Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Bosnia match 16:05 - Oct 10 with 14246 viewsLiberty

Who is going to win ?

2_1 Wales win for me.

Euros in France, if you / we , don't go then, then when ?

Watching on tv, so not as passionate as many.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:40 - Oct 10 with 1810 viewsepaul

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:35 - Oct 10 by shandyjack

the pride and passion Bale shows in the Welsh shirt shows up how little Giggs cared about playing in the shirt

Absolutely and it puts GIggs to shame although there is not a lot of love lost for giggs the dirty brother wife shagger

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:41 - Oct 10 with 1778 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How Williams and Kanu missed those chances I don't know.

I dread to think how terrible we'd be without Bale.

An excellent point but after that 2nd half it's disappointing at best that we aren't sitting 6 points ahead of Bosnia currently

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:42 - Oct 10 with 1789 viewsepaul

Right time to concentrate on the arra's Taylor v Wade, Anderson v Painter was a stormer, Richie Burnett lost....sadly

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:44 - Oct 10 with 1749 viewsairedale

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:40 - Oct 10 by epaul

Absolutely and it puts GIggs to shame although there is not a lot of love lost for giggs the dirty brother wife shagger

Looking on the positive side, I'd rather my brother shag her than some of the other fu8kers I know.
Wales v Bosnia match on 21:47 - Oct 10 with 1717 viewsshingle

Wales to finish fourth, Belgium will top the group and it will be between Bosnia and Israel for the second spot, meanwhile i`m going to smile and cringe at the usual suspects who again believe we will qualify.
Wales v Bosnia match on 21:48 - Oct 10 with 1685 viewsGorslasJack

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:47 - Oct 10 by shingle

Wales to finish fourth, Belgium will top the group and it will be between Bosnia and Israel for the second spot, meanwhile i`m going to smile and cringe at the usual suspects who again believe we will qualify.

Nice to see your being positive
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 21:49]
Wales v Bosnia match on 21:49 - Oct 10 with 1681 viewsshingle

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:41 - Oct 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How Williams and Kanu missed those chances I don't know.

I dread to think how terrible we'd be without Bale.

An excellent point but after that 2nd half it's disappointing at best that we aren't sitting 6 points ahead of Bosnia currently

It`s the Welsh mindset problem, they panic when in a good position and fcuk it up.
Wales v Bosnia match on 21:50 - Oct 10 with 1677 viewsshingle

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:48 - Oct 10 by GorslasJack

Nice to see your being positive
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 21:49]

Just being realistic.
Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:59 - Oct 10 with 1586 viewsKilkennyjack

Wales are good enough to go through - toshacks babes

Beware of the Risen People

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:59 - Oct 10 with 1584 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:49 - Oct 10 by shingle

It`s the Welsh mindset problem, they panic when in a good position and fcuk it up.

are u welsh ?
Wales v Bosnia match on 22:03 - Oct 10 with 1545 viewsSwanseajill

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:32 - Oct 10 by Jackfath

I must say I've been impressed with the passion and desire shown by the Wales team tongiht, a good performance.

Seconded. One of the best games from our national team I've seen for a while.
Considering that was 0-0 it had plenty of aggression and skill, plenty of fight and determination.

Great point that was hard fought for.
Wales v Bosnia match on 22:06 - Oct 10 with 1530 viewsjacksfullaces

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:47 - Oct 10 by shingle

history points to that outcome. and bosnia most likely to beat us at home. Israel matches likely to be key. we just don't beat these types of teams in qualifying games, not home and away, and we'll have to do that against one of them I would think. the fixtures have fallen nicely for the welsh media. we will be in it on paper for a while yet, and calculators out for third place to come too!
Wales v Bosnia match on 22:12 - Oct 10 with 1501 viewsshingle

Wales v Bosnia match on 21:59 - Oct 10 by KulusBeatFactory

are u welsh ?

