Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good game today 18:02 - Aug 22 with 8306 viewsDeerhunter

Alright lads, glad thats over was expecting a very hard game.

Decent game I thought, lot passion from both sides, and we both could have won it right till the end. On a personal level, great to see our lads finally put some heart into it and drag us back into the game, wasnt the usual 'if we go 1 down its over' mentality.

You's have a good side; we all know about Gomis, Ayew, Montero. But you gain a better insight when watching a full match, Montero especially is outstanding (think he'll be at a big club within a year, bad news for you lot).

Don't think you were at 100% and that allowed us to build some momentum and get the fans going, and in the end many were disappointed we couldnt snatch it, but yous always had the pace on the break so overall we cant complain. I imagine the vast majority would have snatched a point out of your hand.

Credit to yous like, you've built yourselves a really good side for minimal outlay in PL . So frustrating for us as a fanbase seeing smaller clubs come up and overtake us by so much. But, we can dream it one day changes.

Anyway, good luck for the season, would be surprised if you didnt at least get top 10 again, I bloody hope you do anyway for my Fantasy team.

Good game today on 18:08 - Aug 22 with 6693 viewslifelong

We should have beaten you by, at least, two clear goals.
Good game today on 18:11 - Aug 22 with 6658 viewsDeerhunter

Good game today on 18:08 - Aug 22 by lifelong

We should have beaten you by, at least, two clear goals.

Think we both had chances to get the win, in particular Lens' cross into Fletcher, and the stonewall penalty we should have had.

Of course, Ayew hit the bar for you, and you played very well in the first half

Overall fair result thought I think.
Good game today on 18:12 - Aug 22 with 6647 viewsperchrockjack

Don't kid yourself deer, you re Shute and thuggish and if there is a football god ,you lol go down.

This Sunderland set up is a stain on the great Mackems of the past, like Shackleton .

Filth, tricks and a homer ref.

We sadly switched off for a Defoe special but all things being equal you well know you were lucky as feck today.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Good game today on 18:13 - Aug 22 with 6593 viewsRancid

A fair analysis.That Sunday emergency meeting Advocaat called seemed to do the trick for you guys and you showed a lot of fight especially 2nd half.I'd be amazed if you can show as much fight all season though with so little quality.Hats off to DA if you do but I don't think he'll be there much longer and Big Sam is circling like a vulture.
Good game today on 18:14 - Aug 22 with 6562 viewsTrundle10

Good game today on 18:11 - Aug 22 by Deerhunter

Think we both had chances to get the win, in particular Lens' cross into Fletcher, and the stonewall penalty we should have had.

Of course, Ayew hit the bar for you, and you played very well in the first half

Overall fair result thought I think.

Sunderland could have won. Swansea should have won. Great passion from the fans up there but the ref should have sent off at least one of your players and bottled it. An away point is an away point tho. All the best for the rest of the season
Good game today on 18:15 - Aug 22 with 6549 viewsSS2013

We are a big club :)

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Good game today on 18:18 - Aug 22 with 6496 viewsDeerhunter

Good game today on 18:13 - Aug 22 by Rancid

A fair analysis.That Sunday emergency meeting Advocaat called seemed to do the trick for you guys and you showed a lot of fight especially 2nd half.I'd be amazed if you can show as much fight all season though with so little quality.Hats off to DA if you do but I don't think he'll be there much longer and Big Sam is circling like a vulture.

It won't have, this current lot of players just dont care enough mate. Lumbered with sh*te on huge wages who are happy to sit and do nothing for their wage.

Advocaat wants 3 more quality players in, hopefully De Guzman is one, think he and M'Vila would make a big difference in the middle.

And dont mention Allardyce, I and most of our fans dread the day we ever appoint him, terrible manager.
Good game today on 18:19 - Aug 22 with 6469 viewsDeerhunter

Good game today on 18:14 - Aug 22 by Trundle10

Sunderland could have won. Swansea should have won. Great passion from the fans up there but the ref should have sent off at least one of your players and bottled it. An away point is an away point tho. All the best for the rest of the season

Aye well I suppose we could argue we had a blatant penalty with Williams' handball, its all swings and roundabouts.

And to you too, PL club ran well.
Login to get fewer ads

Good game today on 18:23 - Aug 22 with 6358 viewsPinky

Disappointed we didn't take it but you had your chances too.

You're a lot more respectful than the anti-Welsh lot over on ReadyToGo. They're quite confident in dismissing this place as a sh*thole. I just hope a few of them will actually visit and maybe have a few days away in Gower around the return fixture. Then we'll see if they still hold the same views.

But cheers for your contribution to the forum this week. It's good to see fans of other clubs coming on to chip in.
Good game today on 18:36 - Aug 22 with 6096 viewsRancid

Good game today on 18:18 - Aug 22 by Deerhunter

It won't have, this current lot of players just dont care enough mate. Lumbered with sh*te on huge wages who are happy to sit and do nothing for their wage.

