Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watch with MAIZBOX 18:37 - Oct 24 with 2147 viewsmuzzfuzz

Bought a maizbox, its one of those Kodi boxes.
Is works really well,
Their from Swansea and i watch all the streamed swans games with it and it works
Watch with MAIZBOX on 19:23 - Oct 24 with 2098 viewsperchrockjack

Cost?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Watch with MAIZBOX on 20:30 - Oct 24 with 2052 viewsjack247

Watch with MAIZBOX on 19:23 - Oct 24 by perchrockjack

Cost?

£125
Watch with MAIZBOX on 20:35 - Oct 24 with 2033 viewsperchrockjack

Ta

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Watch with MAIZBOX on 21:12 - Oct 24 with 1984 viewsDDCH

Wow just 2 and a half times the cost of a raspberry pi 2 with a lesser specification box running android. I'll pass

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Watch with MAIZBOX on 07:34 - Oct 25 with 1869 viewsjack247

Watch with MAIZBOX on 21:12 - Oct 24 by DDCH

Wow just 2 and a half times the cost of a raspberry pi 2 with a lesser specification box running android. I'll pass

To someone who just wants to watch the games in 1080 hd, it's well worth the price. Plus it's incredibly simple to use. I don't even use it for films or whatever, so don't scratch the surface of its capabilities. There may well be cheaper or higher spec alternatives for the techies out there, I wouldn't know, I'm just interested in the football.
Watch with MAIZBOX on 08:26 - Oct 25 with 1829 viewsSgorioFruit

£31 my android box cost,
And have succesfully watched every football match i wanted to see

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Watch with MAIZBOX on 10:20 - Oct 25 with 1729 viewsarfurjob

I went for a MiniX x8-h box, but Kodi can be installed on pretty much any computer/laptop these days and configured for watching streams. TVMC for example is installed in a few clicks.

Managed to get it on eBay for just over £80 with the recent 20% off code. Watched the Villa v Swans game on it in quite a high resolution without ads
Watch with MAIZBOX on 11:14 - Oct 25 with 1672 viewsjedijack

Wow, anybody paying this amount for this box, has a major excess cashflow problem.

For anyone tempted, they come with an Openelec operating system installed, this means they won't have any of the adroid goodness you get with a box that costs 30 quid.
Login to get fewer ads

Watch with MAIZBOX on 12:03 - Oct 25 with 1630 viewsjack247

Serious questions, I've got a maizbox and am happy with it. I was considering buying another one for upstairs and binning Sky. If these Android boxes are cheaper and better I will get one of those instead.

In laymans terms,

What can they do that a maizbox can't?
Are they as user friendly i.e do you just select sport>football>Aston villa vs Swansea>1080 (or something equally simple)?
Watch with MAIZBOX on 12:13 - Oct 25 with 1618 viewsjedijack

Watch with MAIZBOX on 12:03 - Oct 25 by jack247

Serious questions, I've got a maizbox and am happy with it. I was considering buying another one for upstairs and binning Sky. If these Android boxes are cheaper and better I will get one of those instead.

In laymans terms,

What can they do that a maizbox can't?
Are they as user friendly i.e do you just select sport>football>Aston villa vs Swansea>1080 (or something equally simple)?

Have a look at this thread, lots of good stuff in there.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/149662/page:1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024