Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 available for loan and some more trialists! 08:24 - Nov 13 with 1421 viewspooljimbo

Oriol twins, Mendy and Zenjov all available for loan and 7 (seven) trialists training with us. One is that O'Day fella that's already been mentioned.

All in today's Gazette.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2014 8:47]

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

4 available for loan and some more trialists! on 08:26 - Nov 13 with 1415 viewsPoolman

Wonder if the Oriol Twins come as a package. I actually predicted the foreigners would go pretty quickly - shame he's not stuck Dielna and Dunne on that list - fair play to Clarke - he's certainly changing things round.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

4 available for loan and some more trialists! on 08:40 - Nov 13 with 1405 viewsWindyMiller

I quite liked the Oriol's but Joan was a weak left back - was good to see them play together that one time. Zenjov I knew early doors was a great white hope (interestingly wasn't he one of Riga's big signings - does make me wonder who else was on his list) and I don't think I'd know Mendy if I fell over him in the street!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

4 available for loan and some more trialists! on 09:18 - Nov 13 with 1379 viewsFountain

4 available for loan and some more trialists! on 08:40 - Nov 13 by WindyMiller

I quite liked the Oriol's but Joan was a weak left back - was good to see them play together that one time. Zenjov I knew early doors was a great white hope (interestingly wasn't he one of Riga's big signings - does make me wonder who else was on his list) and I don't think I'd know Mendy if I fell over him in the street!

Smacks of KO clearing out Riga's signings and those who supported him.

slap me on the patio

4 available for loan and some more trialists! on 09:35 - Nov 13 with 1356 viewsstraightatthewall

4 available for loan and some more trialists! on 09:18 - Nov 13 by Fountain

Smacks of KO clearing out Riga's signings and those who supported him.

Edu has looked capable to me. More so than Orlandi.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

4 available for loan and some more trialists! on 18:08 - Nov 13 with 1236 viewschesterbfc

4 available for loan and some more trialists! on 09:35 - Nov 13 by straightatthewall

Edu has looked capable to me. More so than Orlandi.

Does anybody else think this is progress, I was prepared to give Riga a fair chance but Zentov???, I liked The Qriels but for the war we now find ourselves in, I think not , UTP
4 available for loan and some more trialists! on 19:07 - Nov 13 with 1210 viewsTejas

Groundhog day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024