Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
pitch invasion... 18:06 - May 16 with 6133 viewsconnell10

.....why? u

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

pitch invasion... on 12:25 - May 18 with 987 viewsrobith

I don't get it at all. This was my first season in the paddocks so the first time I could feasibly ever actually run onto the pitch, but all was on my mind was getting back to the boozer
pitch invasion... on 12:40 - May 18 with 956 viewsstonebridgers

For me the end of the season pitch invasion as long as they don't head towards the away end and goad the opposition but is done in a friendly and safe manner is a tradition that should be retained. My daughter who is 7 asked if we could go on and with the steward holding the gate open for us we wandered on took a few photos on front of the Loft and she loved it. She want to get the photo printed so she can bring it into school. No harm done as far as I am concerned.

Stonebridgers

pitch invasion... on 15:05 - May 18 with 877 viewsBluce_Ree

No harm except that most of the people aren't kids. Most of them are adults and a lot of them are tw*ts and some of those tw*ts think it's good to stand in front of the away fans throwing things on camera which makes the whole club look pathetic and potentially gets us in trouble.

I went on the pitch once. That was the 6-0 vs Palace. That day was something else. Narrowly beating the worst Newcastle side of all time while still being relegated. That's just a bit tragic.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

pitch invasion... on 17:01 - May 18 with 799 viewssimmo

Pitch invasions across the board are embarrassing and indicative of the kind of fans in football rather than specifically being a QPR problem. Villa invaded the pitch after getting through the the quarter finals of the FA Cup FFS.

It used to be something that was synonymous with mad celebrations, an overflow of joy that you've defied the odds - Jimmy Glass last minute type stuff. Now it's just an excuse to go on the pitch and have a bit of a mooch about, maybe touch a player. FFS.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024