Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing 22:58 - Feb 23 with 1597 viewsOsbourne

Todays Gazette suggesting that some Pool fans after the Blackburn game were accusing Clark of being Mr Oyston's puppet.

Osbourne's observations :

Jose Riga thought he could take Mr Oyston on. Look what happened to him!

Lee Clark is simply showing intelligence. Unlike Riga, Lee knows he has got to have a working relationship with Mr Oyston.

Osbourne's tip to Pool fans is to back Lee Clark 100%. He is trying his best, under very trying circumstances. Championship survival lies with him. Clark should not have to say he is not a puppet for Mr Oyston. Pool fans should not even be suggesting it.

Blimey, Lee Clark saw Riga go down the pan. Think about that.
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 23:45 - Feb 23 with 1576 viewsthe_stockport_one

you going to Brentford Osbourne ?

If so i will hear your support for him.

Meanwhile you will also hear more of the puppet stuff as he stupidly came out and talked about it adding more fuel to the fire.......

DEFEND THE STOCKPORT ONE
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 05:46 - Feb 24 with 1562 viewscatinstalbans

About as quality a tip as your regular suggestions to back a Blackpool away win.
Clark has systematically lied to the supporters and is a puppet.
Yes he is only a symptom of the cancer at the club, but if you believe there is still any hope then you have to relieve the symptoms as well as trying to remove the tumour itself.
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 08:23 - Feb 24 with 1535 viewsOsbourne

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 05:46 - Feb 24 by catinstalbans

About as quality a tip as your regular suggestions to back a Blackpool away win.
Clark has systematically lied to the supporters and is a puppet.
Yes he is only a symptom of the cancer at the club, but if you believe there is still any hope then you have to relieve the symptoms as well as trying to remove the tumour itself.

Blimey,

My point is simply this :
Fact : The fact that Lee Clark is employed by Mr Oyston makes him "Oyston's Puppet."

The Chelsea manager is a puppet to the Chelsea owners. Alex Ferguson, David Moyes and now Louis Van Gaal were and are puppet's to the Manchester United owners.

No point attacking Lee Clark. In Osbourne's subjective opinion, Mr Lee Clark is doing his very best for Blackpool FC during very testing circumstances, during a very testing season. Mr Lee Clark will be trying 100% to avoid relegation. Mr Lee Clark is "gold dust," to Blackpool supporters. Treat him with respect, he deserves it.

Back him. Point the finger elsewhere, most certainly not at Lee Clark.

Blackpool's home form is good. Apart from the loss v Middlesbrough, Pool have been wining or drawing game after game at home. 4-4 v Forest showed serious spirit, now a 1-1 away at Blackburn.

Pool need 8 wins out of 14 now to have a fighting chance of pulling off the impossible. Come the home match v Huddersfield in May, Pool could still be in the mix. It is a time now to back Lee Clark and the squad 100%. They can lose 6 more but, taking a leaf out of the same book, they have got to win 8.

Re group in the summer. Not now. Clark is tangerine, trust me.

Also, try to keep it a bit lighter catinstalbans and stockport one.

Try and digest a little lightness from Osbourne :
Lee Clark took his side down to Brentford yesterday in preparation for tonight's game. The bus driver was wearing a baseball cap and sun glasses. Who was at the steering wheel? Jeffrey Rentmeister. Lee Clark you see looks after his players.
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 08:27 - Feb 24 with 1532 viewsWizaard

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 08:23 - Feb 24 by Osbourne

Blimey,

My point is simply this :
Fact : The fact that Lee Clark is employed by Mr Oyston makes him "Oyston's Puppet."

The Chelsea manager is a puppet to the Chelsea owners. Alex Ferguson, David Moyes and now Louis Van Gaal were and are puppet's to the Manchester United owners.

No point attacking Lee Clark. In Osbourne's subjective opinion, Mr Lee Clark is doing his very best for Blackpool FC during very testing circumstances, during a very testing season. Mr Lee Clark will be trying 100% to avoid relegation. Mr Lee Clark is "gold dust," to Blackpool supporters. Treat him with respect, he deserves it.

Back him. Point the finger elsewhere, most certainly not at Lee Clark.

Blackpool's home form is good. Apart from the loss v Middlesbrough, Pool have been wining or drawing game after game at home. 4-4 v Forest showed serious spirit, now a 1-1 away at Blackburn.

