Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Takeover...alarm bells? 12:45 - Jan 1 with 4533 viewsDaithejack

Looks like Alarm bells are starting to ring up in Everton re the takeover.
http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2016/01/why-swansea-fans-wary-potential-evert

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Everton Takeover...alarm bells? on 12:57 - Jan 1 with 4451 viewsPrivate_Partz

Everton fans are a decent bunch and I am sure they will be watching this one carefully and good on the reporter here for picking up on our concerns in relation to this group.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Everton Takeover...alarm bells? on 13:00 - Jan 1 with 4414 viewsmax936

Everton Takeover...alarm bells? on 12:57 - Jan 1 by Private_Partz

Everton fans are a decent bunch and I am sure they will be watching this one carefully and good on the reporter here for picking up on our concerns in relation to this group.

They're a pair of aging chancers looking to make money from the cash cow the Premier League seems to be.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Everton Takeover...alarm bells? on 13:56 - Jan 1 with 4201 viewswaynekerr55

http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=49976.0

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Everton Takeover...alarm bells? on 14:00 - Jan 1 with 4171 viewsGowerjack

That site is rendered almost unreadable due to the feckin social media icons sitting over the text.

Muppets.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Everton Takeover...alarm bells? on 14:47 - Jan 1 with 4029 viewsSkipTheJack

The only possible future for football is to adopt the system that is in place in Germany - clubs owned outright by supporters' groups, and run sustainably by people who care about the club and about the area.

Any system in which foreign owners can gamble the future of the club in order to extract large profits, or even pump in their own fortune like Abramovich, is one that will eventually kill football in this country. Swansea City simply didn't need or want foreign owners, and the same should apply to all other British clubs.
Everton Takeover...alarm bells? on 15:08 - Jan 1 with 3919 viewsLoyal

Proper club Everton.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Everton Takeover...alarm bells? on 16:13 - Jan 1 with 3742 viewssomersetsimon

Everton Takeover...alarm bells? on 18:11 - Jan 1 with 3521 viewsmonmouth

Everton Takeover...alarm bells? on 16:13 - Jan 1 by somersetsimon

Jesus. You could have warned me how shit that was before I stupidly clicked on it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Everton Takeover...alarm bells? on 18:20 - Jan 1 with 3481 viewsmorningstar

Everton Takeover...alarm bells? on 18:11 - Jan 1 by monmouth

Jesus. You could have warned me how shit that was before I stupidly clicked on it.

That wouldn't have done any good as I wasn't going to click on it until I saw your post on how s**t it was. You were right though if that's any consolation.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Everton Takeover...alarm bells? on 18:27 - Jan 1 with 3443 viewsGroo

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/latest-takeover-rumour-the-moores-noe

Groo does what Groo does best

Everton Takeover...alarm bells? on 18:48 - Jan 1 with 3383 viewsMillie

We could say never never never like a moronic Dr Iain Paisley or we could say to the tired shareholders who want out, sell but leave £20m to the Trust so they can build the new stand. Then say to the new guys to put in another £20 to build south and North stands, and to the council to gift the stadium in the safe keeping of the Trust, to be honest, it might be the only way to grow?

Far fetched, yes but better than not even thinking of alternatives
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024