Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales Online Sink To A New Low 07:28 - Aug 13 with 6342 viewsPhil_S

There is nothing appealing about Wales Online but yesterday they sunk to a new low when they published a story about which club Swansea fans "hate" and which clubs "hate" us - this is the sort of crap that our National Newspaper associates themselves with?

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39708
Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 07:35 - Aug 13 with 4655 viewsWarwickHunt

Would you like some mayo on your prawn sandwich? After you've written to your MP, obviously.
Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 07:38 - Aug 13 with 4645 viewsmarchamjack

It is at least accurate journalism though, as most of us (me included) would put Stoke RFC top of our list of PL teams we dislike (maybe not hate) the most having watched their brand of 'football' over the recent years

But yes, Wales Online, not really a newspaper that anyone would consider as a proper paper

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 07:45 - Aug 13 with 4628 viewsPhil_S

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 07:35 - Aug 13 by WarwickHunt

Would you like some mayo on your prawn sandwich? After you've written to your MP, obviously.

If you could please

Would probably taste better than the chip on your shoulder
Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 07:47 - Aug 13 with 4561 viewsBloodyhills

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 07:45 - Aug 13 by Phil_S

If you could please

Would probably taste better than the chip on your shoulder

Maybe he'd like some Mayo on his chips! :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 07:48 - Aug 13 with 4557 viewsScoobyWho

Hate is a very strong word, and should only be used in discussion of the twerps up the road.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 07:52 - Aug 13 with 4537 viewsBloodyhills

Trouble with this sort of article is that it will probably incite some numpties to beat the shit out of opposing fans and so is pretty irresponsible.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 07:52 - Aug 13 with 4535 viewsPhil_S

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 07:47 - Aug 13 by Bloodyhills

Maybe he'd like some Mayo on his chips! :D

It's better than someone pissing on them
Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 08:07 - Aug 13 with 4462 viewscrackerjack

Seems the Stokies aren't the most open-minded bunch of fans when it comes to Wales in general.....

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/246815/swansea-official

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Login to get fewer ads

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 08:20 - Aug 13 with 4395 viewsScoobyWho

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 08:07 - Aug 13 by crackerjack

Seems the Stokies aren't the most open-minded bunch of fans when it comes to Wales in general.....

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/246815/swansea-official

They were quite extreme and openly racist during their last visit.

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 08:21 - Aug 13 with 4390 viewsdgt73

Don't know any Swans fan who hates Stoke. I can't believe someone gets paid for producing such crap.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 08:31 - Aug 13 with 4354 viewsScoobyWho

Mark Hughes would be very proud of this post on their board.

--->

I hate Wales. Mainly due to fact that they're so nationalist. If you ever go to Wales they all talk English until they hear an English accent then they start talking in that fcking gibberish they call a language (mainly in North Wales) but them lot in the valleys are no better and Swansea is a valleys club therefore I hate them

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/246815/swansea-official#ixzz3ig4Qb9x7

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 08:32 - Aug 13 with 4346 viewsdgt73

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 08:31 - Aug 13 by ScoobyWho

--->

I hate Wales. Mainly due to fact that they're so nationalist. If you ever go to Wales they all talk English until they hear an English accent then they start talking in that fcking gibberish they call a language (mainly in North Wales) but them lot in the valleys are no better and Swansea is a valleys club therefore I hate them

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/246815/swansea-official#ixzz3ig4Qb9x7

Which is complete nonsense

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 09:27 - Aug 13 with 4196 viewsjasper_T

I hate Stoke.
Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 09:31 - Aug 13 with 4180 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just a Caaarrdddiiiffff newsapaper with no relevance to the rest off Wales. Can't they find any news their Cardiff readers might be interested

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 14:10 - Aug 13 with 3842 viewssnork44

--->

The English really get me with their ignorance! Can someone tell the thick idiots we are nowhere near the fecking Valleys! As usual they come up with same guff of we should be playing in the LOW again ignoring the fact we were in the football league at the same time as Stoke RFC. Their last two managers are Welsh, even the cheat Moses doesn't want to go back there. Stoke is right place for vile sweaties to ply their so called trade, let them think that way and we rise above the inane bigotry.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 14:24 - Aug 13 with 3801 viewsDarran

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 09:27 - Aug 13 by jasper_T

I hate Stoke.

