Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread 22:33 - Jul 14 with 35287 viewsDarran

Who's old enough to remember this fella?

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:01 - Jul 15 with 3197 viewsAnotherJohn

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:58 - Jul 15 by Swan91

Any chance to stream fox sports 2? Looks like the stream above is not working. Looking for alternatives.

Don't have facilities et up to stream from satellite to web I'm afraid, but will do updates if no internet stream.
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:02 - Jul 15 with 3187 viewsswan_si

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:53 - Jul 15 by Swan91

Same here. Must be too many people on the site.

try fsi (football streaming information) go to streams and links, select browser, i find the best picture is on stopstream.
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:02 - Jul 15 with 3178 viewsSenhin

Does that mean Fox sports 2 is showing it?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:03 - Jul 15 with 3162 viewsAnotherJohn

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:00 - Jul 15 by mattjenkins1990

looking at the TV schedule its not on Fox Sports 2

I'm watching Fox Sports now, There is a message in text at top of screen saying what I said above and it is in the guide.

P.S. It is Fox Sports 2 HD.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2015 17:06]
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:05 - Jul 15 with 3095 viewsSenhin

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:03 - Jul 15 by AnotherJohn

I'm watching Fox Sports now, There is a message in text at top of screen saying what I said above and it is in the guide.

P.S. It is Fox Sports 2 HD.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2015 17:06]

Im not getting that, and they are showing UFC? Is it definitely Fox Sports 2?

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:06 - Jul 15 with 3074 viewsstAteSwan

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:52 - Jul 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

At least you're getting something. I get this:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

So basically, all of the rest of you should find another feed so I can watch? Seems fair to me.
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:08 - Jul 15 with 3013 viewsSenhin

I got out of work half an hour early on the condition I do an extra half an hour tomorrow for this, and there was no need

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:08 - Jul 15 with 2990 viewsstAteSwan

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:58 - Jul 15 by Swan91

Any chance to stream fox sports 2? Looks like the stream above is not working. Looking for alternatives.

Fox Sports has US rights to the Bundesliga, but not a single TV guide has it listed. Even if it was on, their online service is behind a pay wall.
Login to get fewer ads

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:09 - Jul 15 with 2985 viewsAnotherJohn

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:05 - Jul 15 by Senhin

Im not getting that, and they are showing UFC? Is it definitely Fox Sports 2?

HD - look here for parameters

http://liveonsat.com/daily.php?start_dd=15&start_mm=07&start_yyyy=2015&end_dd=15
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:09 - Jul 15 with 2979 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

http://bundesliga-streams.net/live/borussia-monchengladbach-live-stream/channel-

this works for me

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:09 - Jul 15 with 2968 viewsPolskijack

On ESPN through Sports Devil-Live Sports-VIP.tv in Kodi. Says Event starting shortly
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:10 - Jul 15 with 2940 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Just found out - in the USA we can also watch it on an ESPN Live Sports stream.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/type/livenow/

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:13 - Jul 15 with 2842 viewsFuggie

The Bundesliga Stream via Kodi/Sports Devil is working at the moment
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:15 - Jul 15 with 2753 viewsAnotherJohn

Seems to be in now though I hadn't picked up that the game is at a small but scenic stadium. No teams on pitch yet. Not sure if live or delayed kick-off.
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:15 - Jul 15 with 2747 viewsstAteSwan

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:10 - Jul 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Just found out - in the USA we can also watch it on an ESPN Live Sports stream.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/type/livenow/

If ESPN has it in the US, it's certainly not on Fox, those two never share feeds.
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:16 - Jul 15 with 2563 viewsmalagajack

http://www.footyfire.com

Couple of links working here
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:16 - Jul 15 with 2558 viewsepaul

Cant see what prob is I got it on

http://vipbox.so/soccer/watch-1ea378-borussia-m-gladbach-vs-swansea-city

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:17 - Jul 15 with 2541 viewsAnotherJohn

Teams coming out now - it is our game. New away kit being worn.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2015 17:18]
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:18 - Jul 15 with 2504 viewsmonmouth

F*ck a duck that kit is truly vomit inducing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:19 - Jul 15 with 2471 viewsmattjenkins1990

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:18 - Jul 15 by monmouth

F*ck a duck that kit is truly vomit inducing.

Agreed so vulgar

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:19 - Jul 15 with 2458 viewsswan_si

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:02 - Jul 15 by swan_si

try fsi (football streaming information) go to streams and links, select browser, i find the best picture is on stopstream.

feed2all 2nd browser great picture espn
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:19 - Jul 15 with 2458 viewsAnotherJohn

Starting team as stated earlier on thread.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2015 17:20]
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:19 - Jul 15 with 2448 viewsSenhin

Not gonna be able to see what is going on with these camera and this quality stream lol

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:19 - Jul 15 with 2444 viewsmattjenkins1990

Wonder why montero was omitted

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:20 - Jul 15 with 2430 viewsJack_Meoff

http://www.fixalen.tv/20150714/vv-1104734-football-55a56e4d698d92.55703609.html

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024