Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel sad. 17:34 - Dec 9 with 3734 viewsJackfath

Sad Garry has gone. Had to be done but nevertheless sad.

😢

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I feel sad. on 00:09 - Dec 10 with 1217 viewsNookiejack

I feel sad. on 23:33 - Dec 9 by Jackanapes

One story, Sportsmail has learned, involves the £55,000-a-week striker Bafetimbi Gomis, who cleared his locker in pre-season and told his team-mates he was leaving for the riches of Dubai club Al Ahli. He was perfectly happy to walk away from the Premier League until the move broke down and he strolled back in. It is an attitude alien to the players and staff who rose through the divisions with the club.

I thought at the time we should have bitten their hands off - if could have got our money back on this. it sounded like they didn't want to reimburse us for the signing fee we paid Gomis' (what we had paid up to last summer and what was outstanding - given it was allegedly spread over 4 years).

It also came late in the day neat end of transfer window - so we would have found it difficult to find a replacement - although in hind sight would probably have been better letting him go and saving £55,000 a week.
I feel sad. on 00:15 - Dec 10 with 1206 viewsJackFish

I feel sad. on 23:46 - Dec 9 by perchrockjack

Sorry fishy. Cage rattled? Get the feck over it.

Caprice.

Got it.

Good.

Do you have some kind of point or are you just going to continue hitting your keyboard until something sensible comes out?
I feel sad. on 00:17 - Dec 10 with 1195 viewsperchrockjack

Do you fish, is more to the point.

Don't give it out if you can't take it.

Read what you post and reflect.

Anyway, sleep well

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I feel sad. on 00:20 - Dec 10 with 1191 viewsDarran

I feel sad. on 00:15 - Dec 10 by JackFish

Do you have some kind of point or are you just going to continue hitting your keyboard until something sensible comes out?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I feel sad. on 00:22 - Dec 10 with 1181 viewsperchrockjack

It means he doesn't have anything to say, just like you really

I feel sad. on 06:49 - Dec 10 with 1113 viewsJackfath

I feel sad. on 23:52 - Dec 9 by perchrockjack

Not happy personally but for the club yes. Big difference and some cocksuckers won't see it.

This business is tough and its results now not last year.

No business will continue to employ you based on last years appraisals.

it's simply staggering to see and hear such tripe over his leaving.

New manager turns it around and ,trust me, he be another former employee of our great club.

Which "cocksuckers" wont see it? Name names.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

I feel sad. on 07:06 - Dec 10 with 1101 viewsPhil_S

I feel sad. on 23:41 - Dec 9 by JackFish

What are you blabbering on about? Hardly anyone on here disagrees that it's the right decision to sack him. Now that it's done people are just showing their gratitude to a man that's served our club with distinction as a player, captain and manager for nearly 12 years.

Exactly it isn't difficult to understand why the comments have been what the comments are

It's called respect but that is obviously too much for some to understand
I feel sad. on 07:08 - Dec 10 with 1096 viewsJackfath

I feel sad. on 07:06 - Dec 10 by Phil_S

Exactly it isn't difficult to understand why the comments have been what the comments are

It's called respect but that is obviously too much for some to understand

Embarrassing from a man who one would think would know better.

Login to get fewer ads

I feel sad. on 07:13 - Dec 10 with 1088 viewsPhil_S

I feel sad. on 07:08 - Dec 10 by Jackfath

Embarrassing from a man who one would think would know better.

There are very few who think it was the wrong decision but for some reason there are posts on this thread that seem to think that showing respect for someone who served us with distinction is wrong.

We will move on with the new manager and nobody enjoys where we are at the moment but Garry deserves the dignity that his whole time here deserves.

Yesterday was surreal and I have known this was coming since Sunday evening but it still felt odd when the Sky Sports News alert came up yesterday afternoon.

It had to happen, it is the right decision but thank you Garry, it's not just about the last 3 months
I feel sad. on 07:21 - Dec 10 with 1061 viewsjack247

I feel sad. on 07:13 - Dec 10 by Phil_S

There are very few who think it was the wrong decision but for some reason there are posts on this thread that seem to think that showing respect for someone who served us with distinction is wrong.

We will move on with the new manager and nobody enjoys where we are at the moment but Garry deserves the dignity that his whole time here deserves.

Yesterday was surreal and I have known this was coming since Sunday evening but it still felt odd when the Sky Sports News alert came up yesterday afternoon.

It had to happen, it is the right decision but thank you Garry, it's not just about the last 3 months

Top post. I would have been gutted if he had been kept on, but part of me still feels sad it has ended up like this.

