Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread 07:43 - Aug 13 with 15335 viewsPhil_S

The Liberty Stadium, Saturday August 15th 2015, Kick off 3.00pm

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 17:46 - Aug 15 with 1836 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 15 by builthjack

He's finished

I see Dyer is this seasons early escaped goat. Thought he did fine when he came on, AA and Jeff or different level, but still room for Dyer and Routs.
Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 18:19 - Aug 15 with 1618 viewsAnotherJohn

Nice to have a comfortable win and never look in much danger. Being greedy I would have liked to see us capitalize a bit more when they were down to ten. Admittedly Newcastle opted for damage limitation, and it was a plus not to have any more injuries.
Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 19:44 - Aug 15 with 1442 viewsmorningstar

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 13:03 - Aug 15 by Lord_Bony

I wouldn't be to sure of that...don't forget only last week lawrenson predicted us as one of the teams to go down at the end of the season.

The mans a genius.

2.0 swans

Ermmm actually he didn't. He said we'd have no worries about relegation.

Still a knob though!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 21:14 - Aug 15 with 1336 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 11:34 - Aug 15 by Darran

I'm f*cking buzzing for this game just decided to take Amy for the first time since Liverpool home in the middle of March. ✌🏻️

Hope she had a great day

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 21:26 - Aug 15 with 1316 viewsEdmundo

Swansea City v Newcastle - Official Match Thread on 18:19 - Aug 15 by AnotherJohn

Nice to have a comfortable win and never look in much danger. Being greedy I would have liked to see us capitalize a bit more when they were down to ten. Admittedly Newcastle opted for damage limitation, and it was a plus not to have any more injuries.

The width of a post/cross bar prevented a 3 or 4 nil scoreline.

Newcastle didn't have a dogs chance really and we never got out of 2/3rd gear for most of tge game 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024