Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week? 21:22 - Dec 12 with 3460 viewsmichael67

Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week? on 21:26 - Dec 12 with 3453 viewsmichael67

Can you kindly keep all comments to the relevant presser thread. I would prefer just a simple vote without the debate. Thank you.

Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week? on 22:47 - Dec 12 with 3358 viewskarl

Bump
Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week? on 07:44 - Dec 13 with 3257 viewsBasingstokeR

Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week? on 08:51 - Dec 13 with 3197 viewsMytch_QPR

Fentastic.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week? on 16:54 - Dec 13 with 3087 viewsmichael67

Well that's pretty conclusive. I hope Clive carries on with the presser posts. The site would be a lot poorer without them.

Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week? on 17:09 - Dec 13 with 3048 viewsSimonJames

Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week? on 16:54 - Dec 13 by michael67

Well that's pretty conclusive. I hope Clive carries on with the presser posts. The site would be a lot poorer without them.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week? on 18:20 - Dec 13 with 2986 viewswestolian

Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week? on 16:54 - Dec 13 by michael67

You told me you hated them and wished he'd stop ?!

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week? on 19:48 - Dec 13 with 2907 viewsmichael67

Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week? on 18:20 - Dec 13 by westolian

You told me you hated them and wished he'd stop ?!

Westy, if you are on a wind up, well I am not biting.

Login to get fewer ads

Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week? on 19:52 - Dec 13 with 2901 viewsShotKneesHoop

Top, top, top reglah fred by a top top jurno on a fentestick fenzeen soyt.

QPR Dave, note the spelling in the first line. I dare you to disagree.

Time bomb is ticking somewhere.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024