Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheating git 09:29 - Feb 17 with 5094 viewsOldjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31496270

DIVE OR NOT ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cheating git on 09:32 - Feb 17 with 3759 viewsorion3016

Trust woy to say he didn't dive ... Definitely dived for me

Be over there now after

Cheating git on 10:05 - Feb 17 with 3710 viewssketty_jack

What's Phil Neville on about saying that's a 'leg breaker' from the keeper? And hodgson saying he went 2 footed? That's a cleaner challenge than we see most weeks from premier league defenders!
Cheating git on 11:07 - Feb 17 with 3654 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Definite 100% DIVE and he should have been given a Yellow.
He new he was never going to get near the ball before the defense had regrouped.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2015 11:08]
Cheating git on 12:39 - Feb 17 with 3586 viewsJonTheJack

The most disappointing and damning thing for me is that the current England manager fails to see that his captain is blatantly cheating.

It's a fair point to argue that it was a dangerous tackle (in my opinion it wasn't and a genuine attempt at a loose ball with low feet) but to say that he is 'within his rights' to go down is so, so poor from people high up in the game.

Of course he can take evasive action for a dangerous challenge which should then be left to the referee to penalise. But Rooney has clearly gone down, left a trailing leg in attempt to con the ref into thinking there was contact. Evasive action does not look like that one bit.

Stinks all around again because he is the England captain, but he is not alone, and this will never get sorted as long people like Hodgson and Phil Neville have such a standing for one of their pals.
Cheating git on 12:48 - Feb 17 with 3565 viewsbuilthjack

Yellow for diving. Goal kick.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cheating git on 12:51 - Feb 17 with 3555 viewsTom1912

It's a dive but it's still a penalty.
Cheating git on 12:53 - Feb 17 with 3550 viewsbuilthjack

He could have stayed on his feet and tapped it in, but chose to dive.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cheating git on 13:41 - Feb 17 with 3494 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cheating git on 12:51 - Feb 17 by Tom1912

It's a dive but it's still a penalty.

So it is a Penalty for "Attempting to Foul another Player".
That would make just about every Set Piece a Penalty situation with all the pulling, shoving and tripping that goes on.
The Ref & linesman did not give a Free Kick or Penalty when Valencia shoved over the attacking player when the long high ball came back in.
Login to get fewer ads

Cheating git on 13:43 - Feb 17 with 3490 viewsDarran

Well if the captain of Swansea and Wales was to do the same thing on Saturday for us to win 1-0 I would be well happy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cheating git on 13:48 - Feb 17 with 3483 viewsjackal

Definite dive. Not like Rooney, to be fair. Must be getting lessons from that cheating c*** Ashley Young.
Cheating git on 14:08 - Feb 17 with 3458 viewsMillie

Woy said: he took evasive action, that's a new one on me
Cheating git on 14:25 - Feb 17 with 3436 viewsOldjack

Cheating git on 13:43 - Feb 17 by Darran

Well if the captain of Swansea and Wales was to do the same thing on Saturday for us to win 1-0 I would be well happy.

This goes to show the type of guy you really are ,winning at any cost gets a massive no from me and many others i've no doubt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cheating git on 14:25 - Feb 17 with 3435 viewsShakinPyramid

As suggested above, whether it was a dive or not makes no difference. Due to the fact that keeper came out recklessly, Rooney had to react differently. As Roy Hodgson says, he took evasive action. The laws clearly state that you do not have to make contact for it to be a foul.

I hate Man Utd as much as Cardiff, and I'm no fan of Rooney or England, but I just can't see why this is even being discussed - a clear penalty all day long!

Law 12 - Fouls & Misconduct

Fouls and misconduct are penalised as follows:
Direct free kick
A direct free kick is awarded to the opposing team if a player commits any
of the following seven offences in a manner considered by the referee to be
careless, reckless or using excessive force:
- kicks or attempts to kick an opponent
- trips or attempts to trip an opponent
- jumps at an opponent
- charges an opponent
- strikes or attempts to strike an opponent
- pushes an opponent
- tackles an opponen
Cheating git on 14:32 - Feb 17 with 3423 viewsbuilthjack

Cheating git on 13:43 - Feb 17 by Darran

Yes, I will take that too. In fairness Rooney is not normally a diver.

Cheating git on 14:34 - Feb 17 with 3418 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cheating git on 14:25 - Feb 17 by ShakinPyramid

As suggested above, whether it was a dive or not makes no difference. Due to the fact that keeper came out recklessly, Rooney had to react differently. As Roy Hodgson says, he took evasive action. The laws clearly state that you do not have to make contact for it to be a foul.

I hate Man Utd as much as Cardiff, and I'm no fan of Rooney or England, but I just can't see why this is even being discussed - a clear penalty all day long!

Direct free kick
- jumps at an opponent
- charges an opponent
- pushes an opponent
- tackles an opponen

As I said up post, if the Refs obeyed those rules there would fouls and Direct Free Kicks given at practically every Set Piece, there is pushing, jumping, kicking, getting them around the neck and striking of opponents.

