Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No decision on monk's future as yet 08:38 - Dec 9 with 2626 viewsCheddarjack

Sky sports news have reported that the board have not made a decision on monk's future as yet.
No decision on monk's future as yet on 08:43 - Dec 9 with 2595 viewsWarwickHunt

Which just means no announcement has been made yet.

Anyway, no rush like....
No decision on monk's future as yet on 08:44 - Dec 9 with 2586 viewsjojaca

Is today the day.

Even when you know, you never know?

No decision on monk's future as yet on 09:33 - Dec 9 with 2411 viewsperchrockjack

Looks like the board nave bricked it.

Looks worse today.

Throwing it all away

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

No decision on monk's future as yet on 09:39 - Dec 9 with 2375 viewsraynor94

No decision on monk's future as yet on 09:33 - Dec 9 by perchrockjack

Looks worse today.

Throwing it all away

Seriously Perch, they are hardly going to sack him without someone ready to step in, or would you prefer sack today, and kol in charge for Saturday?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

No decision on monk's future as yet on 10:05 - Dec 9 with 2273 viewsmonmouth

No decision on monk's future as yet on 09:39 - Dec 9 by raynor94

Seriously Perch, they are hardly going to sack him without someone ready to step in, or would you prefer sack today, and kol in charge for Saturday?

Saturday is a shot to nothing anyway, so I think it's all a bit moot. fact is, as said elsewhere, there is no one to do a temp holding job IF the Torygraph stories re Clotet are true. Saturday might tell us a lot about these players if the excuses about the management/coach structures were removed before then though, even if Dineen picked the team.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

No decision on monk's future as yet on 10:07 - Dec 9 with 2248 viewsperchrockjack

No mate, but my point is why haven't they sorted a replacement.

Saturday is already gone and it's shocking really.

I just hope how keeps his nerve and goes bold in his quest to save our club.

We re all concerned, even united

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

No decision on monk's future as yet on 10:10 - Dec 9 with 2231 viewsmagicdaps10

Thought this one over and they have an extra week taking into account their away to Man City in between and the realistic chance of getting something is very minimal..............throw in the chance that they do get something from the game,with Monk in charge it then gives the board a chance to save the pay off due to Monk if they sack him and then can play on that good result IF it comes.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

No decision on monk's future as yet on 10:22 - Dec 9 with 2138 viewslifelong

Surely the longer this goes on the less chance there is of Garry being sacked, what are the board saying to him "you can stay until we find a replacement then you can feck off"?

If he was going to be sacked surely it would have been done on Monday?
Login to get fewer ads

No decision on monk's future as yet on 10:22 - Dec 9 with 2137 viewsWarwickHunt

No decision on monk's future as yet on 10:10 - Dec 9 by magicdaps10

Thought this one over and they have an extra week taking into account their away to Man City in between and the realistic chance of getting something is very minimal..............throw in the chance that they do get something from the game,with Monk in charge it then gives the board a chance to save the pay off due to Monk if they sack him and then can play on that good result IF it comes.

F*cking bonkers.
No decision on monk's future as yet on 10:29 - Dec 9 with 2088 viewsmonmouth

No decision on monk's future as yet on 10:22 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

F*cking bonkers.

I thought I'd stepped on to the set of Blackadder when I read that post. Cross fingers, hope to win at City and everything will then be peachy. Cunning plan.

No decision on monk's future as yet on 10:32 - Dec 9 with 2069 viewsDevz00

No decision on monk's future as yet on 08:44 - Dec 9 by jojaca

Is today the day.

Great band.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

No decision on monk's future as yet on 10:36 - Dec 9 with 2028 viewsJackanapes

Man City away is not a great first game in charge, lets face it. One last roll of the dice maybe.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

No decision on monk's future as yet on 10:41 - Dec 9 with 1990 viewsjojaca

No decision on monk's future as yet on 10:32 - Dec 9 by Devz00

Great band.

I can't believe I never heard of them till last year. Music has fitted in well with my early mid life crisis. Like all their albums.

Even when you know, you never know?

No decision on monk's future as yet on 10:41 - Dec 9 with 1987 viewsmonmouth

No decision on monk's future as yet on 09:33 - Dec 9 by perchrockjack

Looks worse today.

Throwing it all away

Perch mun, a short time ago you were slagging us all off for not trusting the board absolutely. I can't keep up.

No decision on monk's future as yet on 10:44 - Dec 9 with 1964 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Think he's staying for now

A lot of the media have been siding with Monk for now saying we should give him a bit more time - admittedly they don't have to watch what we watch every week

A tuning on the weekend should finish him off though - probably in the relegation zone by then

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

No decision on monk's future as yet on 11:29 - Dec 9 with 1859 viewsQuakerJack

No decision on monk's future as yet on 08:44 - Dec 9 by jojaca

Is today the day.

Great song, great band

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

No decision on monk's future as yet on 11:29 - Dec 9 with 1855 viewsforkbeard

interesting sky are claiming Monk's relationship with Williams has become strained along with Shelvey though the latter is unsurprising really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024