Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm in shock.... 18:01 - Nov 1 with 2203 viewsFountain

....utter shock. That was as bad as anything I've seen since Hendry.

wtf possessed Clark to think Dunne was 'up to it' and what possessed him to play McMahon where he did.

The players huffed without real commitment and the usually reliable Daniels was a shadow of his former self.

And please God send Lundstrom back....like NOW.

Yours

Very depressed of FY8

slap me on the patio

I'm in shock.... on 18:13 - Nov 1 with 2153 viewsBloodtangerine

Fonts, it was very very poor and the one other word I would use looking around all the fans is simply boring.....the simple fact is the players arent good enough for Championship football.....and also in my opinion today did not in most cases today seem to put forward the required effort that is a minimal requirement.

Relegation is a near certainty so what we need to see is improvement.....imho that will only come by bringing in a few loanees of good quality and using the transfer window in January spectacularly well......I dafly doubt we will do either.......also depressed of Blackpool

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

I'm in shock.... on 18:20 - Nov 1 with 2136 viewsFountain

I'm in shock.... on 18:13 - Nov 1 by Bloodtangerine

Fonts, it was very very poor and the one other word I would use looking around all the fans is simply boring.....the simple fact is the players arent good enough for Championship football.....and also in my opinion today did not in most cases today seem to put forward the required effort that is a minimal requirement.

Relegation is a near certainty so what we need to see is improvement.....imho that will only come by bringing in a few loanees of good quality and using the transfer window in January spectacularly well......I dafly doubt we will do either.......also depressed of Blackpool

Boring was a word we used alongside clueless. See the run second half from Miller/Ranger down the left? He ran beat players, hadn't a clue where he was going and had NO support. Obviously lost the ball but reminded me so much of watching YM's U8's all those years ago.

Utter, utter shiote.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2014 18:21]

slap me on the patio

I'm in shock.... on 18:57 - Nov 1 with 2077 viewsTwelveAngryMen

I'm in shock.... on 18:20 - Nov 1 by Fountain

Boring was a word we used alongside clueless. See the run second half from Miller/Ranger down the left? He ran beat players, hadn't a clue where he was going and had NO support. Obviously lost the ball but reminded me so much of watching YM's U8's all those years ago.

Utter, utter shiote.

Founts I thought the same re Hendry
That was beyond shocking

#footballfirst

I'm in shock.... on 18:58 - Nov 1 with 2073 viewsBloodtangerine

I'm in shock.... on 18:20 - Nov 1 by Fountain

Utter, utter shiote.

Fonts, I have been involved up until 12 months ago in coaching youth football for quite a few years with Layton Fc (the kids who were on the pitch at half time). I am not kidding when I say that our under 16 team last year who won the Cup (if you scaled them up physically) would beat this Pool team as would the YMCA under 16s from our league last year (who beat us in a Play off final for the league which both teams tied in)....not a doubt in my mind in that.......which is tragic

I'm in shock.... on 19:04 - Nov 1 with 2062 viewsribble

It was very, very poor. Worst performance that I've seen from a Blackpool side for many years. Picking individuals out is probably unfair but Dunne shouldn't have been anywhere near that football pitch. Just woeful.
I'm in shock.... on 19:13 - Nov 1 with 2037 viewsBloodtangerine

I'm in shock.... on 19:04 - Nov 1 by ribble

It was very, very poor. Worst performance that I've seen from a Blackpool side for many years. Picking individuals out is probably unfair but Dunne shouldn't have been anywhere near that football pitch. Just woeful.

Dunne looked like everything was a surprise to him.....like he had not been told the rules of the game or something.....he should never play at this level again

I'm in shock.... on 19:13 - Nov 1 with 2037 viewsFast_Fourier_Transfo

Blood: I almost posted on FOL that my U16's Blues team of last year would have beaten that lot today. We would certainly have played more attractive football.
(I can't believe you didn't mention us!)
I'm in shock.... on 19:14 - Nov 1 with 2033 viewsSirHarryThomson

I'm in shock.... on 19:04 - Nov 1 by ribble

Dunne looked good when he warmed down at the side of the pitch after coming off. Actually I felt sorry for him he gets his chance and got no help from anybody. League 1 arriving at breakneck speed. Well done Karl
Login to get fewer ads

I'm in shock.... on 19:21 - Nov 1 with 2017 viewsBloodtangerine

I'm in shock.... on 19:14 - Nov 1 by SirHarryThomson

Dunne looked good when he warmed down at the side of the pitch after coming off. Actually I felt sorry for him he gets his chance and got no help from anybody. League 1 arriving at breakneck speed. Well done Karl

FFT, yes you would have beaten them undoubtedly.........today was truly awful mate........a crying shame what has happened at the club

I'm in shock.... on 19:27 - Nov 1 with 2002 viewsFountain

I'm in shock.... on 19:21 - Nov 1 by Bloodtangerine

FFT, yes you would have beaten them undoubtedly.........today was truly awful mate........a crying shame what has happened at the club

That wasn't a new manager reaction today, more of a 'where the XXX is our old manager'. It seriously doesn't bode well.

