Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FANS SHARE BLAME FOR DROP 20:26 - Apr 6 with 1092 viewspaulco

Supporters ignored my warnings years back.

Few believed that failure to stage full boycotts would end in disgrace.

The BSA, BST and Knights groups all rejected pickets to halt scabs' Gloomfield entry.

Thousands who still go will let Oyscum drag Blackpool down twice more to the Conference. 
FANS SHARE BLAME FOR DROP on 20:33 - Apr 6 with 1081 viewsMr_Brightside

When you say years back .. presume you mean before we went up to the Prem? That would have been a huge success boycotting the turnstiles!

Worst thing about today is the self floating 'I told you so' brigade who jumped on the Oyston Out bandwagon a few months ago when it started to go wrong.

We all know who's to blame and it's not the fans!

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

FANS SHARE BLAME FOR DROP on 20:50 - Apr 6 with 1075 viewsribble

As fans, the only influence we have over the running of the club is whether or not we pay to watch our team which in turn will, at least in part, determine the playing budget. On that basis if, collectively, we had completely boycotted the club this year (or last) would the outcome have been any different? I very much doubt it.
FANS SHARE BLAME FOR DROP on 15:18 - Apr 7 with 1016 viewsWizaard

FANS SHARE BLAME FOR DROP on 20:50 - Apr 6 by ribble

As fans, the only influence we have over the running of the club is whether or not we pay to watch our team which in turn will, at least in part, determine the playing budget. On that basis if, collectively, we had completely boycotted the club this year (or last) would the outcome have been any different? I very much doubt it.

What exactly has PAULCO done for the cause?
FANS SHARE BLAME FOR DROP on 15:43 - Apr 7 with 1013 viewsseasider13

Picketing turnstiles would be illegal resulting in arrests, and as this slimy turd paulco would be too busy in London to participate he should shut the f**k up.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024