Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? 10:02 - Feb 8 with 3420 viewsPhil_S

Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 10:42 - Feb 8 with 3394 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Kyle Naughton, but it may be for the wrong reason, he already has 2 reds this year.
Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 10:51 - Feb 8 with 3382 viewsbermudajack

Thank god a positive (for now) thread...👍

I voted for Grimes, I don't pretend to be an expert on the lad, I have seen some impressive clips of him & read what Exeter fans thought of him...

What excites me most is his youth, energy, composure on the ball and SP comparing him to a young Glenn Hoddle 😳

If he's even 50% correct, we'll have an absolute gem on our hands... 😎

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 11:31 - Feb 8 with 3341 viewsJokeren1943

Jack Cork played a really good game yesterday. Sure he will start to make a bog difference.

And I really likes Oliviera also. He will start scoring very soon.
Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 14:51 - Feb 8 with 3192 viewsStarsky

Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 11:31 - Feb 8 by Jokeren1943

Jack Cork played a really good game yesterday. Sure he will start to make a bog difference.

And I really likes Oliviera also. He will start scoring very soon.

I voted for Cork.
However I thought that Cork was nervous and fairly anonymous yesterday, giving away a needless booking.
Expecting good things long term for Cork.

It's just the internet, init.

Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 17:36 - Feb 8 with 3066 viewsBobJack

If they all had equal time on pitch, I would say 100% Oliveira.

I will stick with this choice as I hope he gets a fair chance and successful strikers often make biggest impact.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 05:37 - Feb 9 with 2853 viewsJethroJack

Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 10:42 - Feb 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Kyle Naughton, but it may be for the wrong reason, he already has 2 reds this year.

Can't half cross a ball though, just ask Ki.
Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 09:46 - Feb 9 with 2776 viewsbuilthjack

I think Grimes will be the one? I have friends at Exeter and they all say he is the best they have seen. We wouldn't pay 1.75m for him if he wasn't in our future plans. Will have some games in the U-21s, and then will most likely be blooded in the final games of the season, before becoming part of the 1st team squad for next season.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 10:16 - Feb 9 with 2761 viewsCTB184

Cork for me as I think he'll bring more of a physical presence in front of the back four. Could make a big difference?

That being said, I like the look of all of them so far, though I won't pretend to know a lot about any of them.

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Login to get fewer ads

Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 12:57 - Feb 9 with 2696 viewsFlashberryjack

I voted for Jack Cork.....I've been an admirer of his since we were interested in signing him a while ago.
Although I was a little disappointed in him on Saturday, hopefully he just needs a little time to settle in with his new teammates and surroundings, also maybe my high expectations of him clouded my assessment a little.
However, I really beleive that he has the potential to become a big favourite with the fans.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 17:19 - Feb 9 with 2582 viewsDavillin

Best poll yet because answering it is so difficult, even at this point two of them are clearly ahead. The poll makes it clear that we did a great job in our transfers in.

I did vote for one, but I'd have preferred "All of the Above."

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 10:46 - Feb 10 with 2327 viewsApeShit

I've voted for Naughton, not sure about Oliviera, I know its early days but I just can't seeing him cutting it at Premier League level.
Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 11:01 - Feb 10 with 2322 viewsAquinas

We don't even own Oliveira, so unless the poll is based on 'biggest impact THIS SEASON' I don't know why people have voted for him.
Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 11:27 - Feb 10 with 2314 viewsApeShit

Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 11:01 - Feb 10 by Aquinas

We don't even own Oliveira, so unless the poll is based on 'biggest impact THIS SEASON' I don't know why people have voted for him.

Very good point
Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 13:37 - Feb 10 with 2261 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Some very good reports coming from the club about young Grimes.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 14:27 - Feb 10 with 2239 viewsJokeren1943

Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 11:01 - Feb 10 by Aquinas

If we loan Soldado and he score 20 goals he will most likely have a bigger impact then the other (bought and loaned) players that season.

If a loaned player has an major impact the club will try to write a contract with him afterward.

Why do the club have to own a player for him to have an impact?
[Post edited 10 Feb 2015 14:28]
Which Signing Do You Think Will Have The Biggest Impact Here? on 23:58 - Feb 10 with 2041 viewsdameedna

Cork - needless booking and too high up the pitch and over committed when Defoe scored so his fault. Hopefully wil settle down.

Naughton a reveation but Range still looking good when he comes on. Expect him to take over LB if Taylor does not improve.

Olivera is looking good but will probaby struggle for game time and is on loan.

Grimes may get a chance when we are safe and this means his contribution will be less.

Overall, Naughton so far but potential is that Cork will do the business and set our midfield ticking again along with Ki who we have missed.

Ans : Cork
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024