Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night 12:51 - Mar 18 with 5891 viewsNeathJack

Talk about riding your luck!

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/9A91575B611189727558820904960_34d2c77477d.1.5.3
Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night on 19:19 - Mar 19 with 979 viewsScoobyDoo

Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night on 12:54 - Mar 19 by somersetsimon

Seems pretty clear from the rule. The player didn't prevent release of the ball or block the keeper's movement. I can only guess that, from the ref's angle, he thought the player was closer to the keeper and blocked the ball while it was still under the keeper's control.

Have no problem with the rule bud but the officials seem to have. The Et'o incident, it seems the referee didn't see it as he had turned his back to run up the field but I'm sure the 4th official and linesmen did, now being it was a Premiership game you would think one of those beauts would know that said rule but lo and behold no one did anything.
Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night on 20:58 - Mar 19 with 945 viewswaynekerr55

Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night on 13:24 - Mar 18 by blueytheblue

That player was doing similar all night prior to that - mostly without turning his back. I suspect Lee Mason had just had enough of his antics all night tbf.

Stupid play by the Bournemouth player tbh - at that stage of the game we were giving them the ball back anyway.

All I saw was a load of SQL code when I clicked the list

Was the player a programmer by any chance?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night on 21:01 - Mar 19 with 942 viewsNeathJack

Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night on 20:58 - Mar 19 by waynekerr55

All I saw was a load of SQL code when I clicked the list

Was the player a programmer by any chance?

Why are these Redworm fans bringing other incidents up that have nothing to do with this disallowed goal?
Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night on 21:11 - Mar 19 with 935 viewsUxbridge

Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night on 21:01 - Mar 19 by NeathJack

Why are these Redworm fans bringing other incidents up that have nothing to do with this disallowed goal?

Because referees base decisions on that rather than the laws of the game of course.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night on 21:14 - Mar 19 with 930 viewsScoobyDoo

Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night on 21:01 - Mar 19 by NeathJack

Neathjack, ah a blast from the past. Still not getting it then Neath? No shock there then.
Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night on 22:40 - Mar 19 with 903 viewsblueytheblue

Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night on 21:11 - Mar 19 by Uxbridge

Because referees base decisions on that rather than the laws of the game of course.

Bit naive to assume referees judge every incident independently - how many times do refs books after a foul and point to other areas of the pitch where the same player committed fouls?

The player had been doing worse than that incident all night, had the ref warn him twice. Those previous incidents are obviously going to bias the refs decision.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night on 23:48 - Mar 19 with 893 viewsUxbridge

Goal disallowed against the Redworms last night on 22:40 - Mar 19 by blueytheblue

Bit naive to assume referees judge every incident independently - how many times do refs books after a foul and point to other areas of the pitch where the same player committed fouls?

The player had been doing worse than that incident all night, had the ref warn him twice. Those previous incidents are obviously going to bias the refs decision.

Given the player did nothing, kicking the ball after a teammate passed to him meets that category.

Naive to expect the referee to know the laws of the game? It would seem so.

Anyway, good to see you still manage to defend your club in even the most spurious and meaningless examples even when the subject is a point of law rather than a lower league side I didnt even know were playing

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024