Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worrying but exciting times to be a Swans fan. 20:07 - Dec 5 with 1636 viewsAyewSerious

Monk did a great job of steadying the sinking ship that Laudrup was captaining, unfortunately doesnt have the nouse and probably experience to right it now his own ship is heading for some rocks.

So now we are left with an opportunity to bring in a manager that can take us to levels we have not seen before, with a new approach and new fresh ideas. I felt Garry was trying to change too much and it came across that he wasnt completely understanding of what he was doing with regards to that. Lots of comments about being adaptable and having different styles, rather than having ine and doing it well. The Taybarns aproach if you will.

It says a lot that I am inadvertantly speaking in the past tense regarding Garry, but after reasing the board it seems my feeling of optimism and excitement at this opportunity doesnt seem to be felt by everyone. I think there are good times ahead, it really cant get much worse oerformance wise.

Thanks Garry and good luck Huw in the coming weeks.
Worrying but exciting times to be a Swans fan. on 20:17 - Dec 5 with 1585 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We're sinking considerably faster than we ever were under Laudrup.

We've completely abandoned our style of play as well. We might as well sign Crouch and a few others from Stoke that can't get in their team now that they play football.

If we're going to play like the Stoke of old we should get the right tools to do so.

Or we could employ a manager who can make the best use of the players we have.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024