got you - I used to know Beryl and Gordon very well. Just been updating myself with recent Gower Society doings, not sure I entirely agree with their opposition to the Solar Panels at Ilston though - seemed like a very low level scheme.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

what's happening out in the Bay on 08:17 - Oct 16 with 1755 viewsScotia

what's happening out in the Bay on 14:25 - Oct 14 by swanny

Thanks for all your input - I'm currently struggling with the AONB proposed management as well as the proposed Local Development plan (which appears to have dropped off the face of the earth. The problem is - we naively think that ' surely they wouldn't let anything bad happen to such a beautiful coastline' and then you think....well, actually...... 'someone' let them build Vulgar Villas in the Higher Lanes.....so think on...

The Swansea ldp is the last to be submitted in South Wales, I think they may have been waiting for NPT.They have now submitted theirs so Swansea shouldn't be too long.
what's happening out in the Bay on 22:31 - Oct 17 with 1702 viewsGowerjack

what's happening out in the Bay on 09:21 - Oct 15 by swanny

Ahhhh - now I've got you - I used to know Beryl and Gordon very well. Just been updating myself with recent Gower Society doings, not sure I entirely agree with their opposition to the Solar Panels at Ilston though - seemed like a very low level scheme.

Thin end of a wedge...

Plenty of brownfield sites...

Would set a precedent.

Didn't get through planning thankfully !

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

what's happening out in the Bay on 11:27 - Oct 19 with 1654 viewsswanny

I've just been reading about the successful re introduction of oysters to the Bay - any thoughts on how the Lagoon Project might impact the possible revival of the Oyster industry in theses parts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024