Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nile Ranger alive and well 15:04 - Dec 24 with 1508 viewswespens

[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 15:04]

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Nile Ranger alive and well on 15:07 - Dec 24 with 1496 viewssteve_g

Nice little dig at his manager there presumably!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Nile Ranger alive and well on 17:21 - Dec 24 with 1466 viewsOsbourne

Nile Ranger alive and well on 15:07 - Dec 24 by steve_g

Nice little dig at his manager there presumably!

Anyone who hasn't seen the 'Have you seen this man?' article in the Blackpool Gazette today, then, this is the gist of it :

Nile Ranger has failed to turn up for training with Pool for 2 weeks.

Lee Clark has asked, "If anyone can let us know where he is, send me a letter and we will go from there."

The Gazette, (note this is not a Lee Clark quote), are claiming that Nile reacted badly to being left out of the squad for Pool's 1-0 win against Birmingham. Nile, apparently has failed to turn up for anything since.

Comment from Osbourne :

Over the Christmas period, Pool need as many strikers' s available as possible. Sheffield Wednesday away on Friday and Rotherham at home on Sunday, really are very important games. If Pool could pull 6 points out of the hat, it really would cool the escalating debacle that is playing out at Bloomfield Road 2014-15.

Therefore, Where is Nile?
If he is shacked up with Miss World in Georgie Best style, then which Blackpool, Preston, Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn, Manchester, Newcastle, Swindon, Birmingham or London flat is Nile at?

Or maybe Nile is simply, quietly practicing his penalty taking somewhere?

Nile, as a centre forward
1. You have got to score goals, (or provide intelligent, unselfish assists.)
2. You have got to work hard to wear the centre forwards shirt. Davis is 3/4 at present, I think?!
3. Pool fans will forgive you, (especially if it is Miss World, or even Miss Blackpool), but for goodness sake, get back to Bloomfield Road prompto! Pool need you.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 17:45]
Nile Ranger alive and well on 18:55 - Dec 24 with 1435 viewsOsbourne

Nile Ranger alive and well on 17:21 - Dec 24 by Osbourne

Anyone who hasn't seen the 'Have you seen this man?' article in the Blackpool Gazette today, then, this is the gist of it :

Nile Ranger has failed to turn up for training with Pool for 2 weeks.

Lee Clark has asked, "If anyone can let us know where he is, send me a letter and we will go from there."

The Gazette, (note this is not a Lee Clark quote), are claiming that Nile reacted badly to being left out of the squad for Pool's 1-0 win against Birmingham. Nile, apparently has failed to turn up for anything since.

Comment from Osbourne :

Over the Christmas period, Pool need as many strikers' s available as possible. Sheffield Wednesday away on Friday and Rotherham at home on Sunday, really are very important games. If Pool could pull 6 points out of the hat, it really would cool the escalating debacle that is playing out at Bloomfield Road 2014-15.

Therefore, Where is Nile?
If he is shacked up with Miss World in Georgie Best style, then which Blackpool, Preston, Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn, Manchester, Newcastle, Swindon, Birmingham or London flat is Nile at?

Or maybe Nile is simply, quietly practicing his penalty taking somewhere?

Nile, as a centre forward
1. You have got to score goals, (or provide intelligent, unselfish assists.)
2. You have got to work hard to wear the centre forwards shirt. Davis is 3/4 at present, I think?!
3. Pool fans will forgive you, (especially if it is Miss World, or even Miss Blackpool), but for goodness sake, get back to Bloomfield Road prompto! Pool need you.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2014 17:45]

Late Extra :

The BBC are now running the 'where is Nile Ranger?' story.

All their information appears to of come straight from the Blackpool Gazette article.

Blimey.

I like Nile Ranger, this is bad publicity for him. He has history at Swindon. Lets hope Nile can do a Georgie Best like story here and appear from a flat on the arm of Miss World, Miss GB or Miss Blackpool!

Blimey, Bloomfield Road is a journalists heaven 2014-15
Riga, Karl, now Nile!
Nile Ranger alive and well on 19:17 - Dec 24 with 1418 viewstangersteve

Nile Ranger alive and well on 18:55 - Dec 24 by Osbourne

Late Extra :

The BBC are now running the 'where is Nile Ranger?' story.

All their information appears to of come straight from the Blackpool Gazette article.

Blimey.

