Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have always had a soft spot for West Ham 13:50 - Jul 15 with 8036 viewsLadbrokeR

I work with a couple but since the news of the imminent move to the Olympic stadium the exit of big Sam and the arrival of Billic they have become delusional. I keep telling them that you were possibly the worst team that i saw all season at the Bush and historically you have always been nailed on for a relegation scrap. Nice lads but it is really becoming quite boring.
I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 12:04 - Jul 16 with 2621 viewsbob566

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 18:19 - Jul 15 by ted_hendrix

The best cafes at away grounds are at Upton Park, I could write a book about cafes at away grounds.
The worst are within a one mile radius of the old Bolton ground.
The Anfield cafe is fcking rank but marginally better than any of the cafes within a mile radius of the old Bolton ground.
There are to my knowledge no cafes within walking distance of Villa Park.
There is a cafe near Stockports ground that is so shit that if you order an extra egg they give you a 2 up 2 down mid terrace house for free (and the cafe pays the stamp duty).
Anyway Upton Park is brilliant for cafes if nothing else.
Now I'm gonna have me tea.

insightful stuff Ted.
I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 14:08 - Jul 16 with 2574 viewsMoonshineSteve

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 16:53 - Jul 15 by Cammington

Having been the only QPR fan in a rough Dagenham comprehensive for five years I can safely say, feck the lot of them.

Which one?

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 14:18 - Jul 16 with 2543 viewsHayesender

Just had the misfortune to spend last weekend in Clacton.

Full of do as you likeys and fat kids with skinheads (probably got lice) in west ham tops.

It's like armageddon down there

Poll: Shamima Beghum

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 14:19 - Jul 16 with 2538 viewsHayesender

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 14:18 - Jul 16 by Hayesender

Just had the misfortune to spend last weekend in Clacton.

Full of do as you likeys and fat kids with skinheads (probably got lice) in west ham tops.

It's like armageddon down there

Oh, and Chelsea fans who've never been near the fecking place

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 14:37 - Jul 16 with 2521 viewsbillericaydicky

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 14:08 - Jul 16 by MoonshineSteve

Which one?

I went to Clack Steve (think we might have had this conversation before), but would be good to know which school he went to.

I grew up in Dagenham in the 70s and it wasn't the best of places Football wise if you didn't support West Ham - there were a few Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd and Liverpool around too - I remember the Wembley finals watching Dagenham and it kicked off big time v Mossley who had a big Man U following.

Becontree skins were well known and could cause me to siht myself from 100 yards!
I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 14:44 - Jul 16 with 2508 viewsBluce_Ree

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 00:35 - Jul 16 by karl

mmm interesting thread, group of people getting annoyed about another group of people constantly referencing something from 1966.....

How very f**king meta of us!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 14:46 - Jul 16 with 2504 viewsDiscodroids

ahhh robert clack , the sound of willow on leather in the sun, poetry readings , the gentle wash of a punt down the river reading pg woodhouse with your concubine , then a full blown fightwith sharpened knitting needles in the cherry tree public house over a spilt pint.

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 14:47 - Jul 16 with 2500 viewsDiscodroids

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 12:04 - Jul 16 by bob566

insightful stuff Ted.

cassatris in barking road ( where harry learned his tactics with ken brown , john bond and malcolm allison using hp sauce bottles) and kens cafe in green street are the culinary hot spots in town .

Login to get fewer ads

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 16:11 - Jul 16 with 2447 viewsMrSheen

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 14:47 - Jul 16 by Discodroids

cassatris in barking road ( where harry learned his tactics with ken brown , john bond and malcolm allison using hp sauce bottles) and kens cafe in green street are the culinary hot spots in town .

Keith F***ing Rowland.

Does anyone else remember going there about 1980, when Bobby Hazell scored a late winner with a bullet header into his own net? I think David Cross must have been chewing his ear at the same time. The whole ground erupted in a chorus of "Nice one n****r, Nice one son". Charming.
I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 17:00 - Jul 16 with 2402 viewsHayesender

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 16:11 - Jul 16 by MrSheen

Keith F***ing Rowland.

Does anyone else remember going there about 1980, when Bobby Hazell scored a late winner with a bullet header into his own net? I think David Cross must have been chewing his ear at the same time. The whole ground erupted in a chorus of "Nice one n****r, Nice one son". Charming.

