Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many players can we get rid of? 20:59 - Nov 8 with 1202 viewsCashCow

Seems to me we need to ship at least a dozen of these players out - I'd get rid of McKenzie, Mellis, Davies, Orlandi, Zoko, Dielna, Mendy, Dunne, Zenjov, Lundstram and Blackman!
How many players can we get rid of? on 21:05 - Nov 8 with 1189 viewsthedevilsadvocate

We're then back to about eight again, aren't we ?
How many players can we get rid of? on 21:07 - Nov 8 with 1187 viewsPoolman

Not sure I could tell you anything about any of those players - certainly wouldn't miss any of them and that's sadly where we're at! Where are the players who will fight tooth and nail for this club? Sadly we don't have them as few will be here next season and they know that.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

How many players can we get rid of? on 21:36 - Nov 8 with 1170 viewsOsbourne

How many players can we get rid of? on 21:07 - Nov 8 by Poolman

Not sure I could tell you anything about any of those players - certainly wouldn't miss any of them and that's sadly where we're at! Where are the players who will fight tooth and nail for this club? Sadly we don't have them as few will be here next season and they know that.

Blimey!
How many players can we get rid of? on 08:37 - Nov 10 with 1129 viewswespens

How many players can we get rid of? on 21:36 - Nov 8 by Osbourne

Blimey!

Clark must look at the squad and realise that he needs to do better in at least 4/5 places and then what do you do with the players there. Would be happy to see a new left back and never see Dielna or Dunne again!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024