Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread 07:08 - Jan 24 with 24415 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 12:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 07:41 - Jan 24 with 4606 viewsNOTRAC

I hope we play our strongest possible side at Blackburn today.
The F A Cup is a goer this year considering our relatively strong Premiership position this year.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 07:47 - Jan 24 with 4594 viewsbuilthjack

Strongest team will get us a win. Then a couple of nice home draws will see us at Wembley. Please Mr Monk, think about this one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 08:00 - Jan 24 with 4578 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 07:41 - Jan 24 by NOTRAC

I hope we play our strongest possible side at Blackburn today.
The F A Cup is a goer this year considering our relatively strong Premiership position this year.

I concur. I good old fashion hammering of them would be nice. I would like to see what Grimes can do though.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 08:16 - Jan 24 with 4562 viewsNOTRAC

Please no Tremmel and no Tiendalli.
The club is more important than players fallen egos.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 09:01 - Jan 24 with 4500 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 08:00 - Jan 24 by HugeEnkins

I concur. I good old fashion hammering of them would be nice. I would like to see what Grimes can do though.

Grimes is cup tied I think
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 09:04 - Jan 24 with 4494 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 09:01 - Jan 24 by AngelRangelQS

Ah, what a ball ache. Oh well. Still on for the hammering
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 09:25 - Jan 24 with 4463 viewsmonmouth

We don't want to be losing this. I have a bad feeling about it though. Monk will play Trem won't he? They'll be very physical up there, so we'll need to be properly up for it. That and the BBC Wales malevolence augers badly.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 09:36 - Jan 24 with 4446 viewsOldjack

No room for, everyone has too have a kick about , strongest team, skill, grit, and loads of spunk has to be shown, this ain't Tranmere

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 10:10 - Jan 24 with 4374 viewsJethroJack

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 09:01 - Jan 24 by AngelRangelQS

Yes he is...he played for Exeter when they lost at Warrington Town.
He shouldn't even be taken to watch the match today, bad omen for a (shock) defeat in the North West of England!
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 10:43 - Jan 24 with 4277 viewsDarran

I'd love us to win this cup this season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 10:50 - Jan 24 with 4267 viewsChief

As someone has already mentioned this week, as close as possible to the team that played against Chelsea.

Hopefully we can get some faith back in the players and they can get some confidence.

If we are 2-0 second half, we can maybe bring on some youngsters or players who need game time, like fulton, king, barrow, sheppard etc

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:19 - Jan 24 with 4178 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:19 - Jan 24 with 4175 viewsDizzy

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:19 - Jan 24 by FearOfAJackPlanet

+1
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 11:22 - Jan 24 with 4164 viewsairedale

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 10:50 - Jan 24 by Chief

As someone has already mentioned this week, as close as possible to the team that played against Chelsea.

Hopefully we can get some faith back in the players and they can get some confidence.

If we are 2-0 second half, we can maybe bring on some youngsters or players who need game time, like fulton, king, barrow, sheppard etc

I think that Shephard has gone yo Yeovil on a [youth] loan. Don't know what a youth loan is though.
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:23 - Jan 24 with 4162 viewspencoedjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:19 - Jan 24 by Dizzy

+1

Is JJS available today ?
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 11:23 - Jan 24 with 4162 viewsDizzy

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 11:22 - Jan 24 by airedale

I think that Shephard has gone yo Yeovil on a [youth] loan. Don't know what a youth loan is though.

Ask Prince Andrew.
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:26 - Jan 24 with 4144 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:19 - Jan 24 by Dizzy

+1

I post nothing for a week, then when I do, it doesn't appear :(

Enjoying the next level

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 11:26 - Jan 24 with 4144 viewsDanielswan

Core squad please, would like to see that new purchase from Exeter involved though just to see what type of player he is.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:29 - Jan 24 with 4121 viewsDizzy

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:26 - Jan 24 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I post nothing for a week, then when I do, it doesn't appear :(

You must have posted in a white font.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 11:30 - Jan 24 with 4117 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Full strength today, Mr Monk, that includes Fabianski; Don't feel today is a good day to unleash the Treminator.

Barrow and Montero out wide.

Enjoying the next level

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 11:31 - Jan 24 with 4111 viewsDizzy

And anyway it was still far more sensible than most of the stuff that gets posted on here.
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 11:34 - Jan 24 with 4101 viewsDizzy

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 11:30 - Jan 24 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Full strength today, Mr Monk, that includes Fabianski; Don't feel today is a good day to unleash the Treminator.

Barrow and Montero out wide.

Barrow and Montero should be starting every game until R and D get their shyt together,
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 11:35 - Jan 24 with 4096 viewsairedale

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 11:23 - Jan 24 by Dizzy

Ask Prince Andrew.

Snigger.....
The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 11:35 - Jan 24 with 4094 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Yes, it had a rather understated elegance about it. I think I prefer it to what I intended to post.

Enjoying the next level

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 11:41 - Jan 24 with 4058 viewsJethroJack

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City FA Cup 4th Round Matchday Thread on 11:26 - Jan 24 by Danielswan

Core squad please, would like to see that new purchase from Exeter involved though just to see what type of player he is.

He can't play, he's cup-tied - see above
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024