Pool need 8 wins out of 14 now to have a fighting chance of pulling off the impossible. Come the home match v Huddersfield in May, Pool could still be in the mix. It is a time now to back Lee Clark and the squad 100%. They can lose 6 more but, taking a leaf out of the same book, they have got to win 8.

Re group in the summer. Not now. Clark is tangerine, trust me.

Also, try to keep it a bit lighter catinstalbans and stockport one.

Try and digest a little lightness from Osbourne :
Lee Clark took his side down to Brentford yesterday in preparation for tonight's game. The bus driver was wearing a baseball cap and sun glasses. Who was at the steering wheel? Jeffrey Rentmeister. Lee Clark you see looks after his players.

Clark is not the problem.
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 10:04 - Feb 24 with 1512 viewscamberwell1

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 08:27 - Feb 24 by Wizaard

Clark is not the problem.

Ask Birmingham fans how good Clark is !!!
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 10:44 - Feb 24 with 1500 viewsOsbourne

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 10:04 - Feb 24 by camberwell1

Ask Birmingham fans how good Clark is !!!

Thank you Cambers!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2015 10:47]
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 11:19 - Feb 24 with 1489 viewsterminallytangerine

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 10:44 - Feb 24 by Osbourne

Thank you Cambers!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2015 10:47]

The scapegoating of Clark for the failings of the club is nothing short of disgraceful.

I suspect this is not because of results alone, which have not been good, but as Mr Grey might say he hasn't yet had a fair crack of the whip.

IMHO
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 12:06 - Feb 24 with 1478 viewslemongreentea

I think Lee Clark is giving it a decent go. He seems able to put out teams that are well motivated, has brought in some decent players and is giving the promising youngsters opportunities to show what they can do. I don't always agree with some of his selections and substitutions which seem overly defensive at times. But given the circumstances he has done enough for me to continue to back him.
Login to get fewer ads

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 13:27 - Feb 24 with 1452 viewsWizaard

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 12:06 - Feb 24 by lemongreentea

I think Lee Clark is giving it a decent go. He seems able to put out teams that are well motivated, has brought in some decent players and is giving the promising youngsters opportunities to show what they can do. I don't always agree with some of his selections and substitutions which seem overly defensive at times. But given the circumstances he has done enough for me to continue to back him.

Lee Clark's not the problem, Jimmy Armfield is now. Who's next?

W
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 14:43 - Feb 24 with 1439 viewsOsbourne

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 11:19 - Feb 24 by terminallytangerine

The scapegoating of Clark for the failings of the club is nothing short of disgraceful.

I suspect this is not because of results alone, which have not been good, but as Mr Grey might say he hasn't yet had a fair crack of the whip.

IMHO

terminally tangerine,

I have thought about it for a good 5 minutes but cannot see it. I do not want to appear ignorant but who is Mr Grey? Also, what is "IMHO" an abbreviation for?

Mr Grey, is he the grey haired Mr Riga? Mr Riga obviously felt that Mr Oyston didn't give him a fair crack of the whip.

As for IMHO. A reasoned guess - "In my honest opinion?"

I also do not understand what you mean by; "I suspect this is not because of results alone." - What are the other reasons then?

Put me out of my misery and give AVFTT a translation!
Could anybody on AVFTT give me a translation?
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 20:17 - Feb 25 with 1390 viewsOsbourne

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 14:43 - Feb 24 by Osbourne

terminally tangerine,

I have thought about it for a good 5 minutes but cannot see it. I do not want to appear ignorant but who is Mr Grey? Also, what is "IMHO" an abbreviation for?

Mr Grey, is he the grey haired Mr Riga? Mr Riga obviously felt that Mr Oyston didn't give him a fair crack of the whip.

As for IMHO. A reasoned guess - "In my honest opinion?"

I also do not understand what you mean by; "I suspect this is not because of results alone." - What are the other reasons then?

Put me out of my misery and give AVFTT a translation!
Could anybody on AVFTT give me a translation?

Was Lee clark given more respect at Brentford than Blackburn?

I hope so.
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 20:32 - Feb 25 with 1379 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 20:17 - Feb 25 by Osbourne

Was Lee clark given more respect at Brentford than Blackburn?

I hope so.

There were no "puppet" chants, Osbourne, if that's what you mean.

