Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League Table puts things in Perspective 07:53 - Nov 28 with 2820 viewsSwaneeRiver

Who have thought when the season kicked off on August 8th that on the last weekend in November we'd be involved along with Chelsea in a battle against relegation ?
Funny game football. Not that I'm laughing like but .... you know what I mean
League Table puts things in Perspective on 17:25 - Nov 28 with 640 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

League Table puts things in Perspective on 11:45 - Nov 28 by Borojack

17th dont think my blood pressure could handle Survival Sunday.

our last 3 home games aint the best.

tough run in

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

League Table puts things in Perspective on 17:26 - Nov 28 with 640 viewsNeath_Jack

League Table puts things in Perspective on 17:25 - Nov 28 by Dr_Winston

What "If" was that?

You can play with words all you like, take the if out of mine and place it in yours. No difference, point still stands.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

League Table puts things in Perspective on 17:36 - Nov 28 with 620 viewstrolley_jack

League Table puts things in Perspective on 12:05 - Nov 28 by Borojack

8 of the 14 points were gained in the first 4 games when we were playing well.

Its a good point. But just as we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves when we were playing well, we shouln't get so down we we are not. To many Monk was the best thing since sliced bread last season, now he is incompetent. If we sack Monk anytime soon it would be foolish.
League Table puts things in Perspective on 18:48 - Nov 28 with 581 viewsDICKIETAPISAJACK

It would be foolish to keep him, watch the Leicester v Man Utd game, Leicester playing proper football, like we used to, fast, quick, incisive & good to watch. & as for Bournemouth game, anyone who thinks that they were not robbed by 2 dodgy decisions, take your blindfolds off. You want championship football next year, let's keep Monk. He has been found out, he has got no plan B & no Bony to rescue him, by holding the ball up & scoring regularly. Leicester will chew us up & spit us out, just like Bournemouth did, the difference being Leicester got a quality striker Bournemouth & the Swans do not. Wake up people. Anyway he be gone after next 3 games, if Jenkins has an ounce of sense. Worst football we've played since we left Vetch. God knows what the scoreline tomorrow will be if Liverpool turn up, still Monk can always blame the supporters like he did last time.

Happy Days :-)

League Table puts things in Perspective on 18:53 - Nov 28 with 576 viewsmonmouth

League Table puts things in Perspective on 18:48 - Nov 28 by DICKIETAPISAJACK

It would be foolish to keep him, watch the Leicester v Man Utd game, Leicester playing proper football, like we used to, fast, quick, incisive & good to watch. & as for Bournemouth game, anyone who thinks that they were not robbed by 2 dodgy decisions, take your blindfolds off. You want championship football next year, let's keep Monk. He has been found out, he has got no plan B & no Bony to rescue him, by holding the ball up & scoring regularly. Leicester will chew us up & spit us out, just like Bournemouth did, the difference being Leicester got a quality striker Bournemouth & the Swans do not. Wake up people. Anyway he be gone after next 3 games, if Jenkins has an ounce of sense. Worst football we've played since we left Vetch. God knows what the scoreline tomorrow will be if Liverpool turn up, still Monk can always blame the supporters like he did last time.

Trying far too hard now mun. Too obvious. Need to tone it down to be realistic.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024