Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? 02:00 - Feb 6 with 3569 viewsBobJack

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/sport

With Ki and Leon back, who are our best midfield to start ?

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 02:10 - Feb 6 with 3564 viewsLAKiM

Ki no doubt.
Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 04:31 - Feb 6 with 3516 viewsSwan91

Midfield 3 should be:

Ki ---- Cork
--shelvey

But I think we should only play him for the first half and have someone like britton or Caroll replace him for the second half.
Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 05:19 - Feb 6 with 3493 viewsGlyn1

Leon and Cork. You can't play Ki and Cork because they've only just met. They need to work together on the training ground. Ki may have flown 12,000 miles just to sit on the bench.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 06:45 - Feb 6 with 3437 viewsWhiterockin

Carroll Cork and Shelvey. Tough on Fulton because he had a good game last week. Bring Ki on for the last 20 minutes.
Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 07:19 - Feb 6 with 3402 viewsSwansNZ

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 06:45 - Feb 6 by Whiterockin

Carroll Cork and Shelvey. Tough on Fulton because he had a good game last week. Bring Ki on for the last 20 minutes.

I'd go for that, or even play Leon in place of Carroll.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 07:27 - Feb 6 with 3381 viewsWhiterockin

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 07:19 - Feb 6 by SwansNZ

I'd go for that, or even play Leon in place of Carroll.

Leon needs to be up to full speed before he plays, otherwise he will only be injured again.
Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 09:22 - Feb 6 with 3254 viewsSenhin

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 06:45 - Feb 6 by Whiterockin

His last game was a week ago, jet lag or not I don't see why he couldn't manage far more than 20 mins.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 09:41 - Feb 6 with 3217 viewsSTEVE1

Ki, cork and Shelvey
Login to get fewer ads

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 10:00 - Feb 6 with 3181 viewsCTB184

Shelvey for the CAM for definite so it's really a competition for places between Ki, Cork and Britton.

I'd go with Ki and Cork. Cork will give us a bit more of a physical presence and will allow Ki to push forward.

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 10:00 - Feb 6 with 3181 viewsbuilthjack

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 09:41 - Feb 6 by STEVE1

Ki, cork and Shelvey

Yep

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 10:05 - Feb 6 with 3170 viewsClinton

Ki jet lagged, Leon to play. Ki to play versus West Brom. Simples.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 13:10 - Feb 6 with 3063 viewsbiggar

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 10:05 - Feb 6 by Clinton

Ki jet lagged, Leon to play. Ki to play versus West Brom. Simples.

Ki could end up kipping on the bench if he's sat there! Someone might need to give him a nudge. Glad he's back though.
Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 13:10 - Feb 6 with 3060 viewskarnataka

After last weekend, I'm just glad to have such options in midfield again.

Ki must surely be match fit and should start if he and the staff feel he's ready. The other question is, are Leon & Jack Cork too defensive to be playing together in a home game against Sunderland. In an away game against a top half team where we need a little caution, then yes definitely, but this is a game we should be playing a good attacking formation. Id like to see Cork, Ki and Shelvey with Cork sitting, Ki probing in a free role and Shelvey supporting Gomis but I'd see Carroll as a better stand in for Ki than Leon would be. So for me it would be Shelvey and Cork plus either Ki or Carroll.

To go with them, what wide players do we have fit?
Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 13:28 - Feb 6 with 3021 viewscrackerjack

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 13:10 - Feb 6 by karnataka

After last weekend, I'm just glad to have such options in midfield again.

Ki must surely be match fit and should start if he and the staff feel he's ready. The other question is, are Leon & Jack Cork too defensive to be playing together in a home game against Sunderland. In an away game against a top half team where we need a little caution, then yes definitely, but this is a game we should be playing a good attacking formation. Id like to see Cork, Ki and Shelvey with Cork sitting, Ki probing in a free role and Shelvey supporting Gomis but I'd see Carroll as a better stand in for Ki than Leon would be. So for me it would be Shelvey and Cork plus either Ki or Carroll.

To go with them, what wide players do we have fit?

I would guess we'd start with Dyer & Barrow out wide.... not sure what we'd do if either got injured though??

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 14:03 - Feb 6 with 2967 viewsfootball2301

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 04:31 - Feb 6 by Swan91

Midfield 3 should be:

Ki ---- Cork
--shelvey

But I think we should only play him for the first half and have someone like britton or Caroll replace him for the second half.

this is the midfield tomorrow
Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 15:48 - Feb 6 with 2894 viewsSTEVE1

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 13:28 - Feb 6 by crackerjack

I would guess we'd start with Dyer & Barrow out wide.... not sure what we'd do if either got injured though??

Montero fit according to ofical site I would play Montero and barrow.
Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 17:27 - Feb 6 with 2818 viewskarnataka

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 15:48 - Feb 6 by STEVE1

Montero fit according to ofical site I would play Montero and barrow.

So would I, but Montero didn't last too long the last time he came back from injury. Wouldn't want to see him limp off after 15 minutes again. No, start with Barrow & Dyer and give Jeff the last 20 minutes.
Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 22:57 - Feb 6 with 2704 viewsBobJack

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 14:03 - Feb 6 by football2301

this is the midfield tomorrow

Ki , Cork and Shelvey... you are a man in the know.

I can see this happening.

should have a decent bench as well, other than options up front.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 08:05 - Feb 7 with 2595 viewsDr_Winston

My mate got a photo with Leon in the train station on the way back from the game last night, so I'd be surprised if he's involved today.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 13:26 - Feb 7 with 2432 viewsKilkennyjack

I think monks will play carroll

Beware of the Risen People

Ki and Leon are back, do they both start? on 20:06 - Feb 7 with 2325 viewsNOTRAC

What really is the matter with Leon.
Flu last week .Not evening he bench today
Most odd.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024