Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon 10:42 - Aug 16 with 5588 viewsPhil_S

There will come a day I am sure when we start work on expanding the Liberty Stadium as it seems to have been a piece of work that has dragged on for far too long and we need to capture the moment as soon as we can.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39801
Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 10:46 - Aug 16 with 3598 viewsdgt73

Sir Huw OBE, MBE, is spot on let's get building ASAP.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 10:56 - Aug 16 with 3560 viewsdgt73

He also makes a good point ie groups of people who can't get tickets, because there are only individual tickets available. Parents with young children would fall into this category too. 25000 crowds would be more than realistic, even for the low key PL games.

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 11:30 - Aug 16 with 3474 viewsPhil_S

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 10:56 - Aug 16 by dgt73

He also makes a good point ie groups of people who can't get tickets, because there are only individual tickets available. Parents with young children would fall into this category too. 25000 crowds would be more than realistic, even for the low key PL games.

Ummm, that was my point....
Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 11:40 - Aug 16 with 3401 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Someone very close to me was a guest in the director's box yesterday.

That someone earns his living as a planning consultant.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 15:37 - Aug 16 with 3164 viewsScoobyWho

January apparently.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 16:28 - Aug 16 with 3102 viewsdgt73

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 11:30 - Aug 16 by Phil_S

Ummm, that was my point....

Ah apologies- I thought they were Sir Huw's MBE OBE words. Anyway my point still stands- so well said.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2015 16:39]

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 16:36 - Aug 16 with 3083 viewswhiterock

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 15:37 - Aug 16 by ScoobyWho

January apparently.

May more like
No point in January, they say it's a year to build so what would be the point in starting in January? We'd be ready to marry up old and new jan 2017 but to do that we'd have to close East stand for two months, that won't happen for obvious reasons
Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 16:38 - Aug 16 with 3052 viewsNeath_Jack

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 11:40 - Aug 16 by Joe_bradshaw

Someone very close to me was a guest in the director's box yesterday.

That someone earns his living as a planning consultant.

Did that planning consultant go out to Malmo when we played them?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 16:40 - Aug 16 with 3040 viewsDr_Winston

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 16:36 - Aug 16 by whiterock

May more like
No point in January, they say it's a year to build so what would be the point in starting in January? We'd be ready to marry up old and new jan 2017 but to do that we'd have to close East stand for two months, that won't happen for obvious reasons

They built the whole place in a year. No way it'd take that long to chuck another tier on.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 16:41 - Aug 16 with 3035 viewsdgt73

May more like

Who said it would take a year to build? Can't see it taking that long. Unless Bob the builder has been awarded the contract.

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 17:09 - Aug 16 with 2989 viewsAl_Bundy

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 16:41 - Aug 16 by dgt73

Who said it would take a year to build? Can't see it taking that long. Unless Bob the builder has been awarded the contract.

Man City have put an extra tier and expanded their ground in the summer.

Looks very good too !! and full !

Shame we can't do anything more than find a row of seats to expand ours !!
Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 18:05 - Aug 16 with 2894 viewsSgorioFruit

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 17:09 - Aug 16 by Al_Bundy

spot on

should have been done 3 years ago.

another 5000 seats would be nice but i honestly think the way we are playing these days we would sell out 30000

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 18:06 - Aug 16 with 2891 viewswhiterock

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 16:41 - Aug 16 by dgt73

It'll take a year
So if we start May 16, should be ready for May 17, but even if a month or two longer then whatever, it opens August 2017
Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 18:28 - Aug 16 with 2820 viewswhiterock

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 18:06 - Aug 16 by whiterock

It'll take a year
So if we start May 16, should be ready for May 17, but even if a month or two longer then whatever, it opens August 2017

Would imagine the button to be pressed in January with steel arriving in March with main work starting in May
Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 18:33 - Aug 16 with 2801 viewsDarran

Some big bands there in June 2017 then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 18:38 - Aug 16 with 2782 viewsWingstandwood

The club has the golden opportunity to attract youngsters in a way it could only once have ever dreamed of! The dilapidated Vetch with 3rd n' 4th league football was never going to attract and capture the hearts and minds of young un's of the Panini sticker collecting generation in vast numbers.

Premier League status/higher league status is a supporter recruitment magnet that gives the club the opportunity to grow its support base year in and year out in a way it has never been able to do or has been capable of doing in my lifetime and decades of SCFC supporting. A few extra thousand seats would obviously be very welcome!

Argus!

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 18:40 - Aug 16 with 2772 viewsScoobyWho

May more like

We have announced expansions for four January's in a row, I insist now that it is January again ! It has to be 😂

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 18:43 - Aug 16 with 2760 viewsSwanzay

I hear some in the directors box are opposed to the expansion this season (want to ensure our premier league status with the new money coming in for next season), hence why it hasn't happened yet, any one else heard similar?
Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 18:44 - Aug 16 with 2755 viewsDarran

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 18:43 - Aug 16 by Swanzay

I hear some in the directors box are opposed to the expansion this season (want to ensure our premier league status with the new money coming in for next season), hence why it hasn't happened yet, any one else heard similar?

No.

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 18:46 - Aug 16 with 2749 viewsMrSwerve

I'll believe it when I see the scaffolding go up...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 18:50 - Aug 16 with 2738 viewsSwanzay

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 18:44 - Aug 16 by Darran

No.

You just love my posts ameba
Thanks for the quick reply.....again
Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 19:14 - Aug 16 with 2664 views3swan

http://www.buckinghamgroup.co.uk/our-projects/sports-leisure-projects

You only have to look at their logo

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 19:18 - Aug 16 with 2645 viewsjackharris

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 17:09 - Aug 16 by Al_Bundy

The new tier at the Eithad has taken just over a year to construct as I watched it being constructed on a website called Sky Scraper City! They also added 3 rows of seating at the front of every stand!

The work on it could be seen at every Man City home games last season!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 19:29 - Aug 16 with 2610 viewsDarran

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 19:18 - Aug 16 by jackharris

The new tier at the Eithad has taken just over a year to construct as I watched it being constructed on a website called Sky Scraper City! They also added 3 rows of seating at the front of every stand!

The work on it could be seen at every Man City home games last season!

You need to get a life Timbo.

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 19:33 - Aug 16 with 2584 viewsjackrabbit

Chairman Wants To Start Expansion Soon on 19:14 - Aug 16 by 3swan

http://www.buckinghamgroup.co.uk/our-projects/sports-leisure-projects

You only have to look at their logo

They look like they know what they're doing. Get 'em in!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024