Yes i am but that does not distract from the fact that when Wales be it in Rugby or Football are ahead in an important game with minutes to go they panic and blow it, just look at the last two Rugby game`s against SA and Australia as an example it happens all the time i`m just stating the facts.
Wales v Bosnia match on 23:03 - Oct 10 with 1360 viewsSwanzay

Not able to beat BOSNIA, says a lot, yes BOSNIA, sad state of affairs!
That is the reality!
Wales v Bosnia match on 23:06 - Oct 10 with 1345 viewsmonmouth

Missed it...was Wales any good then? Stats, 2 shots on target vs 6 suggests they were very lucky? But there's only one person on here that thinks stats tell you sh1t. So we gonna qualify or what?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:13 - Oct 10 with 1321 viewsSwanzay

Time for Coleman and his monotone voice to go, inspiration sadly he is not!
Wales v Bosnia match on 23:13 - Oct 10 with 1321 viewsskippyjack

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:03 - Oct 10 by Swanzay

That is the reality!

They have a World Class forward in Dzeko.. a very good forward in Ibesevic.. 4 well seasoned European midfielders and a good keeper in Begovic.. they're no mugs

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:13 - Oct 10 with 1321 viewsJackFish

Good last twenty minutes but other than that lots of hopeful long balls up to Bale and Church. Defended well though and Williams and HRK both had great chances to win it at the end.

Need to follow it up with a win Monday and we'll be in a good position to push for top two.
Wales v Bosnia match on 23:15 - Oct 10 with 1309 viewsJackFish

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:03 - Oct 10 by Swanzay

That is the reality!

Are you kidding?

They played in the World Cup and were a bit unlucky not to get out of their group and almost qualified for the two previous tournaments. Other than Bale and Rasmey, they have much better players than us.
Wales v Bosnia match on 23:19 - Oct 10 with 1287 viewsSwanzay

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:13 - Oct 10 by skippyjack

They have a World Class forward in Dzeko.. a very good forward in Ibesevic.. 4 well seasoned European midfielders and a good keeper in Begovic.. they're no mugs

Can you imaging going to work and being motivated by Coleman if he was you boss?
Wouldn't motivate me, hes got lucky!
Wales v Bosnia match on 23:21 - Oct 10 with 1275 viewslonglostjack

Great that the thread got back to football despite that Liberty guy trying to make a cheap political point about Bosnian fans as scroungers.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:30 - Oct 10 with 1239 viewsSwanzay

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:15 - Oct 10 by JackFish

Are you kidding?

They played in the World Cup and were a bit unlucky not to get out of their group and almost qualified for the two previous tournaments. Other than Bale and Rasmey, they have much better players than us.

Exactly, we have 10/11 players 'unavailable' , why is that? We didn't qualify for the WC says it all and we wont qualify for this with Coleman in charge, hate to say it!
Wales v Bosnia match on 23:32 - Oct 10 with 1235 viewsskippyjack

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:19 - Oct 10 by Swanzay

Can you imaging going to work and being motivated by Coleman if he was you boss?
Wouldn't motivate me, hes got lucky!

Coleman doesn't motivate them... Gareth Bale motivates them.. I'd give Bale the managers job.. what manager gets tactically out done by Andorra.. you could make a Swansea Senior League XI to beat them.. and that's a fact.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:37 - Oct 10 with 1207 viewsSwanzay

Wales v Bosnia match on 23:32 - Oct 10 by skippyjack

Coleman doesn't motivate them... Gareth Bale motivates them.. I'd give Bale the managers job.. what manager gets tactically out done by Andorra.. you could make a Swansea Senior League XI to beat them.. and that's a fact.

Well said, he needed the door a long time ago, but the FAW are not in it for the football, just themselves and personnel ego, its shown for a long time, sadly wont happen.
Wales v Bosnia match on 23:43 - Oct 10 with 1192 viewsperchrockjack

Brave, especially when our main striker is a reading reserve. Incredible lack of strikers..

Rest battled but we have no real quality and if bale is out we bale out

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024