And me I f*cking detest them plus the whole area including Port Vale is a f*cking shit hole.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 14:46 - Aug 13 with 3749 viewssnork44

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 14:24 - Aug 13 by Darran

And me I f*cking detest them plus the whole area including Port Vale is a f*cking shit hole.

Hanley is a bigger shithole, feck me even dogs wouldn't go to Hanley to die it's that bad!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 16:45 - Aug 13 with 3570 viewslifelong

It's just a shit stirring article from a Cardiff paper, it's to be expected I suppose, National Newspaper of Wales? I think not.

Watched us play Stoke away, a couple of seasons ago, in the Potters Bar in Tenerife, had a very good welcome in amongst a load of Stoke fans.
Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 17:11 - Aug 13 with 3515 viewsperchrockjack

An article utterly fatigues and guaranteed to provoke.

I dont like Stoke City but the people are fine.

Only takes one knob.

Look at some of the inter necine strife on here over the years.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 18:16 - Aug 13 with 3381 viewsblueytheblue

Wales Online publish yet another s*** article, people here whine about it being a Caaaaardifff paper.

Maybe the fact is, oh I don't know let's be imaginative - it's a s*** media organisation full stop.

People rightly point out articles about us are utter bollocks so it's not a Cardiff-Swansea thing, it's a "f***ing incompetent" thing...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 18:22 - Aug 13 with 3372 viewsNeath_Jack

I'm thoroughly outraged.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 18:48 - Aug 13 with 3304 viewsPrivate_Partz

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 16:45 - Aug 13 by lifelong

It's just a shit stirring article from a Cardiff paper, it's to be expected I suppose, National Newspaper of Wales? I think not.

Watched us play Stoke away, a couple of seasons ago, in the Potters Bar in Tenerife, had a very good welcome in amongst a load of Stoke fans.

It was years ago when I went there and a punch up was almost guaranteed for away fans. My impression of their fans now is positive however. Quite a few return every year to the Station Inn and always come across as a thoroughly pleasant lot. There are bad eggs everywhere.
I am no admirer of their football however and even though they have signed some decent players it still seems hoofball could still be alive and well there.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 19:23 - Aug 13 with 3227 viewsRancid

Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 18:16 - Aug 13 by blueytheblue

Wales Online publish yet another s*** article, people here whine about it being a Caaaaardifff paper.

Maybe the fact is, oh I don't know let's be imaginative - it's a s*** media organisation full stop.

People rightly point out articles about us are utter bollocks so it's not a Cardiff-Swansea thing, it's a "f***ing incompetent" thing...

The main headline reads 'Forget Cardiff City.......'. So forgive us for taking it as a Swansea-Cardiff thing again.What's bizarre is it then goes on to name all the clubs in the Premier League we dislike the most so why the hell even mention you lot when you wouldn't have figured anyway?There was no need to mention Cardiff City and that's why it's a biased piece of shite.
Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 19:27 - Aug 13 with 3215 viewsGixerJack

--->

I know exactly how this guy feels, because I quite often get the same treatment, having a strong Welsh accent whenever I'm in England the locals for some unknown reason insist on speaking English.

And thinking about it it's not only the English, it happens in all the countries I've visited!!! How dare people speak their own language???
Wales Online Sink To A New Low on 19:28 - Aug 13 with 3212 viewsexiledclaseboy

The righteously outraged tone of the article (the one on here not the Western Mail one which I thought was vaguely entertaining) didn't half make me chuckle. Who's got the keys to the Outrage Bus today?
[Post edited 13 Aug 2015 19:36]

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024