Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hotels B&B's in or around Rochdale 20:22 - Oct 8 with 3192 viewsFatCat

Hello all,
I am tempted to get myself up to Spotland, from deepest Essex, for my first ever home game.
I see that there is a link to hotels on this site and have taken a quick look at some.
Are there any places, hotels, B&B's, guest houses etc. that you would recommend (or indeed steer clear off) in Rochdale or at a reasonable distance?
I'm hoping that a bit of local knowledge would help.
Thanks
Hotels B&B's in or around Rochdale on 20:35 - Oct 8 with 3164 viewsflyerdale

You could try the Flying Horse in the town centre, its £20 per person per night room only above the best pub in Rochdale Town Centre and probably the whole town. It is busy at weekends though with bands on every night but if your into that sort of thing you will love it. You can contact them on 01706 646412
[Post edited 8 Oct 2015 20:37]
Hotels B&B's in or around Rochdale on 20:47 - Oct 8 with 3115 viewsleedsdale

I doubt it's the cheapest, but I've stayed at the Villas Residence before and it was excellent. It is on Bury Road, just down from the Cemetery pub, so location wise it is decent. The rooms and the breakfast were first rate.
Hotels B&B's in or around Rochdale on 23:49 - Oct 8 with 2906 viewsDalenet

There are plenty of decent places. If you want a decent business style hotel, with leisure facilities and good breakfast, use Mercure Norton Grange. But unless you book early expect to pay around £80 a night.

Royal Toby is a bit cheaper, but not quite same standard - rooms older and 1970's style. But clean

Premier Inn at Milnrow is always good value if you book early. John Milne pub alongside does usual Premier Inn breakfast. Expect to pay £50-60

There is a B&B called Fernhill Guest House at top of Ings Lane close to Spotland. Guests stay in rooms in a converted stables. It is clean and okay. There is no cooked breakfast but you can have toast and cereals for a few quid in a kitchen alongside. Owner friendly. About £30-£40 a night
Hotels B&B's in or around Rochdale on 00:36 - Oct 9 with 2875 viewsShun

The Moss Lodge hotel is one of the nicest in town (if not the nicest).

http://www.mosslodgehotel.com
Hotels B&B's in or around Rochdale on 07:48 - Oct 9 with 2771 viewsTalkingSutty

Hotels B&B's in or around Rochdale on 00:36 - Oct 9 by Shun

The Moss Lodge hotel is one of the nicest in town (if not the nicest).

http://www.mosslodgehotel.com

Quite a few have closed down over the years. I would have suggested the Railway Inn on Yorkshire street....bags of character.
Hotels B&B's in or around Rochdale on 08:41 - Oct 9 with 2719 viewsFatCat

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.
Hotels B&B's in or around Rochdale on 09:21 - Oct 9 with 2674 viewsRosun

As Dalenet says, Fernhill B&B for me.

You can walk to the ground (it's all downhill) from there and maybe have a pint & a fight in The Black Dog on the way.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2015 11:47]
Hotels B&B's in or around Rochdale on 10:12 - Oct 9 with 2640 views1949er

John milne in milnrow. Good food and accomodation

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Hotels B&B's in or around Rochdale on 18:47 - Oct 9 with 2456 viewsArthurDaley

The Hunters Rest in Syke, only thing is its a bit way out. It has been done up by the new landlord . When the brother in law and family came up from London we put him in there
and he was very impressed with it. And of course you don't have to travel for a pint. Which went down very well and was quite reasonable.
And the B&B was quite reasonable.

A large VAT Dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024