I don't usually care about individual players or managers, I loved it when Laudrup got sacked, but for some reason this feels different. I'm sure it will be replaced by the buzz of excitement a new manager brings soon enough though.
I feel sad. on 07:26 - Dec 10 with 1047 viewsbuilthjack

I feel sad. on 07:13 - Dec 10 by Phil_S

Good post

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I feel sad. on 07:26 - Dec 10 with 1046 viewsSwansNZ

I feel sad. on 07:21 - Dec 10 by jack247

Top post. I would have been gutted if he had been kept on, but part of me still feels sad it has ended up like this.

I don't usually care about individual players or managers, I loved it when Laudrup got sacked, but for some reason this feels different. I'm sure it will be replaced by the buzz of excitement a new manager brings soon enough though.

Depends who the new manager is

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

I feel sad. on 07:30 - Dec 10 with 1038 viewsjack247

I feel sad. on 07:26 - Dec 10 by SwansNZ

Depends who the new manager is

Ok, could be excitement and buzz if they are universally popular, could be spats and arguing if it's someone who divides opinion. Either way, the post Monk hangover will stop as soon as we know who it is.
I feel sad. on 10:02 - Dec 10 with 964 viewsJackFish

I feel sad. on 00:22 - Dec 10 by perchrockjack

It means he doesn't have anything to say, just like you really

Nothing to say? I responded to your post and you just came back with something about a cage being rattled and caprice.
I feel sad. on 10:10 - Dec 10 with 951 viewsperchrockjack

I cant work it out for you. Fishy.

Suffice to say, lets move on and retrict comments to player/club/manager.

WE have to realise sentimentality ahs no part in business and the next appointment is the most important we ll have ever made as its either Prem LEAGUE and hugely increased revenue or down to the championship and possibly beyond unless this spiral is ended quickly.
For me,tw@t that I am over rides any feelings I have about Garry Monk who will be soon financially secure for life. The fact so many clearly are upset at his going worries me because sentimentality is corrosive.

We have to put this behind us and move the feck up quickly

I feel sad. on 10:14 - Dec 10 with 935 viewsDarran

I feel sad. on 10:10 - Dec 10 by perchrockjack

WE have to realise sentimentality ahs no part in business and the next appointment is the most important we ll have ever made as its either Prem LEAGUE and hugely increased revenue or down to the championship and possibly beyond unless this spiral is ended quickly.
For me,tw@t that I am over rides any feelings I have about Garry Monk who will be soon financially secure for life. The fact so many clearly are upset at his going worries me because sentimentality is corrosive.

Great post go on then move on.
Monk has gone the King is dead long live the King.

This'll be interesting.

I feel sad. on 10:15 - Dec 10 with 933 viewsJackfath

Who are the cocksuckers Richie?

I feel sad. on 10:16 - Dec 10 with 929 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Totally agree with this

Shame it didn't work out for him but for us more importantly
He'll get another job as the media circus are generally siding with him instead of us and even if he doesn't financially secure

We need an almighty effort in the next few weeks to get rid of this poor form no matter who the manager is and what he brings if we want to survive

We most likely would have gone down with Monk - for now as a club the main priority is staying up no matter who we have to f**k off in the process

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

I feel sad. on 10:16 - Dec 10 with 926 viewsmonmouth

Perch mate, I have to ask. Are you a random group of people at an internet cafe taking it in turns on a faulty pc?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I feel sad. on 10:25 - Dec 10 with 909 viewsJackfath

I feel sad. on 10:16 - Dec 10 by monmouth

Perch mate, I have to ask. Are you a random group of people at an internet cafe taking it in turns on a faulty pc?

I feel sad. on 10:26 - Dec 10 with 905 viewsDarran

I feel sad. on 10:16 - Dec 10 by monmouth

I feel sad. on 10:27 - Dec 10 with 904 viewsperchrockjack

No. I m asking just who the feck fathy,sumbler and Darren have mophed into..

Incredible to see ..

You give it ALL of you HAVE so take it.

What s your name ,fathy.

PITIFUL

I feel sad. on 10:34 - Dec 10 with 896 viewsJackfath

I feel sad. on 10:27 - Dec 10 by perchrockjack

No. I m asking just who the feck fathy,sumbler and Darren have mophed into..

Incredible to see ..

You give it ALL of you HAVE so take it.

What s your name ,fathy.

PITIFUL

What makes you so sure I am a cocksucker for what I have posted exactly? You're getting too uptight.

Why do you want to know my name? If you look back at the many pm s we've exchanged over the years you'd know.

It's also sad to see you reacting like this. Monk has gone. A new manager and his team will arrive shortly. Hopefully we will become more stable and begin to rise up the table. You're showing a side to you which isn't needed at this moment in time.

I feel sad. on 10:49 - Dec 10 with 870 viewsJackFish

Nobody is saying he should be staying on for sentimental reasons, though. The few people who want him to stay think he could have turned things around. Absolutely the club comes first, but then nobody's been saying otherwise.
I feel sad. on 10:51 - Dec 10 with 866 viewsperchrockjack

Como butchered this but the lyrics are poignant so listen, take it in and reflect and have a good life

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024