Didn't our own fans used to sing a, ahem, affectionate song about him with the N word in it?

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 17:05 - Jul 16 with 2396 viewsDiscodroids

worst game ever at west ham was around 1996 when we lost to a late martin allen goal.

i swear ive been to non marine reinsurance seminars in the lloyds 1958 building that were more entertaining.

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 17:25 - Jul 16 with 2376 viewsbillericaydicky

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 14:46 - Jul 16 by Discodroids

ahhh robert clack , the sound of willow on leather in the sun, poetry readings , the gentle wash of a punt down the river reading pg woodhouse with your concubine , then a full blown fightwith sharpened knitting needles in the cherry tree public house over a spilt pint.

not quite Disco, Clack was better known for Croquet on the lawn and Gymkhana for the girls...

The Cherry Tree was more Parsloes Manor territory, but we did go in there in the 5th form after winning the district Rugby 7s at their place. Circa 1978.

The local boozer of choice was The Merry Fiddlers, watching the strippers and trying to avoid the Teachers who also went there of a lunchtime. Then hanging around after school to have a tear-up with the catholic boys school next door - Bishop Ward.
I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 17:29 - Jul 16 with 2372 viewsDiscodroids

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 17:25 - Jul 16 by billericaydicky

not quite Disco, Clack was better known for Croquet on the lawn and Gymkhana for the girls...

The Cherry Tree was more Parsloes Manor territory, but we did go in there in the 5th form after winning the district Rugby 7s at their place. Circa 1978.

The local boozer of choice was The Merry Fiddlers, watching the strippers and trying to avoid the Teachers who also went there of a lunchtime. Then hanging around after school to have a tear-up with the catholic boys school next door - Bishop Ward.

halcyon days dicky, halcyon days..

dagenham was like Monaco to us plebs in east ham.

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 17:29 - Jul 16 with 2371 viewsizlingtonhoop

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 17:05 - Jul 16 by Discodroids

worst game ever at west ham was around 1996 when we lost to a late martin allen goal.

i swear ive been to non marine reinsurance seminars in the lloyds 1958 building that were more entertaining.

Now here's the thing, as our colonial cousins say. I remember going to the Boleyn, and we drew, I looked it up and it must have been 1992, and I too remember Martin Allen scoring, in around the last minute. He didn't, Breaker and Small, the records say.

They beat us once in the 90s (home or away), at UP, November 1995, and Cottee scored the goal.

What is this thing called memory?
[Post edited 16 Jul 2015 17:33]
I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 17:59 - Jul 16 with 2346 viewsted_hendrix

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 17:05 - Jul 16 by Discodroids

I thought it was Tony bloody Cotee who scored that winner somewhere about the 82nd minute?
Anyway we lost, then the long train journey home after queuing for what seems like hours at the bastard station.
Alf Garnett my arse.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham (n/t) on 21:49 - Jul 16 with 2207 viewsjohncharles

Strong and stable my arse.

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 23:13 - Jul 16 with 2164 viewscarlh5266

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 14:25 - Jul 15 by Discodroids

west ham utd.

cass pennant , carlton leech, bill gardner , domestic violence , corrupt labour fresh chicken cock baiting councillors, nanny flo cleaning the door step, the single mother behind'dirty nets, stephen 'hi di hi' timms MP,crumbling connurbations ,not forgetting the hornchurch, sub standard pie and mash, the stench of paco raban , sarsons vinegar , and piss against decaying slums filling the air .horseshit on the pavement and dead cow meat on a griddle.im for ever blowing bubbles.

Fwwwaankie knuckles and his whistle song, looofer vandross lamenting never too much and the ICF ready to go zoom To the sound of fat larry on the pub jukey .

all deerstalker swagger and no poise shouting PMA! phrases out of the side of the mouth like a bells palsey victim.

kieth rowlands and ian dowie.

cu.nts

DISCODROID THE ENEMY WITHIN.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2015 14:28]

Laverly bit of work that.
I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 08:34 - Jul 17 with 2114 viewsDiscodroids

I have always had a soft spot for West Ham on 23:13 - Jul 16 by carlh5266

Laverly bit of work that.

laverly bit of crunch.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024