Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
24hrs after Norwich... 18:29 - Dec 10 with 11153 viewsBig_Phil

...I was told that a Swansea Director had informally interviewed a Chilean coach....the Board had woken up to our plight after that game.

...the same person told me Sunday that GM would be sacked this week (OK, that wasn't rocket science)....

...but the same person confirmed to me just now that Huw had formally interviewed the same person today. I asked was it Bielsa or Sampaoli, and was told Sampaoli....the other snippet was that there are at least 3 serious names in the frame

Take it or leave it, we'll see

24hrs after Norwich... on 19:24 - Dec 10 with 3361 viewsPozuelosSideys

I would be absolutely shocked/stunned/delighted if it was Sampaoli. I dont think it will be though as i suspect there are bigger jobs out there for him.

Then again, i thought that and said the same about us signing Ayew, so who knows.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

24hrs after Norwich... on 19:24 - Dec 10 with 3361 viewsskippyjack

We have interviewed an Argentinian, Spaniard and a bloke from Switzerland.. we have also been taking tabs on a Dutchman.

The bloke from Spain is our prime target!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

24hrs after Norwich... on 19:52 - Dec 10 with 3242 viewsnyc_swans

24hrs after Norwich... on 19:24 - Dec 10 by skippyjack

We have interviewed an Argentinian, Spaniard and a bloke from Switzerland.. we have also been taking tabs on a Dutchman.

has Paco Jemez been mentioned at all? he fits the mold...
24hrs after Norwich... on 19:52 - Dec 10 with 3236 viewsEdmundo

So where does 'Breadman' and Brendan fit into all this....😃

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

24hrs after Norwich... on 19:57 - Dec 10 with 3186 viewsicecoldjack

I think many believe the board haven't made a knee jerk reaction and there has been method involved behind the scences.

Like a mentioned on a previous thread, the usual names get thrown out as a smoke screen while we have in the past secured the likes of Sousa,Laudrup,Martinez ,Rodgers and jackett the only one i think most guessed was Monk .

I'll be chuffed to fook if it's Bielsa or sampaoli.

A good qoute from Sampaoli,talking about Chile losing to Uraguay having had 73% possession ..

"One night, I went to a bar, I was with a woman. We talked all night. We laughed, we flirted, I paid for several drinks of hers.

At around 5am, a guy came in, grabbed her by the arm and took her to the bathroom. He made love to her and she left with him. That doesn’t matter, because I had most of the possession on that night. "

24hrs after Norwich... on 19:59 - Dec 10 with 3151 viewsmagicdaps10

Swiss guy has to be Murat Yakin surely!!?

Would be over the moon if we got him in.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

24hrs after Norwich... on 20:02 - Dec 10 with 3113 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It's a foreigner

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

24hrs after Norwich... on 20:02 - Dec 10 with 3113 viewsnyc_swans

24hrs after Norwich... on 19:59 - Dec 10 by magicdaps10

could also be Roberto Di Mateo or Lucien Favre...
Login to get fewer ads

24hrs after Norwich... on 20:04 - Dec 10 with 3106 viewsicecoldjack

24hrs after Norwich... on 19:59 - Dec 10 by magicdaps10

Could also be Christian gross...
24hrs after Norwich... on 20:08 - Dec 10 with 3075 viewsmalagajack

24hrs after Norwich... on 19:00 - Dec 10 by ossie_jacks

ive heard dick emery is coming back from the dead to take us to the champions league!!

you are awful!
24hrs after Norwich... on 21:25 - Dec 10 with 2820 viewslatchford

Swiss guy could be Favre from Monchengladbach? Would be a great appointment
24hrs after Norwich... on 21:28 - Dec 10 with 2790 viewslondonlisa2001

24hrs after Norwich... on 21:25 - Dec 10 by latchford

Swiss guy could be Favre from Monchengladbach? Would be a great appointment

Swiss and loves triangles?

Welcome to Swansea Toby La Rone !
24hrs after Norwich... on 21:30 - Dec 10 with 2769 viewskarnataka

24hrs after Norwich... on 21:28 - Dec 10 by londonlisa2001

Swiss and loves triangles?

Welcome to Swansea Toby La Rone !

Get your coat.
24hrs after Norwich... on 21:31 - Dec 10 with 2758 viewsDyfnant

24hrs after Norwich... on 21:30 - Dec 10 by karnataka

Get your coat.

You've pulled

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

24hrs after Norwich... on 21:34 - Dec 10 with 2728 viewshammy

24hrs after Norwich... on 19:57 - Dec 10 by icecoldjack

I think many believe the board haven't made a knee jerk reaction and there has been method involved behind the scences.

Like a mentioned on a previous thread, the usual names get thrown out as a smoke screen while we have in the past secured the likes of Sousa,Laudrup,Martinez ,Rodgers and jackett the only one i think most guessed was Monk .

I'll be chuffed to fook if it's Bielsa or sampaoli.

