Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead 14:43 - Aug 24 with 5853 viewsScoobyWho

Landore training ground tonight
KO 6.30pm.

Any omissions will be a clue for tomorrow, just in case GM did fancy blooding a few.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 14:57 - Aug 24 with 5807 viewsjasper_T

Wish the club would start broadcasting these games. If Brighton can do it, surely we can too.
Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 18:08 - Aug 24 with 5711 viewsjasper_T

TEAM NEWS #SwansU21s v @stokecity #BU21PL - Vickers, Shephard, Hanley, Fulton, Rodon, Kingsley, James, Sheehan (c), McBurnie, Jones, Hedges

SUBS #SwansU21s v @stokecity #BU21PL - Gogic, Thomas (GK), Alfei, Maric, Samuel
Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 19:18 - Aug 24 with 5646 viewsOldjack

1 up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 19:23 - Aug 24 with 5642 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 19:18 - Aug 24 by Oldjack

1 up

Yup Mcburnie got it :-)
Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 19:28 - Aug 24 with 5609 viewsScoobyWho

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 14:57 - Aug 24 by jasper_T

Wish the club would start broadcasting these games. If Brighton can do it, surely we can too.

I agree mate, I wanted to get downt to this but circumstances dictated otherwise.
It would have been nice now to catch the second half.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 19:35 - Aug 24 with 5593 viewsbuilthjack

So I take it that tonight's team won't start tomorrow. Maybe we will be stronger tomorrow than some think.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 20:11 - Aug 24 with 5513 viewsOldjack

2 up

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 20:12 - Aug 24 with 5510 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 20:11 - Aug 24 by Oldjack

2 up

Yup, Mcburnie double :-)
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 20:14 - Aug 24 with 5495 viewsJackfath

Does one just stroll up to watch this sort of game?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 20:20 - Aug 24 with 5467 viewsRancid

Kick off was delayed in this game due to transport issues I've just read.

Has to be the Stoke team coach stuck in Port Talbot?
Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 20:52 - Aug 24 with 5367 viewsThornburyswan

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 20:12 - Aug 24 by Thornburyswan

Yup, Mcburnie double :-)

FT 2-0 nice
Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 20:58 - Aug 24 with 5341 viewsAnotherJohn

Quite fancied seeing this, but early to bed with heavy cold/perhaps'flu. It will be very interesting to see whether McBurnie can score like this consistently. I think I may have to stay in bed and miss the York game tomorrow.
Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 22:04 - Aug 24 with 5200 viewssomersetsimon

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 19:35 - Aug 24 by builthjack

So I take it that tonight's team won't start tomorrow. Maybe we will be stronger tomorrow than some think.

Is Biabi cleared to play yet?
Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 23:22 - Aug 24 with 5060 viewsairedale

Where was the Holland lad tonight?
Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 10:43 - Aug 25 with 4829 viewshobo

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swansea-city-stoke-under-21s-premier-lea

"The striker could of had a hat-trick "

Does no-one check these match reports? This is twice I've noticed the same basic error in reports on the official site
Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 10:46 - Aug 25 with 4823 viewsSwansNZ

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 10:43 - Aug 25 by hobo

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swansea-city-stoke-under-21s-premier-lea

Does no-one check these match reports? This is twice I've noticed the same basic error in reports on the official site

Wots rong with that? He could of

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 11:01 - Aug 25 with 4802 viewsjacabertawe

Just listen to Kevin Kilbane on MOTD: it is always "of" instead of "have".
But yes, the usage on the official Swans site is embarrassing.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 11:10 - Aug 25 with 4785 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 23:22 - Aug 24 by airedale

Where was the Holland lad tonight?

Not good enough to make the bench, which tells you a lot because Adnan Maric apparently was.

Even with two "first choice" wingers out on loan the team looks very strong at this level. Could do with sending a few more older players out on loan to even things up.

James & Hedges are quality, and McBurnie is settling in nicely. Sheehan & Kingsley look like they're slumming it a bit at this level, but Fulton doesn't look that impressive. Maybe he's depressed because he's not getting a look in with the first team any more.
Swansea City U21 v Stoke City : Official Thead on 11:18 - Aug 25 with 4767 viewsjasper_T

All the online stuff is a joke, really. The academy website still hasn't updated staff/player profiles from 18 months ago. Half the u18s/21s listed aren't at the club any more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024