I thought the support was very good and very vocal to be honest, allowing for the small numbers. A bit quiet towards the end, but a few had gone to drown their sorrows by then.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 20:46 - Feb 25 with 1367 viewsjanegallagher

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 13:27 - Feb 24 by Wizaard

Lee Clark's not the problem, Jimmy Armfield is now. Who's next?

W

Thought it was Will Watt

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 00:18 - Feb 26 with 1330 viewsterminallytangerine

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 20:46 - Feb 25 by janegallagher

Thought it was Will Watt

Sorry for being so obtuse. I'll add sub-titles.

Mr Grey is the anti-hero of the novel and film Fifty Shades of Grey.

IMHO is in my humble opinion. Not humble at all cos I is an arrogant git!

'I suspect this is not because of results alone' refers to his scapegoating. He is an object of scorn because he is seen as Ko's man rather than a man of the people like St. Jose of Riga, patron saint of silent managers. Those who claim that he may also be being pilloried because of results may actually have a point but I think he was being pilloried even before a ball was kicked in anger (or possibly kicked in insouciance - a state od not being botherness if we are being over cynical.

At least IMHO (I'm not an arrogant git really just a suffering Blackpool supporter like everyone else.)

Hope that helps.

Keep the faith: there is always next season.

(Smiley added in case I'm band for using the word git - twice!)

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 03:06 - Feb 26 with 1322 viewsOsbourne

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 00:18 - Feb 26 by terminallytangerine

Sorry for being so obtuse. I'll add sub-titles.

Mr Grey is the anti-hero of the novel and film Fifty Shades of Grey.

IMHO is in my humble opinion. Not humble at all cos I is an arrogant git!

'I suspect this is not because of results alone' refers to his scapegoating. He is an object of scorn because he is seen as Ko's man rather than a man of the people like St. Jose of Riga, patron saint of silent managers. Those who claim that he may also be being pilloried because of results may actually have a point but I think he was being pilloried even before a ball was kicked in anger (or possibly kicked in insouciance - a state od not being botherness if we are being over cynical.

At least IMHO (I'm not an arrogant git really just a suffering Blackpool supporter like everyone else.)

Hope that helps.

Keep the faith: there is always next season.

(Smiley added in case I'm band for using the word git - twice!)

Jane,
Yes, I too picked up Will Watt's "stirring of the pot" in Wednesday's Gazette. Maybe Lee Clark kept the reporters waiting for his Brentford post match interview! Will had a long journey home and had to get his copy in!

However, I am sure that some supporters still do not seem to realise that Lee Clark is trying his very best, under very trying circumstances. At this stage of the season now, the last thing Pool fans should want is for Lee Clark to abandon us. At the Forest game, at 3-4 a fan was giving Clark a verbal bashing. A shocked Clark missed the equalizing goal because of it, so did I because I was watching the incident rather than the match. There were also "Puppet" chants after the Blackburn game when Mr Clark was thanking the travelling Pool supporters for their backing during the afternoon.

Pool fans, let Osbourne put a word in your ear. Mr Lee Clark is trying his very best, under very trying circumstances. He deserves our backing. Mr Oyston is apparently holidaying in Australia for 3 weeks. Mr Riga is back in Belgium. Our championship survival lies with Mr Clark. Back him.

terminally tangerine,

Thanks for the translations!
2 points.

1. Jose Riga might of taken Mr Oyston on. But, look at the mess Pool are in now. Lee Clark is showing intelligence. Think about that.

2. The Mr Grey you talk about is not the "grey haired Riga" as I had read it as, but Mr Grey of "Fifty Shades of Grey" fame! Shows my preoccupation with Pool I guess!

Well, I have not read the book or watched the film. I thought about going to watch the film as I enjoy the occasional visit to the cinema near Bloomfield Road. Then I thought, blimey, I might be seen going in to watch this rather strange film, people could think I'm odd! So I didn't! I read a review of the film in a newspaper, it mocked the film. The subject matter of the film sounds ridiculous to me, but everyone to their own I guess.

Maybe I will buy a pair of dark glasses, fake beard and wig and wonder in to the "picture house," but I think not. I think that I will leave Mr Grey to his preferences and spend my money on a Pool win on Saturday v Wigan!
I suspect that I would be shocked at the antics of a certain Mr Grey!
Very strange.