A good qoute from Sampaoli,talking about Chile losing to Uraguay having had 73% possession ..

"One night, I went to a bar, I was with a woman. We talked all night. We laughed, we flirted, I paid for several drinks of hers.

At around 5am, a guy came in, grabbed her by the arm and took her to the bathroom. He made love to her and she left with him. That doesn’t matter, because I had most of the possession on that night. "

Yeh, but that almost sounds like he was happy with the 1-0 :)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

24hrs after Norwich... on 21:34 - Dec 10 with 2632 viewsLeonisGod

24hrs after Norwich... on 19:05 - Dec 10 by FatherJack

From that article:

"Jorge Sampaoli has agreed a deal to become Flamengo’s new manager in 2016, provided Wallim Vasconcellos wins the Brazilian club’s presidential elections next week."

Flamengo's presidential election was won by Eduardo Bandeira de Mello...

And you've only got to dig a little deeper to realise it would never happen in a million years. He wanted €370,000 per week for that gig apparently. No chance!

From 2 days ago:

"Following the significant victory of Eduardo Bandeira de Mello in the presidential elections at Flamengo, coach Muricy Ramalho has been confirmed as the new coach of the team.

According to the information from ESPN Brasil, the agreement between the representative of Chapa Verde group, Wallim Vasconcellos, agent Gelson Baresi, and Jorge Sampaoli, guaranteed the Chilean coach a three-year contract at Flamengo worth €4.6 million a year. The amount was required by Sampaoli since the beginning of the negotiations and was accepted by Vasconcellos' party. The agreement guaranteed a salary around €370,000 per-month for Sampaoli, excluding other bonuses. The deal was that the agreement would only enter into force with the victory of the Chapa Verde group, which ended up not happening.

Muricy Ramalho, who also had proposals from other Brazilian clubs, was presented by Flamengo as their new coach on Tuesday."

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/78315_vasconcellos_fails_to_win_elections__and_
24hrs after Norwich... on 21:41 - Dec 10 with 2585 viewsPinky

24hrs after Norwich... on 21:34 - Dec 10 by LeonisGod

And you've only got to dig a little deeper to realise it would never happen in a million years. He wanted €370,000 per week for that gig apparently. No chance!

From 2 days ago:

"Following the significant victory of Eduardo Bandeira de Mello in the presidential elections at Flamengo, coach Muricy Ramalho has been confirmed as the new coach of the team.

According to the information from ESPN Brasil, the agreement between the representative of Chapa Verde group, Wallim Vasconcellos, agent Gelson Baresi, and Jorge Sampaoli, guaranteed the Chilean coach a three-year contract at Flamengo worth €4.6 million a year. The amount was required by Sampaoli since the beginning of the negotiations and was accepted by Vasconcellos' party. The agreement guaranteed a salary around €370,000 per-month for Sampaoli, excluding other bonuses. The deal was that the agreement would only enter into force with the victory of the Chapa Verde group, which ended up not happening.

Muricy Ramalho, who also had proposals from other Brazilian clubs, was presented by Flamengo as their new coach on Tuesday."

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/78315_vasconcellos_fails_to_win_elections__and_

370000 EUR per month works out as just under 67000 GBP per week. Not too bad really considering the salaries of the players.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2015 21:42]
24hrs after Norwich... on 21:42 - Dec 10 with 2571 viewsjacktar

Colino El Pascoe it is then.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

24hrs after Norwich... on 21:42 - Dec 10 with 2571 viewsDaithejack

24hrs after Norwich... on 21:34 - Dec 10 by LeonisGod

From 2 days ago:

Says €370,000 per month in the passage you quoted, what's that about £60 grand a week. Probably about average for a top boss. Don't think for one minute he'd be coming here though.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

24hrs after Norwich... on 22:43 - Dec 10 with 2369 viewsWxmJax

A chilly 'un coach ?

Got to be Frank de B'oer then

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

24hrs after Norwich... on 22:50 - Dec 10 with 2334 viewsmax936

24hrs after Norwich... on 20:02 - Dec 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

It's a foreigner

It must be Giggs then.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

24hrs after Norwich... on 22:54 - Dec 10 with 2314 viewsLoyal

24hrs after Norwich... on 18:41 - Dec 10 by Thornburyswan

I had a £5 left in my William Hill account & have just chucked on Sampaoli for a laugh, currently at 40/1 so let's see what happens!

He would be a wonderful choice.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

24hrs after Norwich... on 23:27 - Dec 10 with 2252 viewsDyfnant

Let's get the band back together
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/john-toshack/profil/trainer/1825#ath

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

24hrs after Norwich... on 12:32 - Dec 11 with 1986 viewsBig_Phil

I've just seen the latest odds...maybe my contact knew what they were talking about...or maybe the rumour started in this board

He doesn't know this morning how the meeting went, but it allegedly definitely happened
24hrs after Norwich... on 12:44 - Dec 11 with 1912 viewsairedale

What about that Potter chap? I reckon he could work some magic with us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024