I like Nile Ranger, this is bad publicity for him. He has history at Swindon. Lets hope Nile can do a Georgie Best like story here and appear from a flat on the arm of Miss World, Miss GB or Miss Blackpool!

Blimey, Bloomfield Road is a journalists heaven 2014-15
Riga, Karl, now Nile!

I love this club. It's non stop...
Nile Ranger alive and well on 10:53 - Dec 25 with 1355 viewsOsbourne

Nile Ranger alive and well on 19:17 - Dec 24 by tangersteve

I love this club. It's non stop...

The whole media are milking it, as usual!

Still, as the saying goes, 'any publicity is good publicity!'

However, after Nile's disappearance at Swindon 2013-14, then Nile better get ready to explain himself to Lee Clark or Pool will be looking for a new 'official' penalty taker.

I am confident that Nile's excuse will be worth waiting for and that Nile will score a hat trick (is that how you spell it?) against Rotherham or Millwall. NB I doubt Nile will be back soon enough for Sheffield Wednesday.

Lovers tiff with Miss Blackpool on the M55 before the Birmingham or was it the Rotherham away game?
For Lee Clark or Miss Blackpool - take your pick!
[Post edited 25 Dec 2014 10:55]
Nile Ranger alive and well on 11:04 - Dec 25 with 1346 viewsspooner

Poor form.

Due to go into work today and wonder what my organisation's response would be if I went AWOL then tweeted my whereabouts next week?
Nile Ranger alive and well on 11:14 - Dec 25 with 1341 viewsOsbourne

Nile Ranger alive and well on 11:04 - Dec 25 by spooner

Poor form.

Due to go into work today and wonder what my organisation's response would be if I went AWOL then tweeted my whereabouts next week?

spooner,

But footballers are allowed their little indiscretions!

I see your point though.

I choose to laugh though, I remember Georgie Best!

"Fancy playing this week George?"
Even, Tommy Doc had enough in the end, and Tommy was no saint!!!
But that's another story!
[Post edited 25 Dec 2014 11:15]
Nile Ranger alive and well on 17:49 - Dec 27 with 1140 viewsBFC_Tim

Nile Ranger alive and well on 11:14 - Dec 25 by Osbourne

spooner,

But footballers are allowed their little indiscretions!

I see your point though.

I choose to laugh though, I remember Georgie Best!

"Fancy playing this week George?"
Even, Tommy Doc had enough in the end, and Tommy was no saint!!!
But that's another story!
[Post edited 25 Dec 2014 11:15]

Wonder if Clark has sent a taxi for him? Extreme times lead to desperate measures!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Login to get fewer ads

Nile Ranger alive and well on 18:09 - Dec 27 with 1129 viewsPoolseasider

Nile Ranger alive and well on 17:49 - Dec 27 by BFC_Tim

Wonder if Clark has sent a taxi for him? Extreme times lead to desperate measures!

The bloke is a loose cannon and should just go and get another job because he will never work as a footballer unless he grows up.
My son works in town and the amount of times he is spotted in bars boozing is nearly every other week even the day before a match.
And before someone posts he might have been told on the Friday that he wasn't in the squad for a game so why can't he go and have a few G&T's and Disaronno's on a night out what if he gets the call he's on the bench as someone has pulled out.
Get rid.
Nile Ranger alive and well on 19:12 - Dec 27 with 1114 viewsseasider81

Nile Ranger alive and well on 18:09 - Dec 27 by Poolseasider

The bloke is a loose cannon and should just go and get another job because he will never work as a footballer unless he grows up.
My son works in town and the amount of times he is spotted in bars boozing is nearly every other week even the day before a match.
And before someone posts he might have been told on the Friday that he wasn't in the squad for a game so why can't he go and have a few G&T's and Disaronno's on a night out what if he gets the call he's on the bench as someone has pulled out.
Get rid.

Dont understand the fuss, he is the worst footballer I have ever seen at Bloomfield Road.
Nile Ranger alive and well on 10:39 - Dec 28 with 1061 viewsBigbrother

Nile Ranger alive and well on 19:12 - Dec 27 by seasider81

Dont understand the fuss, he is the worst footballer I have ever seen at Bloomfield Road.

Seasider81 - totally agree - between him and Miller that is one of the reasons we're down there at the moment - neither offered anything at all up front. We've only lost the majority of games by one goal and if we'd just had a competent strike force (you can throw Delfouenso in there for me as well) then things might have been different.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024