Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? 21:11 - Nov 1 with 4135 viewsBloodtangerine

Lee will be at this minute very positive as indeed he should be after 4/5 days in a job. He has little to lose in reality and also has inherited a squad that despite what he says publicly he must know are naff. So he clearly will know he needs to build his own team to mount a promotion charge nexy season from Lge 1.

The only question (and I think I know the answer here) is will Karl,support quality loanees and then permanent quality signings in January??

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 19:40 - Nov 2 with 927 viewsWizaard

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 17:32 - Nov 2 by Plumbs

You sorted for next week Wizz? Bit of a drive for you I guess☺️

The 254 down into town, a few pints and a stroll to see us get three points
Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 21:30 - Nov 2 with 897 viewsBFC_Tim

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 19:40 - Nov 2 by Wizaard

The 254 down into town, a few pints and a stroll to see us get three points

I think it's daft to expect that O won't back him because he will realise that the hefty price if he doesn't is relegation and that would make him squirm. I know not many believe that but he will lose his place on the FL board (isn't he the Championship rep), he will lose all his hollow achievements and I reckon that pride alone will mean Clark will get pretty much what he wants (certainly in the loan window)

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 21:34 - Nov 2 with 897 viewsOld_Laytonian

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 19:24 - Nov 2 by original_insider

In reply to Founts and Wiz I fully agree with the logic in what you say but KokeKo has never applied logic to any fully based business before so why change.

If he(Oyston) doesn't back him then there wasn't a lot of point in sacking Riga
Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 21:38 - Nov 2 with 895 viewsBloodtangerine

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 21:34 - Nov 2 by Old_Laytonian

I just cannot see it but hope I am wrong

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 13:01 - Nov 3 with 864 viewsLala

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 19:24 - Nov 2 by original_insider

In reply to Founts and Wiz I fully agree with the logic in what you say but KokeKo has never applied logic to any fully based business before so why change.

I agree with Wiz's summary.

I also agree that there was some money available to Riga that wasn't spent because of the disagreement in where it should be spent.

This is Riga's team and Clark needs to put his stamp on in, many in, many out.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 13:06 - Nov 3 with 860 viewsseasider13

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 21:34 - Nov 2 by Old_Laytonian

I agree with that logic Old_Laytonian, but over the years this club always seems great at shooting itself in the foot.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 15:31 - Nov 4 with 846 viewssteve_g

Does it prove that Clark is being backed by getting one in or is that merely a hollow gesture?

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 07:59 - Nov 5 with 811 viewsrigabeliever

I think Oyston already has one eye on next season and so anyone coming in can expect a 50% wage cut next season written in to their contract #oystonout

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Login to get fewer ads

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 16:00 - Nov 5 with 782 viewsArchibaldKnox

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 13:01 - Nov 3 by Lala

I agree with Wiz's summary.

I also agree that there was some money available to Riga that wasn't spent because of the disagreement in where it should be spent.

This is Riga's team and Clark needs to put his stamp on in, many in, many out.

" ...some money available to Riga that wasn't spent because of the disagreement in where it should be spent"

I wonder how much that will be? A million? Pffffttt. Maybe into the few hundred thousand max, and saved to be spent in January? Not enough to get us out of this mess, I fear. Too little , too late. Hope is hanging by a thread.

"This is Riga's team and Clark needs to put his stamp on in, many in, many out."

"Many in" is theoretically possible, though the latest examples are bargain basement freebies and few in number. But "many out" ? Where do you think they will be going? Which other team would want them? Possibly a Lge 2 club like Bury? That would just confirm their level and BFC will not get any money for them.

This is all about rearranging the deckchairs on the RMS Titanic as it goes down...
Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 22:29 - Nov 8 with 753 viewsOrmerod89

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 16:00 - Nov 5 by ArchibaldKnox

" ...some money available to Riga that wasn't spent because of the disagreement in where it should be spent"

I wonder how much that will be? A million? Pffffttt. Maybe into the few hundred thousand max, and saved to be spent in January? Not enough to get us out of this mess, I fear. Too little , too late. Hope is hanging by a thread.

"This is Riga's team and Clark needs to put his stamp on in, many in, many out."

"Many in" is theoretically possible, though the latest examples are bargain basement freebies and few in number. But "many out" ? Where do you think they will be going? Which other team would want them? Possibly a Lge 2 club like Bury? That would just confirm their level and BFC will not get any money for them.

This is all about rearranging the deckchairs on the RMS Titanic as it goes down...

I think this is a damaged team now - like filling the holes on the titanic - everyone who comes in will be dragged down to the way that we play, as every team is. Unless we get some metal, class and heart in midfield so it will continue - I hope Cubdero will still be the answer!

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:44 - Nov 8 with 743 viewsthomasr1934

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:21 - Nov 1 by FY4MIKEH

Osbourne sensible post mate. Clark will keep us up. Riga Revolution, long gone, a shark with nothing behind his eyes.

sensible post " could OF / would OF ha ha
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:21 - Nov 9 with 700 viewsPoolman

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:44 - Nov 8 by thomasr1934

sensible post " could OF / would OF ha ha

The Titanic analogy is about right - we may get thrown some life jackets if we can get 4 wins by Christmas but otherwise let's hold our breaths and prepare to go under!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:44 - Nov 10 with 674 viewssteve_g

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:21 - Nov 9 by Poolman

The Titanic analogy is about right - we may get thrown some life jackets if we can get 4 wins by Christmas but otherwise let's hold our breaths and prepare to go under!

Bearing in mind he's bought four players in already, how many more will he need? I'd say if he doesn't fancy Joan Oriol (and not overly convinced by him) then he needs a left back and still reckon we need a striker - least all these loans should mean Lundstram gets bumped!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 23:11 - Nov 13 with 649 viewsbrassedoff

Do you know I bet Clark thinks it's Xmas. I'm told there's a few million budget left for this season, he can go in, change the squad, get in some loans and start afresh. Yeah of course he'll be backed .. but only to a point. Come January or June when the stark reality of our contracts kick in he may look at it differently!

Poll: Would you still play the Oriol's

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 23:17 - Nov 13 with 648 viewssteve_g

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 23:11 - Nov 13 by brassedoff

Do you know I bet Clark thinks it's Xmas. I'm told there's a few million budget left for this season, he can go in, change the squad, get in some loans and start afresh. Yeah of course he'll be backed .. but only to a point. Come January or June when the stark reality of our contracts kick in he may look at it differently!

I think BO has hit the nail on his head. Of course KO will back LC with loans and freebies - the true test is whether in January if there's a chance we can stay up if he'll splash some cash on transfer fees - I somewhat doubt it!

Clark has a job on his hands....will he be backed? on 00:01 - Nov 14 with 604 viewsGrayth

"A warchest will be made available for January to buy in some real quality."

Good lord.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024