Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blatter to regain presidency 17:59 - May 29 with 4181 viewsswanskid95

73- 136 votes in favour in Blatter In round 1 of voting, all but guarantees Blatters re election.
Blatter to regain presidency on 18:04 - May 29 with 2340 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Let the boycotts begin.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Blatter to regain presidency on 18:35 - May 29 with 2264 viewsjazzswan

Ali's Rope a dope fails this time!
Blatter to regain presidency on 18:48 - May 29 with 2230 viewsEdmundo

Unfeckinbelievable!

They're all feckin corrupt......UEFA, pull out now👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Blatter to regain presidency on 18:54 - May 29 with 2204 viewsdobjack2

Obvious outcome. He knew he had enough votes in the bag from the Asian and African countries that he has courted over the years.

I suspect that these countries fear a cut off in funding if a uefa backed candidate got in. Not every one of these countries can be corrupt.
Blatter to regain presidency on 18:57 - May 29 with 2190 viewsGowerjack

Blatter to regain presidency on 18:48 - May 29 by Edmundo

Unfeckinbelievable!

I'm pleased.

Let him Fiddle when Rome burns...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Blatter to regain presidency on 19:33 - May 29 with 2139 viewsNeath_Jack

Could someone list all the terrible things that he has done to the beautiful game please? You'll have to forgive me, but i haven't paid any attention to the bloke. There seems to be an awful lot furious people knocking about after the result.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Blatter to regain presidency on 19:46 - May 29 with 2103 viewsAquinas

Its the african and asian countries who are keeping him. Places where league football is devoid of talent and their ruling bodies are corrupt from top to bottom.

I hope UEFA boycott the world cup and Russia 2018 goes ahead with just the africa/asia countries going. I'm sure the very liberal and definitely not racist Russian football fans will welcome them with open arms.
Blatter to regain presidency on 19:57 - May 29 with 2069 viewsDull1Thomas

Good for world football if hasn't been corrupt ... and as yet no charge against him.

If there is a split we'll end up with 6 different World Champions just as happened in boxing.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

Blatter to regain presidency on 19:57 - May 29 with 2069 viewsdobjack2

Blatter to regain presidency on 19:46 - May 29 by Aquinas

Its the african and asian countries who are keeping him. Places where league football is devoid of talent and their ruling bodies are corrupt from top to bottom.

I hope UEFA boycott the world cup and Russia 2018 goes ahead with just the africa/asia countries going. I'm sure the very liberal and definitely not racist Russian football fans will welcome them with open arms.

Mr Putin would welcome them with open arms and I'm sure that there would be a quiet word with the leaders of russian "firms" to ensure that they behaved.
Blatter to regain presidency on 20:44 - May 29 with 2003 viewsEdmundo

Blatter to regain presidency on 18:57 - May 29 by Gowerjack

I'm pleased.

Let him Fiddle when Rome burns...

Its not far from burning, actually I think with the continuing FBI enquiry, he and many others will be 'caught'.

And next Swansea Council please 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:01 - May 29 with 1983 viewsScoobyWho

Blatter to regain presidency on 18:48 - May 29 by Edmundo

Unfeckinbelievable!

A lot of dictators get re-elected, especially those who pay for their position illegally.
History tells us they usually fall, and their demise is generally an ugly one.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:04 - May 29 with 1967 viewsexiledclaseboy

Blatter to regain presidency on 19:33 - May 29 by Neath_Jack

Could someone list all the terrible things that he has done to the beautiful game please? You'll have to forgive me, but i haven't paid any attention to the bloke. There seems to be an awful lot furious people knocking about after the result.

Most people who are expressing anger haven't got a clue what he's done or not done. Other people are angry so they feel they should be too. I haven't got a clue what his crimes are supposed to be. Also don't care that he's been re-elected.

Poll: Tory leader

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:10 - May 29 with 1959 viewsNeath_Jack

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:04 - May 29 by exiledclaseboy

Most people who are expressing anger haven't got a clue what he's done or not done. Other people are angry so they feel they should be too. I haven't got a clue what his crimes are supposed to be. Also don't care that he's been re-elected.

