Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordi Amat signs a 1 year extension 07:36 - Mar 11 with 2136 viewsforkbeard

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/amat-pens-new-swans-contract-2326531.asp
[Post edited 11 Mar 2015 7:37]
Jordi Amat signs a 1 year extension on 07:43 - Mar 11 with 2116 viewsmarchamjack

Pleased but surprised in many ways he's agreed a new deal. He's good enough to play first team and he's clearly 3rd choice at best with Monk. Excellent cb cover.

Left back and gk cover, plus cf and we are looking good again for another solid season ahead at this point.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Jordi Amat signs a 1 year extension on 08:08 - Mar 11 with 2069 viewsItchySphincter

Good.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jordi Amat signs a 1 year extension on 09:55 - Mar 11 with 1936 viewsDewi1jack

Glad about this.
Ash is getting older and will start taking longer to get over niggling injuries, maybe picking up more injuries.
Thought Jordi to be a cracking prospect when I first saw him play. Nothing 's changed my opinion. he has IMO, been unlucky not to be playing more regularly.
Personally, I hope he goes on to become our next Angel (different position for the pedantic tw@s) and spends 10 years+ with us, playing regularly.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jordi Amat signs a 1 year extension on 09:55 - Mar 11 with 1936 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jordi Amat signs a 1 year extension on 08:08 - Mar 11 by ItchySphincter

Good.

Indeed

Well done SCFC .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jordi Amat signs a 1 year extension on 10:02 - Mar 11 with 1922 viewsFar_Post

Always good to hear comments about the players enjoying being at Swansea and the atmosphere within the camp. Would have been easy for Amat to have a bit of a sulk considering he is not in the side at then moment.

I wonder whether Jordi is good enough to eventually take Williams's spot in the next couple of seasons?

Blog: The C Word

Jordi Amat signs a 1 year extension on 10:03 - Mar 11 with 1919 viewsSwanzay

Great news, although you could argue he deserves some more game time. Excellent back up.
Jordi Amat signs a 1 year extension on 13:23 - Mar 11 with 1737 viewsDr_Winston

Jordi Amat signs a 1 year extension on 10:02 - Mar 11 by Far_Post

Always good to hear comments about the players enjoying being at Swansea and the atmosphere within the camp. Would have been easy for Amat to have a bit of a sulk considering he is not in the side at then moment.

I wonder whether Jordi is good enough to eventually take Williams's spot in the next couple of seasons?

With Amat and Bartley tied down to longer contracts and Fede still relatively young we're well served at CB for the next 7-8 years. Good long term planning.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordi Amat signs a 1 year extension on 13:27 - Mar 11 with 1733 viewsMattG

Excellent news. Jordi was really unlucky to get injured when he did but it's great to read that he's still happy and still battling for his place. His chance will come.
Login to get fewer ads

Jordi Amat signs a 1 year extension on 18:44 - Mar 11 with 1565 viewsHuw57

Tbh, we have our center backs sorted for the next 3 years at least, which is super stuff.

Great news about Jordi, too.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Jordi Amat signs a 1 year extension on 22:38 - Mar 11 with 1460 viewsLAKiM

Great news, would like to see him back in the side as prior to injury I felt he was fantastic (not to mention performing better than Fede has been for the most part of this season)
Jordi Amat signs a 1 year extension on 01:58 - Mar 12 with 1403 viewsZut_Alors

Fantastic! Jordi is a fantastic talent.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024