Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lillis 13:52 - Dec 6 with 3261 viewsRibbleblue

Should he have started?
Lillis on 13:59 - Dec 6 with 3243 viewsdean7321

Castro Pereira is not good enough.
* he doesn't know when to come out for balls.
*He doesn't talk to his defence.

Lillis should start from now as he did nothing wrong to be dropped anyway.

Poll: best ever center back

Lillis on 14:15 - Dec 6 with 3170 viewsrich_dale

Think Hilly's obsessed with his distribution, and it is good at times, but even so there were a few odd kicks today that nearly put us in trouble. In any case, would rather have a really vocal, dominating keeper that commanded his box and cleared the ball emphatically than one that doesn't and occasionally sprays out a good pass. The outfield players are there to play the football.
Lillis on 14:40 - Dec 6 with 3117 views1mark1

In answer to OP, YES. He has more big game experience.

I don't care about progressing a Manure player's career, any loan keeper should have been an improvement on what we have, and overall he is not in my view .

I have no doubt Castro will end up being a very good keeper, maybe even top class, but he has a lot to learn, and to me it's NOT our job to give him that education at the expense of our team.

Lillis has played ok this season, and didn't deserve to lose his place, to someone who at this moment is not better than him.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Lillis on 14:49 - Dec 6 with 3041 viewsDomDale

Yes. We have to be the only club to name a "Player of the month" then drop him.
Feel sorry for Lillis he's a scapegoat far too often.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Lillis on 14:53 - Dec 6 with 3041 viewsRibbleblue

Have to agree on all points.Josh deserved to start today.
Lillis on 14:54 - Dec 6 with 3035 viewsMancDale

Doesn't matter who started we would have lost today anyway.
Lillis on 14:55 - Dec 6 with 3027 viewssince58

Lillis on 13:59 - Dec 6 by dean7321

Castro Pereira is not good enough.
* he doesn't know when to come out for balls.
*He doesn't talk to his defence.

Lillis should start from now as he did nothing wrong to be dropped anyway.

rather than have a go at the keeper ,its the dross defence in front of him ,who were all over the place at set pieces you need to have a go at he had no chance with the goal.
Lillis on 14:56 - Dec 6 with 3019 viewspedrodale

I must admit I was surprised to see Castro today as he's cr@p
Login to get fewer ads

Lillis on 14:58 - Dec 6 with 3004 viewssince58

Lillis on 14:56 - Dec 6 by pedrodale

I must admit I was surprised to see Castro today as he's cr@p

so he lost us the game did he? right ok
Lillis on 15:03 - Dec 6 with 2974 viewsscooby

Lillis on 14:15 - Dec 6 by rich_dale

Think Hilly's obsessed with his distribution, and it is good at times, but even so there were a few odd kicks today that nearly put us in trouble. In any case, would rather have a really vocal, dominating keeper that commanded his box and cleared the ball emphatically than one that doesn't and occasionally sprays out a good pass. The outfield players are there to play the football.

That isn't Lillis! Two very different players, Castro is only lacking experience when compared to Josh.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 15:04]
Lillis on 15:08 - Dec 6 with 2946 viewspedrodale

Lillis on 14:58 - Dec 6 by since58

so he lost us the game did he? right ok

Chill out
Lillis on 15:08 - Dec 6 with 2945 viewsrich_dale

Lillis on 15:03 - Dec 6 by scooby

That isn't Lillis! Two very different players, Castro is only lacking experience when compared to Josh.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2015 15:04]

I know, wasn't suggesting Lillis has all those attributes, just thought that if we were going to bring in a loan keeper it should be someone who does, like Logan. Don't think Castro is any better than Lillis.
Lillis on 15:13 - Dec 6 with 2916 viewssince58

Lillis on 15:08 - Dec 6 by pedrodale

Chill out

why is he crap please explain
Lillis on 15:27 - Dec 6 with 2850 viewspedrodale

From the Pearl st. His distribution is no better than Lillis, does'nt know when to come for the ball, lacks comunication, almost dropped ball in his own net today, he is certainly not comanding. you could say the same of Josh at times but what pi$$es me of more than anything is playing triangles in front of goal thats a no no.
Therefore I think he is cr@p.
Lillis on 15:40 - Dec 6 with 2814 viewsdean7321

Lillis on 14:55 - Dec 6 by since58

rather than have a go at the keeper ,its the dross defence in front of him ,who were all over the place at set pieces you need to have a go at he had no chance with the goal.

