Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk 19:07 - Jan 3 with 2444 viewsmattjenkins1990

Had his fair share of sceptics at the start of the season, tipped for relegation because of a lack of experience. Showing again what a great leader and manager he can be for Swansea City. The squad is strong and clearly back him which always instills the fans with confidence, however for me how he has adapted his personality when dealing with the media should be applauded. In the face of some serious adversity with terrible decisions has come across honest and humble, and is becoming more articulate by the week. Think the board have picked another gem here. Well done Garry good performance today keep up the good work

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

Garry Monk on 19:11 - Jan 3 with 2403 viewsexiledclaseboy

You weren't here on Monday night at 9.45pm were you?

Poll: Tory leader

Garry Monk on 19:13 - Jan 3 with 2385 viewsDarran

At the start of the season FFS,Brynnie over to you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry Monk on 19:14 - Jan 3 with 2378 viewsmattjenkins1990

Garry Monk on 19:11 - Jan 3 by exiledclaseboy

I was posted that we need to keep our heads up. One poor performance however in 90% of games this season we have had a performance to be proud of. It's a good time to be a jack

Garry Monk on 19:14 - Jan 3 with 2378 viewsLeonisGod

Garry Monk on 19:11 - Jan 3 by exiledclaseboy

It's funny how bipolar this site can be innit?
Garry Monk on 19:15 - Jan 3 with 2366 viewsexiledclaseboy

Garry Monk on 19:14 - Jan 3 by mattjenkins1990

I was posted that we need to keep our heads up. One poor performance however in 90% of games this season we have had a performance to be proud of. It's a good time to be a jack

I heartily agree with you.

Poll: Tory leader

Garry Monk on 19:16 - Jan 3 with 2363 viewsmattjenkins1990

Garry Monk on 19:14 - Jan 3 by LeonisGod

It's funny how bipolar this site can be innit?

What makes PS entertaining always welcome diversity in opinions

Garry Monk on 19:24 - Jan 3 with 2295 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Come back next Saturday when/if west ham turn us over

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Garry Monk on 19:25 - Jan 3 with 2287 viewsDarran

Soccer Saturday or whatever it's called was hilarious with Merson earlier,he reckoned we weren't going to be relegated or finish in the top six so why the hell had Monk put this side out.

Thick tw*t.

Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk on 19:27 - Jan 3 with 2278 viewsmattjenkins1990

Garry Monk on 19:24 - Jan 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

Come back next Saturday when/if west ham turn us over

Oh yee of little faith
[Post edited 3 Jan 2015 19:28]

Garry Monk on 19:28 - Jan 3 with 2261 viewsacejack3065

Garry Monk on 19:25 - Jan 3 by Darran

Soccer Saturday or whatever it's called was hilarious with Merson earlier,he reckoned we weren't going to be relegated or finish in the top six so why the hell had Monk put this side out.

Thick tw*t.

Yeah I saw that. He couldn't grasp that we might want to rotate our squad for the lesser fixture from three within a week.
Garry Monk on 19:29 - Jan 3 with 2251 viewsmattjenkins1990

Garry Monk on 19:25 - Jan 3 by Darran

Thick tw*t.

Merson is a jeb end we are into the next round and some boys had a breather. Win win
[Post edited 3 Jan 2015 19:30]

Garry Monk on 19:30 - Jan 3 with 2228 viewsDarran

Garry Monk on 19:28 - Jan 3 by acejack3065

Yeah I saw that. He couldn't grasp that we might want to rotate our squad for the lesser fixture from three within a week.

11 players that have played in the PL in the last nine months too.

Garry Monk on 19:40 - Jan 3 with 2146 viewsheadcleaner

Merson is just an idiot. I'm sure Garry would have watched a video or at the very least had them watched and gathered his opinions of what side he should field. I doubt if any manager goes into a game thinking they will lose and our squad is clearly head and shoulders better than the bottom of league two. if it was a trickier tie I'm sure it would have had more 'First Teamers' in it. Can we have cardiff in the next round please. I thought Barrow, Gomis and Dwight had good games today very pleasing and a more than professional job done
Garry Monk on 19:50 - Jan 3 with 2082 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Garry Monk on 19:40 - Jan 3 by headcleaner

Merson is just an idiot. I'm sure Garry would have watched a video or at the very least had them watched and gathered his opinions of what side he should field. I doubt if any manager goes into a game thinking they will lose and our squad is clearly head and shoulders better than the bottom of league two. if it was a trickier tie I'm sure it would have had more 'First Teamers' in it. Can we have cardiff in the next round please. I thought Barrow, Gomis and Dwight had good games today very pleasing and a more than professional job done

He thought about putting the under 16's out after having them watched

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024