Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... 03:02 - Aug 6 with 2638 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Hey Aussie hoops.
First meet of the season is up for the Forrest Game.
Meets in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Meybe Adelaide & Perth.
For those who arent part of the Hoopsdownunder page, have a look
Open invite so see you there
COYR's

MELBOURNE MEET EVENT PAGE:
https://www.facebook.co/events/1478189339163753/

Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 03:09 - Aug 6 with 2631 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Brisbane meet will be at the Pig and Whistle, Eale St Pier

Sydney is Cheers Bar I think.

Melbourne is The Turf Bar.

All bars have permission from the club to host our colours and are recognised by QPR as official meeting places for our fans.
Hoopsdownunder is the only Aussie based club with recognition as far as I'm aware.

Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 04:03 - Aug 6 with 2605 viewsozranger

For all those not so techie people, the link is actually (slight typo in original)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1478189339163753/

May get to the Sydney one.
Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 05:33 - Aug 6 with 2568 viewsisawqpratwcity

Can I claim for a helicopter/business class tickets?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 06:12 - Aug 6 with 2555 viewsozranger

Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 05:33 - Aug 6 by isawqpratwcity

Can I claim for a helicopter/business class tickets?

That only applies if you are travelling to or from Canberra. Sorry my Brissie mate.

(Apologies to all outside of Aus as this is an in joke with a certain ex-Speaker of our Parliament)
Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 06:36 - Aug 6 with 2549 viewsHooparoo

Sounds good - count me in for Brissy.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 06:50 - Aug 6 with 2542 viewsdistortR

Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 06:12 - Aug 6 by ozranger

That only applies if you are travelling to or from Canberra. Sorry my Brissie mate.

(Apologies to all outside of Aus as this is an in joke with a certain ex-Speaker of our Parliament)

Ah, in the english version you take a car 100 yards up the road and chuck in an expenses claim for £300 odd. And you don't resign or even acknowledge that maybe, in this time of austerity (for the poor ), you could, maybe, have been a bit more diplomatic.

Where would you meet in adelaide? Lived there for 4 years.
Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 10:28 - Aug 6 with 2477 viewsisawqpratwcity

distortR, check your diary: you were probably only in Adelaide for four weeks. It just seemed like four years.

ozranger, I'm in Red Cliffs, miles from anywhere and certainly nowhere near Brisbane. We have winters here.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 11:28 - Aug 6 with 2454 viewsade_qpr

Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 10:28 - Aug 6 by isawqpratwcity

distortR, check your diary: you were probably only in Adelaide for four weeks. It just seemed like four years.

ozranger, I'm in Red Cliffs, miles from anywhere and certainly nowhere near Brisbane. We have winters here.

On your bike Isaw or I will start posting Hawthorn songs

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 20:09 - Aug 6 with 2394 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 04:03 - Aug 6 by ozranger

For all those not so techie people, the link is actually (slight typo in original)

https://www.facebook.com/events/1478189339163753/

May get to the Sydney one.

oooppppsss.....SORY although the link worked for me ?!

Too much haste.

Hooparoo, I'lll be in touch shortly mate. Not sure how many are gonna turn up for this one :/
Biggest turn out is usually Melbourne. Might take another trip down to one of thier meets later in the season. Have a think about it if you fancy going down ?
Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 21:09 - Aug 6 with 2356 viewsHooparoo

Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 20:09 - Aug 6 by bacardiinbrissie

oooppppsss.....SORY although the link worked for me ?!

Too much haste.

Hooparoo, I'lll be in touch shortly mate. Not sure how many are gonna turn up for this one :/
Biggest turn out is usually Melbourne. Might take another trip down to one of thier meets later in the season. Have a think about it if you fancy going down ?

Thanks mate. Will be in touch to organise something soon. Melbourne sounds good as I have a few good mates down there. Pubs there aren't quite as boring as Brisbane so perfect for footy trips.

See you soon

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 02:14 - Aug 7 with 2288 viewsRType

Sydney one is at Royal Exhibition Hotel
Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 12:03 - Aug 7 with 2191 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Anyone in Australia, First meet is up....... on 02:14 - Aug 7 by RType

Sydney one is at Royal Exhibition Hotel

Cheers Rtype

I was down in Melbourne last week and the Sydney boys were undecided at the time.

They did mention that. have a good one lads :)
[Post edited 7 Aug 2015 12:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024