Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else going to PNE at Wembley? 17:56 - May 16 with 2950 viewstangerinedom

My Father in Law is a Swindon fan - seemed rude not to join him!!
Anyone else going to PNE at Wembley? on 19:09 - May 16 with 2935 viewsscratchingshed

Sure there wIll be plenty of spare tickets available.
Anyone else going to PNE at Wembley? on 10:30 - May 17 with 2899 viewsOrmerod89

Anyone else going to PNE at Wembley? on 19:09 - May 16 by scratchingshed

Sure there wIll be plenty of spare tickets available.

My next door neighbour .. but he is a PNE fan .. I have a sign in mind for when he comes home if they lose

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

Anyone else going to PNE at Wembley? on 05:24 - May 21 with 2861 viewstangerinedom

A PNE mate of mine is offloading them on Facebook for free - they are literally giving them away!
Anyone else going to PNE at Wembley? on 10:54 - May 21 with 2843 viewsAVFTTConvert

Anyone else going to PNE at Wembley? on 05:24 - May 21 by tangerinedom

A PNE mate of mine is offloading them on Facebook for free - they are literally giving them away!

Love the fact they can get down there but their sponsors will ensure they can't get back!! Hopefully compound the misery!!

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Anyone else going to PNE at Wembley? on 10:55 - May 21 with 2841 viewsAllezBlackpool

Anyone else going to PNE at Wembley? on 10:54 - May 21 by AVFTTConvert

Love the fact they can get down there but their sponsors will ensure they can't get back!! Hopefully compound the misery!!

Its all turning out to be a very expensive weekend for those on the train

AVFTT's resident gastronome
Poll: Which Food Items would you like the concourses to sell

Anyone else going to PNE at Wembley? on 14:51 - May 23 with 2817 viewsAVFTTConvert

I live a few tube stops away from Wembley and have my Blackpool shirt ready just in case .. you can ride the tube all day with an Oyster pass and so I plan to go past the station about 7.30 at least half a dozen times

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024