Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only have to see Perkins two more times!! 08:58 - Apr 18 with 2537 viewsSTHolder

The sooner the Albino Dwarf goes the better! He wouldn't be good enough for the Unbind League let alone the Championship. If you look at who has played the most games for us this season it is no surprise we are where we are!
Only have to see Perkins two more times!! on 12:33 - Apr 18 with 2515 viewslemongreentea

Can't say I'd miss his contribution. Cannot be faulted for effort committment blocking tackling. Just not very good at keeping the ball or finding teammates. Can be very frustrating to watch. Building a record of featuring in relegated teams. A move may boost his career, perhaps down the road.
Only have to see Perkins two more times!! on 18:57 - Apr 18 with 2483 viewsfamousgrouse

Only have to see Perkins two more times!! on 12:33 - Apr 18 by lemongreentea

Can't say I'd miss his contribution. Cannot be faulted for effort committment blocking tackling. Just not very good at keeping the ball or finding teammates. Can be very frustrating to watch. Building a record of featuring in relegated teams. A move may boost his career, perhaps down the road.

Only one more now! He couldn't even make it off the pitch when he was subbed without causing me angst! He is favourite for the award for "Most assists to the opposition" this season.
Only have to see Perkins two more times!! on 10:35 - Apr 19 with 2435 viewslemongreentea

Only have to see Perkins two more times!! on 18:57 - Apr 18 by famousgrouse

Only one more now! He couldn't even make it off the pitch when he was subbed without causing me angst! He is favourite for the award for "Most assists to the opposition" this season.

Thought Perkins did well yesterday. Ran everywhere as usual, constantly involved, some timely interceptions,when he kept his passing simple and short was successful. On the balance of performances over the season still need to be convinced.
Only have to see Perkins two more times!! on 13:06 - Apr 19 with 2412 viewsfamousgrouse

Only have to see Perkins two more times!! on 10:35 - Apr 19 by lemongreentea

Thought Perkins did well yesterday. Ran everywhere as usual, constantly involved, some timely interceptions,when he kept his passing simple and short was successful. On the balance of performances over the season still need to be convinced.

Yes LGT but again it was his misplaced pass that gave them possession to set up the goal. A persistent thread throughout the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024