Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread 00:22 - Feb 1 with 36837 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 15:32]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:34 - Feb 1 with 2468 viewsGeoffThom

Really got to press the ball better and higher up the pitch
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:35 - Feb 1 with 2464 viewsJohnw102

Just got a feeling we are going to nick this 1 - 0

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Feb 1 with 2454 viewsjojaca

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:33 - Feb 1 by swanduck

Naughton impressing me...

Goal coming soon, we are far too deep inviting pressure on ourselves. Our wingers are like fullbacks.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:37 - Feb 1 with 2423 viewsunion_jack

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:34 - Feb 1 by GeoffThom

Really got to press the ball better and higher up the pitch

Yeah, and what happens then!?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:37 - Feb 1 with 2415 viewsDaithejack

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:32 - Feb 1 by NeiltheTaylor

No press at all, I just don't get it. We used to hunt the ball.

One big improvement today is they aren't just tearing through our middle, so Fulton and Carrol seem to be doing their jobs, Saints are doing well out wide though, that's where the goal will come from...

Fulton's doing Ok so far, fair play.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:38 - Feb 1 with 2358 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:32 - Feb 1 by NeiltheTaylor

No press at all, I just don't get it. We used to hunt the ball.

One big improvement today is they aren't just tearing through our middle, so Fulton and Carrol seem to be doing their jobs, Saints are doing well out wide though, that's where the goal will come from...

No movement off the ball either

And mass panic on the ball too
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 16:39]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Feb 1 with 2335 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:37 - Feb 1 by union_jack

Yeah, and what happens then!?

Oh I dunno, try and play some actual football with it?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 16:39]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Feb 1 with 2317 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:37 - Feb 1 by Daithejack

Got to wonder how he hasn't had more game time, should be bringing our own through and not others at a cost to the club .
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Feb 1 with 2317 viewskarnataka

I missed the first 10 minutes but has Fabs had to make a save yet?
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Feb 1 with 2313 viewsunion_jack

What is happening down our left side?!?!

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Feb 1 with 2313 viewsZut_Alors

That's it Ash! We've missed that recently.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Feb 1 with 2290 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Feb 1 by karnataka

I missed the first 10 minutes but has Fabs had to make a save yet?

Big one in first couple of mins.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Feb 1 with 2268 viewsWitneyjack

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Feb 1 by Zut_Alors

That's it Ash! We've missed that recently.

Shelvey needs a rocket up his arse defensively, I think that's what Ash just did!!
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:42 - Feb 1 with 2217 viewskarnataka

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:40 - Feb 1 by NeiltheTaylor

Big one in first couple of mins.

OK, but nothing since then despite their 66% possession. Hmm...
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:43 - Feb 1 with 2181 viewsunion_jack

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:39 - Feb 1 by union_jack

What is happening down our left side?!?!

That yellow just answered my question.

Friggin hopeless!

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:44 - Feb 1 with 2171 viewswaynekerr55

That Yoshida's a diving little c*nt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Feb 1 with 2140 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:42 - Feb 1 by karnataka

Plenty of last ditch tackles and blocks though.

Shelvey like a minge there in that corner. Ends up slipping on his arse.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Feb 1 with 2133 viewscaerleon_jack

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Feb 1 by Witneyjack

Shelvey needs a rocket up his arse defensively, I think that's what Ash just did!!

Shelves is so static at times it's embarrassing. It's like he's just having a kick about with his mates and if a pass doesn't reach him or a ball isn't directly to feet then he's stuck on his heels.

Insert something witty here

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Feb 1 with 2127 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:42 - Feb 1 by karnataka

Nope, the approach is 'working' so far. Just bl00dy awful to watch.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Feb 1 with 2075 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:37 - Feb 1 by Daithejack

He has in fairness to him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:48 - Feb 1 with 2003 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:45 - Feb 1 by LeonisGod

Nope, the approach is 'working' so far. Just bl00dy awful to watch.

Very hard indeed. Every game we lose a bit more.

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Feb 1 with 1974 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:46 - Feb 1 by Neath_Jack

He has in fairness to him.

They all are. This could be the dullest, least ambitious 0-0 in history, but a point here would be a massive result for us.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:49 - Feb 1 with 1953 viewsPozuelosSideys

This is hard work.

Whenever we have the ball, there are precisely zero options for a pass, and absolutely no desire to look forward for one. Pass it backwards, get put under pressure, hoof it away, back it comes.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Feb 1 with 1936 viewsNOTRAC

Ashley Williams is having a superb game.
We are playing like so many teams play against us at the Liberty.Eleven players behind the ball,and hope for a goal from a quick break.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:50 - Feb 1 with 1936 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Feb 1 by Witneyjack

You do realise he is playing AM right?

Shelvey has chased around more today than he has any other game for us.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024