Disclaimer: I'm Anti-Oyscum by nature and have been for many years but am always optimistic match days. It's the hope you see; you have to have it.

slap me on the patio

I'm in shock.... on 19:36 - Nov 2 with 1778 viewsOrmerod89

I'm in shock.... on 19:27 - Nov 1 by Fountain

That wasn't a new manager reaction today, more of a 'where the XXX is our old manager'. It seriously doesn't bode well.

Disclaimer: I'm Anti-Oyscum by nature and have been for many years but am always optimistic match days. It's the hope you see; you have to have it.

I get the feeling a lot of that must have been Noel Blake's side.

Also interesting how he mentioned they're not playing as well as they're training. You do wonder if Lundstram is the best player ever at training but can't put it in to practise?!

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

I'm in shock.... on 20:02 - Nov 2 with 1764 viewsSouthStandSeasider

I'm in shock.... on 19:36 - Nov 2 by Ormerod89

I get the feeling a lot of that must have been Noel Blake's side.

Also interesting how he mentioned they're not playing as well as they're training. You do wonder if Lundstram is the best player ever at training but can't put it in to practise?!

The continual playing of Lundstram is one that totally baffles me. I can't think of anything he brings to the table to justify his place in the team.
I'm in shock.... on 20:15 - Nov 2 with 1748 viewsSouthshorepool

I'm in shock.... on 20:02 - Nov 2 by SouthStandSeasider

The continual playing of Lundstram is one that totally baffles me. I can't think of anything he brings to the table to justify his place in the team.

You can imagine Lundstram pinging 50 yard balls straight to feet in practice. It's a shame those pesky defenders and midfielders from the opposition get in the way on Saturdays.
He needs to be sent back like yesterday. A truly shocking footballer.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

I'm in shock.... on 20:28 - Nov 2 with 1739 viewsBOYBILLY

I'm in shock.... on 20:15 - Nov 2 by Southshorepool

You can imagine Lundstram pinging 50 yard balls straight to feet in practice. It's a shame those pesky defenders and midfielders from the opposition get in the way on Saturdays.
He needs to be sent back like yesterday. A truly shocking footballer.

Slagging off people in a tangerine shirt is not the answer to our problem. Only one family to blame.
I'm in shock.... on 22:38 - Nov 2 with 1662 viewstangerinedom

I'm in shock.... on 20:28 - Nov 2 by BOYBILLY

Slagging off people in a tangerine shirt is not the answer to our problem. Only one family to blame.

Very interesting point this one Founts which I'd not considered

That wasn't a new manager reaction today, more of a 'where the XXX is our old manager'. It seriously doesn't bode well.[/i}

Was Riga liked by the players far more than we'll ever know and that was a real two fingers up to the Chairman and the new manager. Real concern if it was!!
I'm in shock.... on 22:44 - Nov 2 with 1658 viewsBertandErnie

I'm in shock.... on 22:38 - Nov 2 by tangerinedom

Very interesting point this one Founts which I'd not considered

That wasn't a new manager reaction today, more of a 'where the XXX is our old manager'. It seriously doesn't bode well.[/i}

Was Riga liked by the players far more than we'll ever know and that was a real two fingers up to the Chairman and the new manager. Real concern if it was!!

I think we can often read too much in to situations - every player wants to win a game but you did get the impression especially in the last 30 mins they had run out of ideas - not one of the subs made a blind difference, Lundstram was passing back more than forward, Clarke was trying speculative 30 yard passes and I don't think we had a shot on goal.

Worrying thing is that they didn't even have their first choice keeper in goal .. were were the shots at him!!
I'm in shock.... on 08:33 - Nov 3 with 1599 viewswespens

I'm in shock.... on 22:44 - Nov 2 by BertandErnie

I think we can often read too much in to situations - every player wants to win a game but you did get the impression especially in the last 30 mins they had run out of ideas - not one of the subs made a blind difference, Lundstram was passing back more than forward, Clarke was trying speculative 30 yard passes and I don't think we had a shot on goal.

Worrying thing is that they didn't even have their first choice keeper in goal .. were were the shots at him!!

Not sure why so many fans were in shock after Saturday - you can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear and that is what Riga left us with. No midfield and no goal scorers - that's why Clark's job for me is more about recruitment than it is coaching what he has.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024