Advocaat wants 3 more quality players in, hopefully De Guzman is one, think he and M'Vila would make a big difference in the middle.

And dont mention Allardyce, I and most of our fans dread the day we ever appoint him, terrible manager.

De Guzman is a good player but a bit of a luxury.In a good confident side he'll do well.Time will tell whether you're that but if it's a dogfight that keeps you up then I wouldn't rely on him to get his hands dirty.I like M'Villa and posted years ago on here when he was still in France that he was someone we might like.Just one more thing, is Cattermole a good footballer and someone you admire or does he deserve his reputation as a thug who serves just to put himself about and unsettle teams? It seemed to work today in all fairness.
Good game today on 18:58 - Aug 22 with 5833 viewsDeerhunter

Good game today on 18:36 - Aug 22 by Rancid

De Guzman is a good player but a bit of a luxury.In a good confident side he'll do well.Time will tell whether you're that but if it's a dogfight that keeps you up then I wouldn't rely on him to get his hands dirty.I like M'Villa and posted years ago on here when he was still in France that he was someone we might like.Just one more thing, is Cattermole a good footballer and someone you admire or does he deserve his reputation as a thug who serves just to put himself about and unsettle teams? It seemed to work today in all fairness.

Interesting about de Guzman. The hope is (blindly some may say) if he and two other good players were to come in, we wouldnt be in a dogfight.

Cattermoles a weird one; on form he is hugely underrated by other fans, its his younger self thats gained him the reputation and he's matured a lot over the past couple of years. Has a great pass and really drives us on.

However, when he isn't in the mood, he can be terrible. Loses his head and either the red mist descends or he goes missing (for instance he was pulled of half an hour into the season at Leicester). Its this that stops him playing for a better team, but I still think its a travesty he hasnt had an England call up given some of the shite thats been called up recently.

So in short, when hes up for it, hes brilliant, and a real lynchpin. However, always has that volatility when things arent going great.
Good game today on 19:06 - Aug 22 with 5744 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Good game today on 18:58 - Aug 22 by Deerhunter

Interesting about de Guzman. The hope is (blindly some may say) if he and two other good players were to come in, we wouldnt be in a dogfight.

Cattermoles a weird one; on form he is hugely underrated by other fans, its his younger self thats gained him the reputation and he's matured a lot over the past couple of years. Has a great pass and really drives us on.

However, when he isn't in the mood, he can be terrible. Loses his head and either the red mist descends or he goes missing (for instance he was pulled of half an hour into the season at Leicester). Its this that stops him playing for a better team, but I still think its a travesty he hasnt had an England call up given some of the shite thats been called up recently.

So in short, when hes up for it, hes brilliant, and a real lynchpin. However, always has that volatility when things arent going great.

Your chances came from players who should not have remained on the pitch.

No sour grapes here - just an honest comment on what I've seen of the game! Nothing but dirty play - nearly as bad as f*cking Stoke!

Also have to say, in honesty, you drew today with your squad going full pelt and at their hardest. The Swans today were lacklustre and several players weren't at their best. With this in mind, you should still be very worried!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Good game today on 19:07 - Aug 22 with 5727 viewsOldjack

Unlucky day at the office for us today ,be grateful for that ,carry on playing dirty with very little football being played and it's bye bye too the premiership

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Good game today on 19:09 - Aug 22 with 5697 viewsDeerhunter

Good game today on 19:07 - Aug 22 by Oldjack

Unlucky day at the office for us today ,be grateful for that ,carry on playing dirty with very little football being played and it's bye bye too the premiership

We will see i suppose. Without any additions it doesn't look positive.

And dirty is a bit over the top, especially given Ayew's antics, right little diving sh*t

Also thought Lens was better than Montero/Ayew/Sigurdsson, which suprised me as I expected a lot more.
Good game today on 19:13 - Aug 22 with 5639 viewsOldjack

Good game today on 19:09 - Aug 22 by Deerhunter

And dirty is a bit over the top, especially given Ayew's antics, right little diving sh*t

Also thought Lens was better than Montero/Ayew/Sigurdsson, which suprised me as I expected a lot more.

hand on heart sarn, had you lost 1-3 today you'd have had no complaints

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Good game today on 19:16 - Aug 22 with 5598 viewsDeerhunter

Good game today on 19:13 - Aug 22 by Oldjack

hand on heart sarn, had you lost 1-3 today you'd have had no complaints

Not sure what 'sarn' is. I actually predicted 1-3, but I think it'd have been incredibly harsh given the fact we were on top for a lot of the second half.
Good game today on 19:21 - Aug 22 with 5537 viewsOldjack

Good game today on 19:16 - Aug 22 by Deerhunter

Not sure what 'sarn' is. I actually predicted 1-3, but I think it'd have been incredibly harsh given the fact we were on top for a lot of the second half.

