Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liberty Stadium Screens 15:21 - Jul 14 with 10110 viewsjackharris

As stated in a previous thread regarding our new super delux changing rooms, the Liberty Stadium Screens have been moved to the North West and South East corners. Is there anyone who has any pictures of the screens in their new positions, as I sit in the exclusive 700 seat North West corner? I'm interested to see their exact position.

Many Thanks
[Post edited 14 Jul 2015 15:22]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Liberty Stadium Screens (n/t) (n/t) on 08:20 - Jul 19 with 2646 viewsbabyjack

[Post edited 19 Jul 2015 8:21]
Liberty Stadium Screens on 09:10 - Jul 19 with 2593 viewseddie71

I have that watch too. Can't beat radio controlled.
Liberty Stadium Screens on 09:28 - Jul 19 with 2571 viewsJackfath

Liberty Stadium Screens on 09:10 - Jul 19 by eddie71

I have that watch too. Can't beat radio controlled.

A man with taste. It's a super dooper watch isnt it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Liberty Stadium Screens on 14:18 - Jul 21 with 2230 viewsjackharris

A couple more pictures...

NorthWest Corner

SouthEast Corner

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Liberty Stadium Screens on 15:56 - Jul 22 with 1884 viewsjackharris

Any other new things being introduced this season! Are the turnstiles becoming unmanned or the same with the hand held scanners?

Liberty Stadium Screens on 16:20 - Jul 22 with 1858 viewsfbreath

Liberty Stadium Screens on 15:56 - Jul 22 by jackharris

Any other new things being introduced this season! Are the turnstiles becoming unmanned or the same with the hand held scanners?

Your not allowed to say unmanned its 2015

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Liberty Stadium Screens on 16:34 - Jul 22 with 1833 viewsFlashberryjack

Liberty Stadium Screens on 15:56 - Jul 22 by jackharris

New pop up advertising screens on the back of all seats behind the front row.....every time we score a goal or there.s a near miss they flash adverts.....to add to the match day experience.....apparently.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Liberty Stadium Screens on 17:12 - Jul 22 with 1785 viewsLeonisGod

Liberty Stadium Screens on 16:20 - Jul 22 by fbreath

Your not allowed to say unmanned its 2015

Indeed. I'm always amazed that there are people around today who show their ignorance by refusing to be inclusive and insisting to still use outdated and sexist terms.

It only upsets the dozy bints innit
Login to get fewer ads

Liberty Stadium Screens on 16:19 - Jul 24 with 1551 viewsjackharris

Liberty Stadium Screens on 16:53 - Jul 24 with 1511 viewsDewi1jack

Doesn't matter where they put them.
Sit in the front row and get blinded by the adverts facing us!!
Can't see them pre-match either as we get bothered by all the fukin tourists coming down the front to photograph their heroes (as long as they play for Yernited/ Citey/ Chavski/ Brenda's group of special people etc)

You're in the East to support the Swans, not toss yourselves into a coma just because you have a photo of Rooney.
Fuk off to the North with the other 2000 Manc tw@s

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024