Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 Year Old Season Ticket Holder Needs Your Help! 22:34 - Jan 2 with 11805 viewssunburyhoop

My daughter and I are season ticket holders in South Africa Road. We are trying to raise £40,000 so she can have a "life changing" operation in America. She has spastic diplegia, which is a form of cerebral palsy. This SDR operation will improve her quality of life forever and is not available on the NHS. We have created a website for her: - http://www.gracemurphysdrfund.webeden.co.uk/
Please take the time to have a look at her website. She should also be appearing in the Programme tomorrow, on the Message Board Pages. Any help you can give us would really be appreciated. Thank You.
03.04.11 Latest News, Grand Total is £39,090. This has happened because of the on-going support of QPR and it's supporters. Thank you just isn't enough. No one on this earth can be prouder than me to support QPR.

We have received a number of donations in the post from QPR supporters and through local branches of Santander, we are unable to thank you personally as we don't have any contact details. WE ARE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

QPR is my religion, loftus road is my church

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024