Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham prediction 22:32 - Dec 3 with 5019 viewsMrSwan

whats peoples predictions for this game a win and we will have 7 points in the last three would be pretty much matching realistic expectations.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

West Ham prediction on 18:39 - Dec 4 with 1378 viewsBloodyhills

I'll be happy if we get a point and over the moon if we get three.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

West Ham prediction on 18:41 - Dec 4 with 1378 viewskarnataka

West Ham prediction on 18:35 - Dec 4 by max936

Bartley's gonna need to be careful though Carrol and Nolan are a pair of crafty bastards, so need to watch our challenges especially in the box for penalties and the last thing we need is another red card.

Carroll is known to lose his head when he gets frustrated so if Kyle is constantly in his face it's definitely going to wind him up and I can see Carroll getting another red before one of ours does.
West Ham prediction on 18:54 - Dec 4 with 1364 viewsRancid

If Bartley can get hold of Chico between now and Sunday then we'll be alright.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2014 18:54]
West Ham prediction on 19:10 - Dec 4 with 1331 viewsmax936

West Ham prediction on 18:41 - Dec 4 by karnataka

Carroll is known to lose his head when he gets frustrated so if Kyle is constantly in his face it's definitely going to wind him up and I can see Carroll getting another red before one of ours does.

Us and Refs lately, is my point, but yes Carroll's got a habit of seeing the red mist, although it galvanised them last season.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

West Ham prediction on 21:08 - Dec 4 with 1295 viewsFlashberryjack

West Ham prediction on 18:35 - Dec 4 by max936

Bartley's gonna need to be careful though Carrol and Nolan are a pair of crafty bastards, so need to watch our challenges especially in the box for penalties and the last thing we need is another red card.

You can add Devious to "crafty B*stards"
I'm sure Bartley will be selected after the fine performances he's given in the last few games.
Both him and Ash need to be right up for it on Sunday, not sure who the ref is, but this will be a very physical game IMO. So the ref will have some big decisions to make, and we've not exactly had the rub of the green in that department recently.
If we can keep 11 men on the pitch, I see no reason why we can't take all 3 points.
But I would gladly take a point right now.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

West Ham prediction on 21:33 - Dec 4 with 1274 viewsruhrjack

A point will do
West Ham prediction on 21:54 - Dec 4 with 1243 views1973scott

2 1 swans yes west ham are playing well but so are we, we are a completely different outfit compared to last season, we shouldn't fear any side!
West Ham prediction on 21:54 - Dec 4 with 1243 viewsMrSwan

One thing i hope happens if Shelvey plays or Ki even that one of them puts Song in his place but preferably on his arse.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Login to get fewer ads

West Ham prediction on 23:16 - Dec 4 with 1182 viewstomdickharry

Hoping for at least a point but am afraid they will get a scramble goal and take the points.Fat Sam will then be bragging in post match interview that Andrew was outstanding and they out passed a passing team. God I hope not.
West Ham prediction on 23:46 - Dec 4 with 1161 viewsbuilthjack

Blowing bubbles 0, Hymns and Arias 2.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

West Ham prediction on 06:13 - Dec 5 with 1107 viewshooplehead

West Ham prediction on 23:46 - Dec 4 by builthjack

Blowing bubbles 0, Hymns and Arias 2.

lawro's gone for 2-1 to the hammers

he's predicted us really well this season so that's where my money would be if i could find a way to legally gamble over here
West Ham prediction on 11:06 - Dec 5 with 1033 viewsFar_Post

I expect another tight game and would take a point if offered at the moment. We certainly have the personnel to go for the victory with Bony, Sigurdsson, Montero capable of causing any team problems. However you have to respect the start West Ham have made.

I would start Britton and Ki at the base of midfield as they are both disciplined and consistent which will be important.

COYS!

Blog: The C Word

West Ham prediction on 12:24 - Dec 5 with 988 viewsjacktar

West Ham prediction on 22:40 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Considering the corresponding fixture was such a disaster for us last year I hope GM gets the newspaper cuttings out to urge the boys to put the record straight. If we beat them we go above them so that's the additional motivation. WHU 0-1 Swans or a 2-1 away win. Is be happy with a point though in all honesty. Hopefully Leon will start .

I agree that it was a disaster Brynnie, probably the worst we played all last season. The one redeeming feature was that it probably brought the end of the road for Laudrup, though at that point we were not to know what has happened since. I'd love to sneak a win but I can see a draw, which would be a good point considering.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

West Ham prediction on 12:39 - Dec 5 with 973 viewsDewi1jack

We have Mr Foy as ref with my favourite and yours, Mr Dean as the 4th official (if they're reading, we think you are all marvellous refs, it's Stoke RFC are the cheating b'stards!! )

As others have said, I'll be "over the moon" with 3 points, happy with a draw. Either way it'll be a hard, physical game.
We play for the 90 minutes as we've started to do recently and we could nick a goal or 2 more than them.
Stolen club song (we'll let them have it now they've ruined it) 1, Swansea City song 2

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

West Ham prediction on 15:52 - Dec 5 with 901 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

another lack lustre disapointing away defeat at the hammers

1- 2.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

West Ham prediction on 18:02 - Dec 5 with 838 viewsClinton

My predictions are
5 corners, 3 bookings, 53% posession, 8 shots, 4 on target.
The score? Does anyone bother about such an arcane statistic these days?
Oh all right 2-2.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024