Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sundays ref... 20:07 - Nov 3 with 2645 viewsjackbazza

Good ol Phil Dowd who' s reffing the Palace game on now, is also named as the ref for Swans v Arsenal on Sunday...

I Luv Sian Massey

Sundays ref... on 21:05 - Nov 3 with 2563 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He should have given palace a pen first minute

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Sundays ref... on 21:11 - Nov 3 with 2542 viewsItchySphincter

Is he the one that cheers when we score?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Sundays ref... on 21:18 - Nov 3 with 2530 viewsDewi1jack

IMHO, he has gone from being an excellent, very fair ref when we first came up, to being a big team ref now.
Plus he seems to make totally baffling decisions nowadays. Either that or he misses an awful lot around the pitch.
Methinks we could do with more linespeople who can help the ref because they're not afraid to raise the flag. In fact the whole PL and football league could.
Where's Sian working nowadays?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Sundays ref... on 23:06 - Nov 3 with 2405 viewsHighjack

He's a good ref but he's far too pally with the big name players.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sundays ref... on 23:13 - Nov 3 with 2390 viewsdobjack2

Garry had better start writing his post match speech about refereeing decisions now.
Sundays ref... on 23:40 - Nov 3 with 2354 viewslidojack

Dowd and Massey were the perfect pair for us once upon a time.
Sundays ref... on 00:03 - Nov 4 with 2320 viewsMrSwan

Went down as a prick when he sent Chico off against chelski in my book.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Sundays ref... on 00:27 - Nov 4 with 2293 viewsDewi1jack

Sundays ref... on 23:40 - Nov 3 by lidojack

Dowd and Massey were the perfect pair for us once upon a time.

Aye.
Sian looks like she has a nice pair.

It's ok ladies, I'm just an old perve. Harmless really. My lady has my nuts and has promised to give them back one day!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Sundays ref... on 07:28 - Nov 4 with 2201 viewsbuilthjack

Sian is on the Football League list of Assistant Referees, now called Sian Massey-Ellis. Her husband Rob is also on the list.
I wonder if they will ever do a game togrether. Wait for the wisecracks !!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sundays ref... on 07:52 - Nov 4 with 2166 viewsQuakerJack

Dowd? Oh god no... "what's that JT? Send Chico off? Oh, ok pal, will do..."

as for Massey... I can't remember the last time we had her running the line. The FA probably deemed her much too fair to us...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Sundays ref... on 08:55 - Nov 4 with 2103 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sundays ref... on 21:18 - Nov 3 by Dewi1jack

IMHO, he has gone from being an excellent, very fair ref when we first came up, to being a big team ref now.
Plus he seems to make totally baffling decisions nowadays. Either that or he misses an awful lot around the pitch.
Methinks we could do with more linespeople who can help the ref because they're not afraid to raise the flag. In fact the whole PL and football league could.
Where's Sian working nowadays?

I agree with this. I used to think he was the best ref in the league but he seems to have lost the plot and is now decidedly average in a very poor bunch. He seems to have taken over the Webb mantle and is now favouring the 'big' clubs'. I never thought I would say it but I would prefer Mike Dean!

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sundays ref... on 08:59 - Nov 4 with 2096 viewsmonmouth

Unless there's some reason that I don't know about (maybe her preference) I think it's outrageous that Massey is not refereeing in the premier league. Compare her skill, guts and elegance in correctly chalking off marginal and vital late 'goals' by Man City and Liverpool (that one at Anfield) versus numpties like that Madley turd and last weeks joker at Anfield.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sundays ref... on 09:12 - Nov 4 with 2076 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sundays ref... on 08:59 - Nov 4 by monmouth

Unless there's some reason that I don't know about (maybe her preference) I think it's outrageous that Massey is not refereeing in the premier league. Compare her skill, guts and elegance in correctly chalking off marginal and vital late 'goals' by Man City and Liverpool (that one at Anfield) versus numpties like that Madley turd and last weeks joker at Anfield.

I agree with this. I suspect the authorities are scared of making the decision as she would be the first.
She seems to have all the abilities but there would be criticism aimed at the powers that be if it did go wrong.
I hope she gets her chance sooner than later.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sundays ref... on 09:21 - Nov 4 with 2064 viewsacejack3065

Sian Massey is put under more scrutiny and gets more attention simply because she is a woman. Putting that aside, however, she has made some fantastic calls from the line during her time in the premier league. The best one I can think of would be us at home against Man Citeh.

Why she isn't in the premier league every week is beyond me.
Sundays ref... on 11:50 - Nov 4 with 1965 viewsHighjack

It's probably because a lot of fans spend more time looking at her arse than at the actual game.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sundays ref... on 12:17 - Nov 4 with 1939 viewsJJJack

Sundays ref... on 09:21 - Nov 4 by acejack3065

Sian Massey is put under more scrutiny and gets more attention simply because she is a woman. Putting that aside, however, she has made some fantastic calls from the line during her time in the premier league. The best one I can think of would be us at home against Man Citeh.

Why she isn't in the premier league every week is beyond me.

I actually can't remember seeing her making an incorrect call for any team. Baffling she's not running the line in the Prem when she seems far more capable than most.
Sundays ref... on 12:21 - Nov 4 with 1929 viewsperchrockjack

If you think about it, women referees would be a good thing as if for no other reason they d be better off at handling the footballers and their little spats

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sundays ref... on 16:02 - Nov 4 with 1840 viewssully49

Sundays ref... on 08:55 - Nov 4 by Private_Partz

I agree with this. I used to think he was the best ref in the league but he seems to have lost the plot and is now decidedly average in a very poor bunch. He seems to have taken over the Webb mantle and is now favouring the 'big' clubs'. I never thought I would say it but I would prefer Mike Dean!

Mike Dean NO !!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Sundays ref... on 16:13 - Nov 4 with 1831 viewsDewi1jack

Sundays ref... on 16:02 - Nov 4 by sully49

Mike Dean NO !!!!!!!!!!

After last season, its got to be a close run thing though Sul.

Sundays ref... on 16:20 - Nov 4 with 1820 viewssully49

Sundays ref... on 16:13 - Nov 4 by Dewi1jack

After last season, its got to be a close run thing though Sul.

Fair point. Wasn't it GM that held him up after one of the scummers threw a pound last season?

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Sundays ref... on 16:24 - Nov 4 with 1807 viewsDewi1jack

Sundays ref... on 16:20 - Nov 4 by sully49

Fair point. Wasn't it GM that held him up after one of the scummers threw a pound last season?

Last derby at Onion Park.
Our medics glued him back together, Joey scores a stunner in front of us and Dean goes and gives them one of the softest penalties ever.
Ungrateful b'stard.
Still think he reckons it was one of us that gave him a tip!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024