Aye, that's why i've asked the question on social media, not one persons has given a reasonable answer. It's Lady Diana syndrome.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:12 - May 29 with 1952 viewsScoobyWho

Presiding over an institution that has awarded a World Cup to Qatar after clearly managing the votes to their advantage is a a most recent example.

Let's not forget 5 officials have already pleaded guilty to imprisinable offences of fraud and related offences under his leadership.

Trust me, if that was the head of social services, NHS, coppers, or whatever the whole fcking country would be calling for their heads.

He is culpable simply by the fact these events have all occurred over his time in office, we could of course go on, but he is as guilty as any person post trial - ( not him on trial the other bent
officials ) and loads more will come.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:14 - May 29 with 1936 viewsStarsky

You should care.

He's gone and ...my then there was the...

I'll google it and get back to you.

In the meantime, he's got a face that was made for slapping. That's enough for now.

It's just the internet, init.

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:17 - May 29 with 1927 viewsexiledclaseboy

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:12 - May 29 by ScoobyWho

Presiding over an institution that has awarded a World Cup to Qatar after clearly managing the votes to their advantage is a a most recent example.

Let's not forget 5 officials have already pleaded guilty to imprisinable offences of fraud and related offences under his leadership.

Trust me, if that was the head of social services, NHS, coppers, or whatever the whole fcking country would be calling for their heads.

He is culpable simply by the fact these events have all occurred over his time in office, we could of course go on, but he is as guilty as any person post trial - ( not him on trial the other bent

He's not the head of a public body though. He runs the organisation that runs football, a game that is currently thriving worldwide like never before. I'm not defending him, he may well be corrupt and taking backhanders all over the place for all I know. I just don't care.

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:19 - May 29 with 1922 viewsexiledclaseboy

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:14 - May 29 by Starsky

You should care.

He's gone and ...my then there was the...

I'll google it and get back to you.

In the meantime, he's got a face that was made for slapping. That's enough for now.

You've down arrowed me. I'm dreadfully hurt. Are you on the blob again?

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:21 - May 29 with 1915 viewsStarsky

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:19 - May 29 by exiledclaseboy

You've down arrowed me. I'm dreadfully hurt. Are you on the blob again?

Oh yesss lol

And where the feck have you been?

You've been missed
[Post edited 29 May 2015 21:22]

It's just the internet, init.

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:45 - May 29 with 1868 viewsLeonisGod

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:10 - May 29 by Neath_Jack

Aye, that's why i've asked the question on social media, not one persons has given a reasonable answer. It's Lady Diana syndrome.

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:46 - May 29 with 1863 viewsAquinas

He is in charge of an organisation that has just had a dozen or so of it's top members arrested for fraudulent behaviour. If that happened in any well known company/organisation, the head would always resign.

He has managed to ostracise the entire developed football community by not listening to the fans of the game and giving the world's most cherished international tournament to twa*ting Russia (appalling gay rights/racism record) and Qatar (women have no rights, stadium workers dying every day and changing the finals to winter)

He refused to publish the findings from the investigation into World Cup bidding.

In short, people don't like him because he is turning FIFA into organisation that only serves FIFA officials and one which is accountable to no one.
[Post edited 29 May 2015 21:47]
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:47 - May 29 with 1862 viewsLeonisGod

Corruption innit. You might not care, but corruption is not a good thing. Of course he may know nothing about it (cough).

[Post edited 29 May 2015 21:49]
Blatter to regain presidency on 21:57 - May 29 with 1822 viewsSwansNZ

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:12 - May 29 by ScoobyWho

Quite right. The FIFA organisation as a whole is corrupt, Blatter as head should go — he’s done nothing to sort it out, but sweep any accusations under the carpet.

Also, the guy is 79 — he should be retired by now

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Blatter to regain presidency on 22:14 - May 29 with 1786 viewsbuilthjack

It would be very interesting to see who the FAW voted for

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Blatter to regain presidency on 22:20 - May 29 with 1776 viewsexiledclaseboy

Blatter to regain presidency on 21:21 - May 29 by Starsky

Oh yesss lol

And where the feck have you been?

You've been missed
[Post edited 29 May 2015 21:22]

I only dip in and out these days.

Blatter to regain presidency on 22:34 - May 29 with 1755 viewsMervyn

Not to bothered myself.........i get a bit more pisssed off with assholes on talk sport and all priks like savage earning a fortune
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024