He went to come out and then come back alot of times

Poll: best ever center back

Lillis on 15:45 - Dec 6 with 2781 viewssince58

Lillis on 15:27 - Dec 6 by pedrodale

From the Pearl st. His distribution is no better than Lillis, does'nt know when to come for the ball, lacks comunication, almost dropped ball in his own net today, he is certainly not comanding. you could say the same of Josh at times but what pi$$es me of more than anything is playing triangles in front of goal thats a no no.
Therefore I think he is cr@p.

I seem to remember joe hart dropping the ball into his own net the other week and he s englands keeper hes a young lad learning his trade just give the kid a break slagging him off wont do his confidence any good at all.
Lillis on 15:47 - Dec 6 with 2771 viewssince58

Lillis on 15:40 - Dec 6 by dean7321

He went to come out and then come back alot of times

are you Portuguese.
Lillis on 15:50 - Dec 6 with 2759 viewsJimmyRustler

Has anyone else heard that we're being paid a fairly substantial fee from United for every game that he plays?
Lillis on 15:50 - Dec 6 with 2752 viewspedrodale

Lillis on 15:45 - Dec 6 by since58

I seem to remember joe hart dropping the ball into his own net the other week and he s englands keeper hes a young lad learning his trade just give the kid a break slagging him off wont do his confidence any good at all.

Joe Hearts cr@p as well
Lillis on 15:52 - Dec 6 with 2738 viewssince58

Lillis on 15:50 - Dec 6 by pedrodale

Joe Hearts cr@p as well

I wont argue on that one.
Lillis on 15:55 - Dec 6 with 2724 viewsstuartcryer

I agree Castro is no better than lillis send him back to Utd . If we are bringing in loan players they MUST be better than our players . It dents morale when team mates are dropped for an outsider that is no better. It is our defence we need to improve we are woeful at set pieces nobody seems to know what they are doing

wardle blue

Lillis on 15:57 - Dec 6 with 2714 viewsscooby

Lillis on 15:50 - Dec 6 by JimmyRustler

Has anyone else heard that we're being paid a fairly substantial fee from United for every game that he plays?

If that is the case, then it is a no brainer. He is no worse than Josh.
Lillis on 17:19 - Dec 6 with 2567 viewsDickydaler

Lillis on 15:50 - Dec 6 by JimmyRustler

That probably explains it if it is true. I find it a very strange affair whatever the arrangements with Utd. I don't think Castro P is a bad keeper, but he is certainly no better than Josh. If Josh had been playing badly I wouldn't have minded Joel Castro P playing. After saying that I don't think whoever was in the goal today would have stopped bury scoring. Neither of them seem brilliant at defending those sort of set pieces.
Lillis on 17:41 - Dec 6 with 2509 viewssince58

Lillis on 17:19 - Dec 6 by Dickydaler

That probably explains it if it is true. I find it a very strange affair whatever the arrangements with Utd. I don't think Castro P is a bad keeper, but he is certainly no better than Josh. If Josh had been playing badly I wouldn't have minded Joel Castro P playing. After saying that I don't think whoever was in the goal today would have stopped bury scoring. Neither of them seem brilliant at defending those sort of set pieces.

youre right neither keeper would have stopped bury from scoring .the lad who scored left his marker for dead from a quality dead ball set piece something which we cant emulate .its the defenders who are not doing there job .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024