Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KO on Whelan, or is it on the O's.... 12:12 - Nov 25 with 1693 viewsFountain

....themselves.

He refers to the press and states: ''vultures who are waiting to swoop and have taken someone apart who clearly doesn’t deserve it.'

How odd that this statement applies equally, if not more so to the Oystons and BFC.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/karl-oyston-dave-whelan-is-

slap me on the patio

KO on Whelan, or is it on the O's.... on 12:44 - Nov 25 with 1671 viewsLala

I'm rather surprised he's wanting to get involved to be honest. Though it's probably a deflection from our own club woes to some extent.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

KO on Whelan, or is it on the O's.... on 12:51 - Nov 25 with 1666 viewsThe_Ghost

KO on Whelan, or is it on the O's.... on 12:44 - Nov 25 by Lala

I'm rather surprised he's wanting to get involved to be honest. Though it's probably a deflection from our own club woes to some extent.

I think this will backfire.
KO on Whelan, or is it on the O's.... on 12:52 - Nov 25 with 1665 viewsWizaard

Tricky one. I think there's been some over reaction to what Whelan said, in that an isolated comment doesn't make him a racist, but there again, as a public figure, he shouldn't have been saying those things in the first place.

Is there a read across to the Oystons? From the POV of the Oystons, they probably feel they are being persecuted, as articles continue to drip feed.

From the fans' pPOV, quite right too.
KO on Whelan, or is it on the O's.... on 13:04 - Nov 25 with 1651 viewstde74

Christ, who advises Karl on PR? Gerald Ratner?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024