Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Golden Boy to return next season ? 09:42 - May 2 with 9699 viewsattila_the_hun

I hope Michu returns next season, Can't wait, Legend

"I'm Free"

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:04 - May 2 with 6251 viewsWhiterockin

A fit Michu would be brilliant. £1.5M to £2M wages for a player on the sick table would be gutting.
Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:09 - May 2 with 6225 viewsdgt73

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:04 - May 2 by Whiterockin

A fit Michu would be brilliant. £1.5M to £2M wages for a player on the sick table would be gutting.

Michu in his one good season for us has already earned his wages for his entire contract.👍

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:22 - May 2 with 6193 viewshydraulicjack

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:09 - May 2 by dgt73

Michu in his one good season for us has already earned his wages for his entire contract.👍

have to agree 100% he put 2 seasons worth of work that year alone

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 11:41 - May 2 with 6048 viewsscottishjack

He wasn't bad was he?
Golden Boy to return next season ? on 12:01 - May 2 with 5996 viewsFlashberryjack

Watching that clip I was suprised at how many he scored with his head.
Fantastic player for us in the short time he was here....alas I fear we'll never see the same guy again, but we can only live in hope

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 13:22 - May 2 with 5874 viewsdantheswansman

I loved MIchu , Never forget in one match his head was bleeding and the Medics were trying to get the bandage to stay on his head , But Michu was more interested in getting back on the pitch , so much so that he was getting pretty frustrated on the touchline.
His desire cannot be questioned on that day . Hope he comes back wanting to play for us.
Golden Boy to return next season ? on 03:18 - May 3 with 5571 viewsSimonSwansea

Christ I havent seen that video for a long time. Such a good player for swans. I wonder how he and siggy would link (if he did come back)...
Golden Boy to return next season ? on 09:38 - May 3 with 5357 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 03:18 - May 3 by SimonSwansea

Christ I havent seen that video for a long time. Such a good player for swans. I wonder how he and siggy would link (if he did come back)...

If Michu returned fully fit (a massive if I know) then we'd have three AM's fighting for one place. I can't see us getting rid of JJS and as it would be highly unlikely that Michu and Siggurdson would play together I see Gylfi being the sacrificial lamb

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 09:45 - May 3 with 5336 viewsDr_Winston

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 09:38 - May 3 by Brynmill_Jack

If Michu returned fully fit (a massive if I know) then we'd have three AM's fighting for one place. I can't see us getting rid of JJS and as it would be highly unlikely that Michu and Siggurdson would play together I see Gylfi being the sacrificial lamb

You would.

Not a chance in hell that we'd ditch Sigurdsson to accommodate a crock. Most likely outcome is that Michu appears a couple of times, spends much of the season injured and then gets released at the end of his contract.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 09:49 - May 3 with 5318 viewsWhiterockin

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 09:45 - May 3 by Dr_Winston

You would.

Not a chance in hell that we'd ditch Sigurdsson to accommodate a crock. Most likely outcome is that Michu appears a couple of times, spends much of the season injured and then gets released at the end of his contract.

Regretfully this is probably very close to the truth.
Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:02 - May 3 with 5259 viewsDr_Winston

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 09:49 - May 3 by Whiterockin

Regretfully this is probably very close to the truth.

It's a pity, but it would be crazy to base any kind of plans on a player who hasn't been effective or even fully fit for nearly two years.

Michu in his prime was truly great. What happened to him (and I still hold Laudrup largely responsible) was deeply tragic. It would be wonderful to see him return to that kind of form, but given the circumstances you'd have to deem it unlikely.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:03 - May 3 with 5245 viewsJackfath

He (and the vast majority of this board) should have listened when I stated that he should stop whacking his dodgy feet and ankles into the advertising hoardings like some petulant child.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:08 - May 3 with 5221 viewsdgt73

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:02 - May 3 by Dr_Winston

It's a pity, but it would be crazy to base any kind of plans on a player who hasn't been effective or even fully fit for nearly two years.

Michu in his prime was truly great. What happened to him (and I still hold Laudrup largely responsible) was deeply tragic. It would be wonderful to see him return to that kind of form, but given the circumstances you'd have to deem it unlikely.

