Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HR's laughable Excuses 12:51 - Jan 12 with 2350 viewsEpsomHoop

HR's Comments after the game

"I keep saying that seven or eight of my team were playing last season in the Championship and finished miles behind Burnley and Leicester.
"We are down there and scrapping away with them, but they were miles in front of us last year."

I honestly can't believe he came out with this nonsense! I could understand it if we had spent no money and our players were on 3k a week. Burnley's players are dreaming of earning the money our overpaid squad earns and the same could be said of most of the Leicester and Palace players, maybe even some of the others down there with us.

Total rubbish and it's starting to really wind me up, he should just admit that he's not up to the job and the players have no motivation or strategy under his stewardship

How many mangers could lose 10 away games on the spin, coupled with being humiliated in both cups by lower league opposition and keep their jobs?

We're heading for the trap door and christ only knows what will happen with the fine etc
HR's laughable Excuses on 13:00 - Jan 12 with 2316 viewsCamberleyR

"How many mangers could lose 10 away games on the spin, coupled with being humiliated in both cups by lower league opposition and keep their jobs?"

The answer is zero but Teflon Redknapp, the media and press's mate will never get picked up on it and will continue to get the easiest of rides.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

HR's laughable Excuses on 13:16 - Jan 12 with 2249 viewsRaymond

"It's hard to win away"

No ones managed your record in 50 years Harry. Congratulations.
HR's laughable Excuses on 13:54 - Jan 12 with 2188 viewsJuzzie

I'm surprised the Southampton fans haven't flooded on here by now with all the "told you so's".
HR's laughable Excuses on 14:03 - Jan 12 with 2153 viewsDiscodroids

His own personal jesus at QPR.

he'd have to introduce cholera or typhoid at loftus road to be sacked by his groupie, Penny Lane fernandes.

A Number One.

HR's laughable Excuses on 14:05 - Jan 12 with 2139 viewsthemodfather

what gets me is, he agrees to sign say zarate, then says he isn't fit enough
SO DON'T SIGN HIM!.
HR's laughable Excuses on 14:55 - Jan 12 with 2077 viewsDiscodroids

every time i hear his cockney twang it tears the flesh from my bones.like scrapping nails down a chalkboard.

he's finally made my poison pen letter list of john barrowman, harriet harman, smug gethin jones and james corden.

A Number One.

HR's laughable Excuses on 18:33 - Jan 12 with 1945 viewsSomersetHoops

HR's laughable Excuses on 13:54 - Jan 12 by Juzzie

I'm surprised the Southampton fans haven't flooded on here by now with all the "told you so's".

They don't need to, everyone except our owners know that he's a useless, past it, dinosaur who doesn't know when to quit, or is happy to still get paid loads of money, while even he knows, he is doing a really crap job.

I suspect the Southampton fans have sympathy for us and just thank their stars they are not still lumbered with him and his aged entourage.

Who's Next?

HR's laughable Excuses on 18:36 - Jan 12 with 1945 viewsBasingstokeR

They'll be back (dune and all) closer to when we play Saints at Loftus road
Login to get fewer ads

HR's laughable Excuses on 18:51 - Jan 12 with 1914 viewsQPRDEL

HR's laughable Excuses on 14:55 - Jan 12 by Discodroids

every time i hear his cockney twang it tears the flesh from my bones.like scrapping nails down a chalkboard.

he's finally made my poison pen letter list of john barrowman, harriet harman, smug gethin jones and james corden.

We have similar tastes, John Barrowman and James Corden are on my list too, along with Tony Blair
HR's laughable Excuses on 18:56 - Jan 12 with 1910 viewsCHUBBS

To tell them Burnley are better than us is quite ridiculous for team belief and confidence.
I just couldn't imagine Dyche ever saying that about Man city never mind us.
He looked cooked on the touchline besides Dyche and maybe the battle scars of the last few years are affecting his judgement and ability to inspire the players.
As for Bond you only have to listen to his negative response to BZs winner at Wembley to know what he's all about.
HR's laughable Excuses on 19:48 - Jan 12 with 1853 viewsMatch82

HR's laughable Excuses on 14:05 - Jan 12 by themodfather

what gets me is, he agrees to sign say zarate, then says he isn't fit enough
SO DON'T SIGN HIM!.

Didn't he just say that Zarate wasn't fit enough for last Saturday?
That's not really all that surprising as he hasn't played regular first team football for 6 months. Although I suppose you could make the same argument about Adel, who played a full game.
HR's laughable Excuses on 19:55 - Jan 12 with 1839 viewsDesertBoot

Sunday Supplement discussed us yesterday and not once was Hapless Harry brought into the equation of blame.

Wish I could be like David Watts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024