NB I saw "Paddington - the movie" recently. I enjoyed that, very amusing. I didn't have to go in disguise either!
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 8:31]
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 09:51 - Feb 26 with 1286 viewsterminallytangerine

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 03:06 - Feb 26 by Osbourne

Jane,
Yes, I too picked up Will Watt's "stirring of the pot" in Wednesday's Gazette. Maybe Lee Clark kept the reporters waiting for his Brentford post match interview! Will had a long journey home and had to get his copy in!

However, I am sure that some supporters still do not seem to realise that Lee Clark is trying his very best, under very trying circumstances. At this stage of the season now, the last thing Pool fans should want is for Lee Clark to abandon us. At the Forest game, at 3-4 a fan was giving Clark a verbal bashing. A shocked Clark missed the equalizing goal because of it, so did I because I was watching the incident rather than the match. There were also "Puppet" chants after the Blackburn game when Mr Clark was thanking the travelling Pool supporters for their backing during the afternoon.

Pool fans, let Osbourne put a word in your ear. Mr Lee Clark is trying his very best, under very trying circumstances. He deserves our backing. Mr Oyston is apparently holidaying in Australia for 3 weeks. Mr Riga is back in Belgium. Our championship survival lies with Mr Clark. Back him.

terminally tangerine,

Thanks for the translations!
2 points.

1. Jose Riga might of taken Mr Oyston on. But, look at the mess Pool are in now. Lee Clark is showing intelligence. Think about that.

2. The Mr Grey you talk about is not the "grey haired Riga" as I had read it as, but Mr Grey of "Fifty Shades of Grey" fame! Shows my preoccupation with Pool I guess!

Well, I have not read the book or watched the film. I thought about going to watch the film as I enjoy the occasional visit to the cinema near Bloomfield Road. Then I thought, blimey, I might be seen going in to watch this rather strange film, people could think I'm odd! So I didn't! I read a review of the film in a newspaper, it mocked the film. The subject matter of the film sounds ridiculous to me, but everyone to their own I guess.

Maybe I will buy a pair of dark glasses, fake beard and wig and wonder in to the "picture house," but I think not. I think that I will leave Mr Grey to his preferences and spend my money on a Pool win on Saturday v Wigan!
I suspect that I would be shocked at the antics of a certain Mr Grey!
Very strange.

NB I saw "Paddington - the movie" recently. I enjoyed that, very amusing. I didn't have to go in disguise either!
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 8:31]

Thanks for the lengthy response.

I think I'm more into masochism than sadism:it helps when you are Blackpool supporter these days!
(Self deprecatory attempt at humour rather than serious psychological self analysis!)

No disagreement about Clark from me. I was excited by Riga's appointment but he didn't do himself or, most importantly, us any favours by his so called 'principled' stance against the owners.

Clark has been given a rough ride from day one and as you say needs our backing. It does look though as if it will be another spell in the lower leagues and the time to judge him will be after he has been given some support by the owners and the supporters in league 1. IMHO that is.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 9:53]
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 10:06 - Feb 26 with 1276 viewsAllorNothing

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 09:51 - Feb 26 by terminallytangerine

Thanks for the lengthy response.

I think I'm more into masochism than sadism:it helps when you are Blackpool supporter these days!
(Self deprecatory attempt at humour rather than serious psychological self analysis!)

No disagreement about Clark from me. I was excited by Riga's appointment but he didn't do himself or, most importantly, us any favours by his so called 'principled' stance against the owners.

Clark has been given a rough ride from day one and as you say needs our backing. It does look though as if it will be another spell in the lower leagues and the time to judge him will be after he has been given some support by the owners and the supporters in league 1. IMHO that is.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2015 9:53]

The point about Clark is that No explanation has been given for his exclusion of a large % of the squad for no apparent reason. Not saying they rest are world beaters by any means but It appears that some of the current bunch can do no wrong. Is Perkins really un-droppable ? Is Cywka really a whole lot worse than Rothwell, Oliver or Ferguson(whoever they are?) Since he came in results have still been poor, I am yet to see evidence that he's signed good young players...who? They are young but good ?
Lastly he clearly doesn't tell the truth, for whatever reason. The Lewis affair for example.
The whole lot needs clearing out, players, manager and owners - it won't happen though, only the players will be binned at the end of the season and we start the whole cycle again, only this time in Lge1

He who seeks, finds

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 21:07 - Feb 27 with 1199 viewsOsbourne

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 10:06 - Feb 26 by AllorNothing

