Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? 19:41 - Jan 14 with 2397 viewsmarchamjack

Struggling to think of a better one

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 19:44 - Jan 14 with 2388 viewsVetchitBack

The Heroism of Kevin Austin?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 19:44 - Jan 14 with 2388 viewsNeathJack

Austin is our hero.......

Scotty Sinclair....
Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 19:46 - Jan 14 with 2373 viewspencoedjack

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 19:44 - Jan 14 by NeathJack

Austin is our hero.......

Scotty Sinclair....

Agree with both of them .... I'm sure I read somewhere Scotty's song was voted wittiest football chant
Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 19:49 - Jan 14 with 2357 viewsDarran

Oh Robbie Robbie
Robbie Robbie Robbie Robbie Robbie James.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 19:55 - Jan 14 with 2340 viewsonetimejack

"With a packet of crisps and a cheeky smile" ala Davey jones

Poll: Should Jackfath refrain from starting threads in the football only board

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 20:06 - Jan 14 with 2308 viewsNeath_Jack

Eddie May's wife's a lesbian.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 20:16 - Jan 14 with 2279 viewsymaohyd

I must be honest, I like a good chant. I've absolutely no interest in growing old maturely. Rarely go to see the Swans these days, but when I do will have a good old sing song.

Therefore a few questions:

I'm sure the Wilf song wasn't ours?

The Kevin Austin song!! The best of all time, surely not ours!?

Scotty Sinclair though...brilliant.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 20:25 - Jan 14 with 2254 viewsItchySphincter

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 20:16 - Jan 14 by ymaohyd

I must be honest, I like a good chant. I've absolutely no interest in growing old maturely. Rarely go to see the Swans these days, but when I do will have a good old sing song.

The Wilf song is a Manure song, actually a Slade song ( Cum On Feel The Noize) but that's beside the point.....

'C'mon David Moyes ,etc, etc....'

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 20:27 - Jan 14 with 2249 viewsTrundle10

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 20:16 - Jan 14 by ymaohyd

Scot Sinclair or Kev Austin for me. Bony song was a Man U rip off
Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 23:37 - Jan 14 with 2120 viewskopperburgjack

We need more songs like Austin's these days, all the songs now are wanna be ultra shite, especially the ones with no words! Either that or they are just the same tune for every player with a different name..

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 00:38 - Jan 15 with 2097 viewsmacthejack

I know loads of clubs use it and it's probably considered a Sunderland song but I loves it.
Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 00:42 - Jan 15 with 2092 viewsLeonisGod

Scottie's for a player song. For any songs, Hymns and Arias still sends a shiver up my spine when the whole ground joins in.
Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 02:56 - Jan 15 with 2058 viewsswanjackal

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 00:42 - Jan 15 by LeonisGod

Scottie's for a player song. For any songs, Hymns and Arias still sends a shiver up my spine when the whole ground joins in.

"Am-pa-du, du, du......"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 07:01 - Jan 15 with 2014 viewsMattG

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 19:49 - Jan 14 by Darran

Oh Robbie Robbie
Robbie Robbie Robbie Robbie Robbie James.

Could we resurrect this for Bafe or would that be considered sacrilegeous?
Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 07:28 - Jan 15 with 1993 viewsjack247

Oops a daisy Martin Hayesie.
Roger Roger
What's that coming over the hill it's Akinfenwa

But I agree with most on here, the Kevin Austin song was the best
Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 08:15 - Jan 15 with 1955 viewsSkipTheJack

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 02:56 - Jan 15 by swanjackal

"Am-pa-du, du, du......"

This! :)
Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 08:26 - Jan 15 with 1941 viewsbudegan

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 07:28 - Jan 15 by jack247

Oops a daisy Martin Hayesie.
Roger Roger
What's that coming over the hill it's Akinfenwa

But I agree with most on here, the Kevin Austin song was the best

"Roger Roger" for me too. Was it an invention of ours?

Much as I love the Bony song it clearly belonged to Man Utd - their fans spent most of the first game of the 2013 / 14 season (at our's) chanting it to Moyes.
Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 09:09 - Jan 15 with 1909 viewsepaul

Lennie Ashurst is a werewolf

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 09:39 - Jan 15 with 1892 viewsWitneyjack

Bob Latchford - " We'll take good care of you"
Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 10:14 - Jan 15 with 1864 viewsDarran

Fast forward to 3 minutes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 11:28 - Jan 15 with 1816 viewsItchySphincter

Funny!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 12:19 - Jan 15 with 1781 viewsdan_swansea

Swansea, oh Swansea...

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 12:25 - Jan 15 with 1776 viewsHugeEnkins

Have we had a better player song than 'C'mon Wilfred Bony...' ? on 20:06 - Jan 14 by Neath_Jack

Eddie May's wife's a lesbian.

Timeless classic, that!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024