Eh ?,what game did you watch? the stats tell a very different story sarn

Good game today on 19:26 - Aug 22 with 5484 viewslovejuicejack

Good game today on 19:09 - Aug 22 by Deerhunter

You had me on board up until that last paragraph, you can't be serious with that surely. Lens better than montero/Ayew ... *scoffs *
Good game today on 19:33 - Aug 22 with 5381 viewsskippyjack

Lee Cattermole..

05/06 - 4 yellows
06/07 - 10 yellows
07/08 - 8 yellows
08/09 - 11 yellows - 2 reds
09/10 - 8 yellows - 1 red
10/11 - 10 yellows - 2 reds
11/12 - 13 yellows - 1 red
12/13 - 3 yellows - 1 red
13/14 - 6 yellows - 1 red
14/15 - 14 yellows (a record)

87 yellows - 8 reds

He can't pass.. can't defend.. ill disciplined

England call up?
[Post edited 22 Aug 2015 19:35]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Good game today on 19:39 - Aug 22 with 5303 viewsskippyjack

Good game today on 19:26 - Aug 22 by lovejuicejack

You had me on board up until that last paragraph, you can't be serious with that surely. Lens better than montero/Ayew ... *scoffs *

He's talking about that chap who should've had 5 yellows.. quality he was.. f*ck me they're deluded these Sunderland fans..

They love walking red cards in their side.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Good game today on 19:40 - Aug 22 with 5292 viewsPhil_S

Good game today on 19:16 - Aug 22 by Deerhunter

Few things from your posts

1. was not a stonewall penalty, it is one of those that gets given sometimes others it doesn't. It certainly wasn't a stonewall penalty

2. I can only assume that you have been so deprived of watching football over the past few years due to the standard that you have lost your marbles. There is no way that Lens is better than Ayew, Sigurdsson or Montero, that is just comical.

3. On the above point at what point do you think you were the better team in the second half. Look at attempts on goal. Look at possession and look at action areas and then think again on the subject

4. De Guzman is a good player. He will not turn you into a good team
Good game today on 21:14 - Aug 22 with 4594 viewsDeerhunter

Good game today on 19:40 - Aug 22 by Phil_S

Few things from your posts

1. was not a stonewall penalty, it is one of those that gets given sometimes others it doesn't. It certainly wasn't a stonewall penalty

2. I can only assume that you have been so deprived of watching football over the past few years due to the standard that you have lost your marbles. There is no way that Lens is better than Ayew, Sigurdsson or Montero, that is just comical.

3. On the above point at what point do you think you were the better team in the second half. Look at attempts on goal. Look at possession and look at action areas and then think again on the subject

4. De Guzman is a good player. He will not turn you into a good team

Lens was better than them today...in no way am I saying hes better than them generally.

I think once the fans got behind us, we were on top, although yous always looked good on the counter, for which I think a draw was a fair result
Good game today on 21:17 - Aug 22 with 4551 viewsDeerhunter

Good game today on 19:33 - Aug 22 by skippyjack

Lee Cattermole..

05/06 - 4 yellows
06/07 - 10 yellows
07/08 - 8 yellows
08/09 - 11 yellows - 2 reds
09/10 - 8 yellows - 1 red
10/11 - 10 yellows - 2 reds
11/12 - 13 yellows - 1 red
12/13 - 3 yellows - 1 red
13/14 - 6 yellows - 1 red
14/15 - 14 yellows (a record)

87 yellows - 8 reds

He can't pass.. can't defend.. ill disciplined

England call up?
[Post edited 22 Aug 2015 19:35]

Cant change his past discipline, but he has been sent off 1 in two seasons, he's matured a lot.

And as for the 'cant pass, cant defend' comment, thats what I was talking about how other teams fans dont have a clue about him and judge him on his past. He's far from perfect, but he's a lot better than what people give him credit for.

When the likes of Ryan Mason, Tom Cleverley and f*cking Jack Colback are getting a call up, he should be in the frame. Just as talented, and offers something more than the sidewards, dont dare to play a through ball, beige-ness of them.
Good game today on 21:22 - Aug 22 with 4506 viewsHighjack

Your excellent keeper saved you from another hammering.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Good game today on 21:22 - Aug 22 with 4506 viewsDr_Winston

Good game today on 21:17 - Aug 22 by Deerhunter

Cant change his past discipline, but he has been sent off 1 in two seasons, he's matured a lot.

And as for the 'cant pass, cant defend' comment, thats what I was talking about how other teams fans dont have a clue about him and judge him on his past. He's far from perfect, but he's a lot better than what people give him credit for.

When the likes of Ryan Mason, Tom Cleverley and f*cking Jack Colback are getting a call up, he should be in the frame. Just as talented, and offers something more than the sidewards, dont dare to play a through ball, beige-ness of them.

Cattermole is the new David Batty. Thuggish, utterly f*cking talentless and wouldn't get a sniff of a call up for most other European national teams, but England are so enamoured of players who "get stuck in" and bereft of other options that he might just get the call.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024