Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea 22:41 - Mar 3 with 9141 viewsmysonsarejacks

So what is your favourite beach on the Gower or around Swansea and why?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 22:59 - Mar 3 with 4057 viewsEdmundo

Llangennith for the surf

Three Cliffs-just friggin stunning

Oxwich-easy access and used to love walking over to the rock pools

👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 23:03 - Mar 3 with 4041 viewsjackb

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 22:59 - Mar 3 by Edmundo

Llangennith for the surf

Three Cliffs-just friggin stunning

Oxwich-easy access and used to love walking over to the rock pools

👍

Took the words out of my mouth
Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 23:08 - Mar 3 with 4025 viewsmacthejack

1-2

Siggy and Shelvey.
Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 23:17 - Mar 3 with 3994 viewsperchrockjack

Fall bay..

Happy days

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 23:26 - Mar 3 with 3986 viewsSwanseajill

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 23:17 - Mar 3 by perchrockjack

Fall bay..

Happy days

I'll give you one guess >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[Post edited 3 Mar 2015 23:28]
Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 23:33 - Mar 3 with 3952 viewsperchrockjack

lol best beach in Wales ive come across for swimming is around llanllwyn Island, Anglesey, followed by Morfa nefyn

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 00:02 - Mar 4 with 3928 viewsJackanapes

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 23:08 - Mar 3 by macthejack

1-2

Siggy and Shelvey.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 00:17 - Mar 4 with 3909 viewswarrior87

got to be pobbles or tor bay
Login to get fewer ads

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 00:20 - Mar 4 with 3897 viewsLord_Bony

Katherine Zeta Jones is my favourite biatch on the Gower....nice

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 09:59 - Mar 4 with 3784 viewsjack247

Tor Bay. As nice as 3 cliffs and the tourists don't know it's there.

Rhosilli was voted in the top 10 beaches in the world last year and no one here has picked it. Shows how spoilt for choice we are
Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 10:06 - Mar 4 with 3774 viewsjackb

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 09:59 - Mar 4 by jack247

Tor Bay. As nice as 3 cliffs and the tourists don't know it's there.

Rhosilli was voted in the top 10 beaches in the world last year and no one here has picked it. Shows how spoilt for choice we are

chosen in first reply and seconded by me :)
Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 11:00 - Mar 4 with 3713 viewsjack247

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 10:06 - Mar 4 by jackb

chosen in first reply and seconded by me :)

Yeah I agree Tor Bay is the best.

I suppose you could count Llangenith and Rhosilli as one beach
Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 11:19 - Mar 4 with 3692 viewsNeath_Jack

Some people get awfully upset at others for calling it "The" Gower.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 11:23 - Mar 4 with 3688 viewsjack247

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 11:19 - Mar 4 by Neath_Jack

Technically it is Gower, Mumbles is the Mumbles. Not really worth cutting someone out of your will for, but the sort of thing we could easily get 5 pages out of.
Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 11:49 - Mar 4 with 3658 viewsairedale

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 11:19 - Mar 4 by Neath_Jack

I know people who chuck some stuff into the back of The Discovery and pop off down to The Gower.

Plastic don't you know.
Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 11:57 - Mar 4 with 3643 viewsNeath_Jack

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 11:49 - Mar 4 by airedale

I know people who chuck some stuff into the back of The Discovery and pop off down to The Gower.

Plastic don't you know.

Fly tippers?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 12:04 - Mar 4 with 3634 viewsLeonisGod

Honourable mention for Whiteford on N Gower. Can be nice and quiet when South Gower is heaving. Can't beat Rhossilli when there's a good swell imo, but they're all nice.
Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 12:26 - Mar 4 with 3608 viewsairedale

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 12:04 - Mar 4 by LeonisGod

Honourable mention for Whiteford on N Gower. Can be nice and quiet when South Gower is heaving. Can't beat Rhossilli when there's a good swell imo, but they're all nice.

Last time I was on Whitford, we were joined by a dead horse. Shortly after that there was the UXB scandal.

I like Whitford 'cos its quiet though.
Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 12:42 - Mar 4 with 3585 viewsploppy

It's always been The Gower. As in "I'm going down The Gower on the weekend". Down Gower sounds weird.
Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 12:43 - Mar 4 with 3582 viewsairedale

Drivin' down the Gower, 90 miles an hour.
Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 13:34 - Mar 4 with 3523 viewsNeath_Jack

Cosher Bailey had an engine,
It was always needing mending,
On the night run down from Gower,
She done 20 miles per hour.

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 13:34 - Mar 4 with 3525 viewsQuakerJack

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 23:03 - Mar 3 by jackb

Took the words out of my mouth

and mine... also have a soft spot for Langland (surf wise) and you can't ignore Port Eynon

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 13:42 - Mar 4 with 3516 viewsswanny

So many..when I was teeny tiny, Bracelet Bay was always the family beach (the tea rooms there was family owned so it was always 'the family' beach'and Ladies' Cave was always so handy....then when I was growing up I rebelled and it was Rotherslade all the way...jumping off Donkey Rock and crabbing on Crab Island. Then I moved away (all the way to Rhossili) so it was Fall Bay with the little ones - frog marching them down the ladder to the beach or down the steps to Rhossili, but mostly Fall Bay with all the other Mums... difficult to get those tired little toddlers all the way back up, but we managed it. Now I'm back in The Mumbles and the kids have flown, I've regressed to Bracelet and Limeslade - within walking distance and so many happy childhood memories. My goodness we're lucky and I haven't even mentioned Caaswell, Langland, Lambswell, Mewslade, Oxwich and so many others...

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 13:52 - Mar 4 with 3500 viewsGowerjack

There is no such place as "the Gower" I mean you wouldn't say "the Swansea " would you?

It's Gower or the Gower Peninsular.

As to the best beach I know where it is but I'm not telling you lot but nobody has mentioned it yet....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Your favourite beach on The Gower or @Swansea on 14:03 - Mar 4 with 3481 viewsacejack3065

Broughton bay is huge and a lot quieter than Llangennith. Really good for fishing too if you're willing to climb down onto the black rocks just before Blue Pool.

Apparently it's a bit of a hotbed for nudists around by Whitford point and the Lighthouse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024