The point about Clark is that No explanation has been given for his exclusion of a large % of the squad for no apparent reason. Not saying they rest are world beaters by any means but It appears that some of the current bunch can do no wrong. Is Perkins really un-droppable ? Is Cywka really a whole lot worse than Rothwell, Oliver or Ferguson(whoever they are?) Since he came in results have still been poor, I am yet to see evidence that he's signed good young players...who? They are young but good ?
Lastly he clearly doesn't tell the truth, for whatever reason. The Lewis affair for example.
The whole lot needs clearing out, players, manager and owners - it won't happen though, only the players will be binned at the end of the season and we start the whole cycle again, only this time in Lge1

This is the lead Pool story in the Gazette today :

"GET OFF MY BACK" - Pool boss lays into fans over online 'abuse.' by William Watt.

Osbourne's take on this story.

Taken from the Gazette.
........................'But he (Lee clark) was furious to hear some fans, on social media, accused him of an offensive gesture, something he denied. Clark said : "If people want to label me things then that's fine. But if you're going to shout at me offensively, don't think I'm just going to ignore it. If people do, they need to back up what they are saying with facts. I read somewhere I'd made a gesture to fans at Blackburn, which is totally untrue. Have your opinions, that's fine, but please deal in facts, I'm prepared to stick up for myself and face criticism...................................................I'm not going to let people accuse me of things that simply aren't true"...............'

I certainly saw a post on another Blackpool FC posting board talking about a misunderstanding after the Blackburn game and some of the travelling Pool supporters reacting inappropriately. 1-1 away at Blackburn was a good result and I was surprised to read about this.

Yet again, what Osbourne simply cannot understand, is the inability of the Blackpool supporters not to present a united front. Blackpool FC are up against relegation now 2014-15. That is, The Management, The Players, The Supporters. There are still 39 points out there. Pool are far from mathematical relegation as of yet.

1. The away support needs to be united, even coming off a bad loss.
2. At Bloomfield Road, the atmosphere needs to be hostile (in a dignified way I might add) towards the opposition. Most definitely not hostile towards our own Pool gladiators or Mr Clark and his management team. I can assure you that Mr Clark is 100% after the 3 points at every game. No one should doubt this.

The pressure is now really on everyone. Management, Players and Supporters. Pool need 8 wins out of 13. There are 39 points still out there. There are most definitely 8 winnable games out there.

Mr Clark and this group of players could do it for Pool, if the supporters back them.

It is essential that Pool stay in the Championship for 2015-16.

Everyone at Pool needs to give it their best.

Re group in the summer.

The one thing I will say is this : "It is going to get a lot tighter at the climatic part of the season than a lot of Pool supporters seem to realise."

3 points tomorrow are essential. Rotherham v Millwall is also being played tomorrow. A Millwall win would be ideal. Rotherham and Millwall then on 34 points each. If Pool could pick up 6 points v Wigan and Birmingham (Wednesday night), then Pool are right back in the mix on 28 points.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 23:14]
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 22:24 - Feb 27 with 1175 viewsscratchingshed

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 21:07 - Feb 27 by Osbourne

This is the lead Pool story in the Gazette today :

"GET OFF MY BACK" - Pool boss lays into fans over online 'abuse.' by William Watt.

Osbourne's take on this story.

Taken from the Gazette.
........................'But he (Lee clark) was furious to hear some fans, on social media, accused him of an offensive gesture, something he denied. Clark said : "If people want to label me things then that's fine. But if you're going to shout at me offensively, don't think I'm just going to ignore it. If people do, they need to back up what they are saying with facts. I read somewhere I'd made a gesture to fans at Blackburn, which is totally untrue. Have your opinions, that's fine, but please deal in facts, I'm prepared to stick up for myself and face criticism...................................................I'm not going to let people accuse me of things that simply aren't true"...............'

I certainly saw a post on another Blackpool FC posting board talking about a misunderstanding after the Blackburn game and some of the travelling Pool supporters reacting inappropriately. 1-1 away at Blackburn was a good result and I was surprised to read about this.

Yet again, what Osbourne simply cannot understand, is the inability of the Blackpool supporters not to present a united front. Blackpool FC are up against relegation now 2014-15. That is, The Management, The Players, The Supporters. There are still 39 points out there. Pool are far from mathematical relegation as of yet.

1. The away support needs to be united, even coming off a bad loss.
2. At Bloomfield Road, the atmosphere needs to be hostile (in a dignified way I might add) towards the opposition. Most definitely not hostile towards our own Pool gladiators or Mr Clark and his management team. I can assure you that Mr Clark is 100% after the 3 points at every game. No one should doubt this.