Did Laudrup hit his ankles with a baseball bat then ? Please tell.

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:15 - May 3 with 5180 viewsmonmouth

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 09:45 - May 3 by Dr_Winston

You would.

He might get a run out in the league cup and against a team like tranny in the FA cup. Other than that, he might be a reserve/planD striker. There is no way on Gods earth that Monk will be picking him over Siggy, Shelves, Ki or even Routledge in the midfield. His only hope is to get in through injury and do something amazing.

By the looks of it, he had his strop, made his choice and made his bed. He failed. He now has to lie in it. Thanks for the memories.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:19 - May 3 with 5153 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:15 - May 3 by monmouth

He might get a run out in the league cup and against a team like tranny in the FA cup. Other than that, he might be a reserve/planD striker. There is no way on Gods earth that Monk will be picking him over Siggy, Shelves, Ki or even Routledge in the midfield. His only hope is to get in through injury and do something amazing.

By the looks of it, he had his strop, made his choice and made his bed. He failed. He now has to lie in it. Thanks for the memories.

To be absolutely fair I did say IF he was FULLY fit , in my defence like (to dr Winnie that was not you mon).

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:24 - May 3 with 5123 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:19 - May 3 by Brynmill_Jack

To be absolutely fair I did say IF he was FULLY fit , in my defence like (to dr Winnie that was not you mon).

And no DGT Laudrup didn't whack his ankles with a baseball bat. It was with a sledgehammer for Michu trying to leave his house before ML had finished his autobiography

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:28 - May 3 with 5113 viewsWhiterockin

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:02 - May 3 by Dr_Winston

I do not know the actual ins and outs, but as I have said before, I was told from someone who should know that he will never be fit to play Premier League football again.
Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:33 - May 3 with 5091 viewsDarran

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:08 - May 3 by dgt73

Did Laudrup hit his ankles with a baseball bat then ? Please tell.

It should be quite obvious to anyone with more than one brain cell that he was being played whilst not fully fit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:37 - May 3 with 5077 viewsDr_Winston

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:28 - May 3 by Whiterockin

I do not know the actual ins and outs, but as I have said before, I was told from someone who should know that he will never be fit to play Premier League football again.

Heard similar.

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:39 - May 3 with 5074 viewsdgt73

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:33 - May 3 by Darran

It should be quite obvious to anyone with more than one brain cell that he was being played whilst not fully fit.

So Laudrup ignored all the medical advice from the medical experts and forced Michu to play ?

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:40 - May 3 with 5062 viewsDarran

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:39 - May 3 by dgt73

So Laudrup ignored all the medical advice from the medical experts and forced Michu to play ?

Well he clearly didn't want to take him off when he was injured and that's a fact.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:45 - May 3 with 5040 viewsdgt73

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:40 - May 3 by Darran

Well he clearly didn't want to take him off when he was injured and that's a fact.

I just don't believe that crap. If Michu said he couldn't carry on, he would have been taken off. There are tho many players who play with little niggles and i just don't accept it was Laudrup's fault.

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 11:01 - May 3 with 4982 viewsmonmouth

My personal opinion based on nothing but observation and hearsay is that Michu wanted...maybe demanded is a better word.... to play every minute, and his form meant that what he said went. Laudrup was simply too compliant (weak if you like, but understandably so) to stand up to him and drop him for his own good. So yes, I do do think it Laudrup's fault, but not exclusively and in a passive rather than active way.

I think Monk doesn't see him as a team player, supportive (that word compliant again?) to the 'group' and I think that is paramount in Monk's thinking along with attitude in training, and so I really don't believe Monks wants him back. We'll see how it pans out but if we can't get shot of him for cash, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a paid up contract or a loan to championshit.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 20:18 - May 3 with 4599 viewsScoobyWho

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 10:22 - May 2 by hydraulicjack

have to agree 100% he put 2 seasons worth of work that year alone

He performed well above average for the first ten games of the next season too.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 20:59 - May 3 with 4500 viewsPastor_Flapps

Golden Boy to return next season ? on 20:18 - May 3 by ScoobyWho

He performed well above average for the first ten games of the next season too.

Monk will do a "Shelvey" on him and everything will be blissful.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024