And your last one says it all "- tackles an opponen".

Even if it was a Penalty for the tackle, it should still have been a Yellow for Rooney for diving, there was no contact and he deliberately stubbed his trailing foot in to the ground.
Cheating git on 14:38 - Feb 17 with 3408 viewsOldjack

Direct free kick
- jumps at an opponent
- charges an opponent
- pushes an opponent
- tackles an opponen

you can clearly see he hangs a leg out to make it look like a foul when he could have easily have stayed on his feet ,the keeper also made a tidy challenge on him but made no contact ,he conned the ref of that there is no doubt

Cheating git on 14:43 - Feb 17 with 3397 viewsblueytheblue

Cheating git on 14:34 - Feb 17 by A_Fans_Dad

As I said up post, if the Refs obeyed those rules there would fouls and Direct Free Kicks given at practically every Set Piece, there is pushing, jumping, kicking, getting them around the neck and striking of opponents.

And your last one says it all "- tackles an opponen".

Even if it was a Penalty for the tackle, it should still have been a Yellow for Rooney for diving, there was no contact and he deliberately stubbed his trailing foot in to the ground.

The last one says it all? Really? If you read the rule it's clear that applies in the context of the referee deeming careless, reckless or excessive force being used.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Cheating git on 14:57 - Feb 17 with 3377 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cheating git on 14:43 - Feb 17 by blueytheblue

The last one says it all? Really? If you read the rule it's clear that applies in the context of the referee deeming careless, reckless or excessive force being used.

That is not what ShakinPyramid wrote he wrote and I quote.

" tackles an opponen "

I did not mention the actual rules, however, there was no Careless, Reckless or Exceessive Force used. It was only made to look that way by Rooney's reaction.
If Refs start giving Free Kicks and Penalties for "careless" tackles with out any contact there is going to be a massive increase in the stoppages in games.
I notice you have not condemened all the Fouling that goes on in Set pieces, where there SHOULD be lot's of Penalties given and rarely are.
Cheating git on 15:16 - Feb 17 with 3350 viewsShakinPyramid

Cheating git on 14:57 - Feb 17 by A_Fans_Dad

That is not what ShakinPyramid wrote he wrote and I quote.

" tackles an opponen "

I did not mention the actual rules, however, there was no Careless, Reckless or Exceessive Force used. It was only made to look that way by Rooney's reaction.
If Refs start giving Free Kicks and Penalties for "careless" tackles with out any contact there is going to be a massive increase in the stoppages in games.
I notice you have not condemened all the Fouling that goes on in Set pieces, where there SHOULD be lot's of Penalties given and rarely are.

No, I didn't - read the post again or better still , read the laws!

How convenient that you partially read my post to suit your opinion. I didn't write the laws - FIFA did.
Cheating git on 15:19 - Feb 17 with 3344 viewsDarran

Cheating git on 14:25 - Feb 17 by Oldjack

This goes to show the type of guy you really are ,winning at any cost gets a massive no from me and many others i've no doubt

Nonsense the stakes are too high.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cheating git on 15:45 - Feb 17 with 3297 viewsBloodyhills

Dive.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Cheating git on 15:50 - Feb 17 with 3283 viewsBloodyhills

Direct free kick
- jumps at an opponent
- charges an opponent
- pushes an opponent
- tackles an opponen

Except the goal keeper attempted to kick the ball was late so non of those count.
Rooney was not touched and dived to win a penalty.
Yellow card.

Don't really care one way or the other about Rooney but the muppets Hodgeson and Neville shouldn't really be condoning diving/cheating.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Cheating git on 16:30 - Feb 17 with 3250 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Cheating git on 15:16 - Feb 17 by ShakinPyramid

No, I didn't - read the post again or better still , read the laws!

How convenient that you partially read my post to suit your opinion. I didn't write the laws - FIFA did.

Would you care to read what you actually posted as against what you think you posted.
The last line says.
- tackles an opponen
which I thought was quite funny, that tackling an oppenent was an offence because at times it seems like they do apply that to Swans Players.
Cheating git on 16:42 - Feb 17 with 3239 viewsShakinPyramid

Cheating git on 16:30 - Feb 17 by A_Fans_Dad

Would you care to read what you actually posted as against what you think you posted.
The last line says.
- tackles an opponen
which I thought was quite funny, that tackling an oppenent was an offence because at times it seems like they do apply that to Swans Players.

I posted

- jumps at an opponent
- charges an opponent
- pushes an opponent
- tackles an opponen

Therefore, each of the seven in the list has to be considered careless, reckless etc...

What else can I say? You read it wrongly!
Cheating git on 16:55 - Feb 17 with 3210 viewsskippyjack

All I see is a player falling over.. but that's the country we live in now.. claim for whiplash when you've been in a crash.. you get rewarded.. when we all know there's f*ck all wrong with you.. this is the UK.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024