The pressure is now really on everyone. Management, Players and Supporters. Pool need 8 wins out of 13. There are 39 points still out there. There are most definitely 8 winnable games out there.

Mr Clark and this group of players could do it for Pool, if the supporters back them.

It is essential that Pool stay in the Championship for 2015-16.

Everyone at Pool needs to give it their best.

Re group in the summer.

The one thing I will say is this : "It is going to get a lot tighter at the climatic part of the season than a lot of Pool supporters seem to realise."

3 points tomorrow are essential. Rotherham v Millwall is also being played tomorrow. A Millwall win would be ideal. Rotherham and Millwall then on 34 points each. If Pool could pick up 6 points v Wigan and Birmingham (Wednesday night), then Pool are right back in the mix on 28 points.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2015 23:14]

If Clark just came out and told the truth fans might just support him a bit more.
1. He accepted the job offer from koko while Riga was still here so what's that telling of what a person he is?
2. He says he picks the team and is not influenced by the chairman really? Why then did he drop Telford and Waddington just because they wouldn't sign pathetic contracts? Because he was told to plain and simple.
3. He dropped Joe Lewis not for tactical reasons as he harps on about but because he was told to because of an impending 40k payment to Cardiff.
4. He was told by you know who to get rid of young Murphy because of what he tweeted nothing to do with anything else.
5. He's been told to get rid of Feruz for the same reasons sarcastic tweets.
6. He was told he was losing Miller and Eagles as they were the 2 biggest money earners at the club and not for any other reasons like he hinted.
Just 6 examples of him miss leading the fans, telling porkies in other words, if he had just said ok I'am an Oyston puppet and I do as I am told then the fans would think a bit more of him.
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 22:33 - Feb 27 with 1170 viewsterminallytangerine

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 22:24 - Feb 27 by scratchingshed

If Clark just came out and told the truth fans might just support him a bit more.
1. He accepted the job offer from koko while Riga was still here so what's that telling of what a person he is?
2. He says he picks the team and is not influenced by the chairman really? Why then did he drop Telford and Waddington just because they wouldn't sign pathetic contracts? Because he was told to plain and simple.
3. He dropped Joe Lewis not for tactical reasons as he harps on about but because he was told to because of an impending 40k payment to Cardiff.
4. He was told by you know who to get rid of young Murphy because of what he tweeted nothing to do with anything else.
6. He was told he was losing Miller and Eagles as they were the 2 biggest money earners at the club and not for any other reasons like he hinted.
Just 6 examples of him miss leading the fans, telling porkies in other words, if he had just said ok I'am an Oyston puppet and I do as I am told then the fans would think a bit more of him.

I don't think it has anything to do with what Clark has or hasn't done, has or hasn't said.

He was a political scapegoat from day 1.

I can't agree or disagree with your assumptions because I can't get inside his head,tap his phone or read his mind.
Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 23:59 - Feb 27 with 1143 viewsOsbourne

Pool fans should give Lee Clark 100% backing on 22:24 - Feb 27 by scratchingshed

Scratcher,

I enjoyed reading your post. Good valid points. Some of them as "Terminally Tangerine" implies are subjective, but still interesting.

I certainly wish that Murphy was still at Pool.

In fact, reading through your points again, they could all have objective substance!

Mr Clark, to me, is trying his very best. He is at a very difficult club, under very difficult circumstances. He is a very experienced manager. I like him. He appears to have spirit.

I stand by my post. I like the Bloomfield Road atmosphere to be "intelligently hostile" to the opposition.

A lot of what you have said scratcher, is probably correct. But let's remember, although Mr Clark has power within Blackpool FC. He is still simply an employee of 'you know who.' Mr Clark for me, is showing high intelligence. He will have made an observation of what happened to Mr Riga!

Let's see what happens v Wigan tomorrow and then v Birmingham (away) Wednesday night. With Rotherham playing Millwall tomorrow and I am hoping for a Millwall win there. The position come Wednesday night could be : Wigan 25 points, Pool 28 points, Millwall 34 points and Rotherham 34 points.

That would put Pool back in the mix.
I hope the massage team have been on O'Hara's ribs!
Are you at Bloomfield Road tomorrow Scratcher?
Blimey, I hope Pool win.
I've got a substantial (for me!) bet going!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024