Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham have both tiers 11:10 - Jan 14 with 9207 viewsRangersw12

I see in twitter that Fulham have been given both tiers . Probably the right decision seeing as it's on Sky
Fulham have both tiers on 18:53 - Jan 14 with 2458 viewsJeff

Fulham have both tiers on 13:26 - Jan 14 by Konk

When the trouble at our place put a fair few off going. Our lot still went, but people with kids and some of the more timid folk, gave it a swerve.

Well done for not subscribing to the "Fulham only ever bring 400 to our place" bollo cks.

And here comes the Modfather now, not bothering to read anything that's already happened or said on this thread, spouting his own personal brand of nonsense...

Can we not knock it?

Fulham have both tiers on 22:14 - Jan 14 with 2345 viewsswitchingcode

See we have been allocated 3300 for our game on 12 th March.Good news
Fulham have both tiers on 22:24 - Jan 14 with 2341 viewsRangersw12

Fulham have both tiers on 22:14 - Jan 14 by switchingcode

See we have been allocated 3300 for our game on 12 th March.Good news

That's a piss take

I would of only given you the top tier considering the size of our allocation at yours
[Post edited 14 Jan 2016 22:25]
Fulham have both tiers on 22:32 - Jan 14 with 2332 viewsSydneyRs

Fulham have both tiers on 14:05 - Jan 14 by Konk

Well the Hughes game (0-1) was definitely sold out because I know people who couldn't get tickets, and I can't remember empty seats for the Tigana season, but will take your word for it as you can't always tell when you're sat in a stand (especially not over two tiers). The 0-0 followed your lot giving it the Billy Big Potatoes at our place, and hence some people not unreasonably decided to give it a swerve, figuring it would be more of the same, tragic sad cases acting like cu nts at LR... but let's not go over that again.

NB. If it wasn't a significant birthday, I'd have sacked it off and gone to the game, but if you miss the 70th birthday celebrations of someone close to you to go to the football, you probably have your priorities a bit skew whiff.

PS. The 2-1 under Jol was sold out too.

And the School End looks pretty full here:

[Post edited 14 Jan 2016 14:20]

I was there. It was a bit tasty outside afterwards.
Fulham have both tiers on 02:16 - Jan 15 with 2264 viewsLowerloftLad

So next season we could have massively reduced the wage bill and still have sell outs v Fulham,villa,Sunderland,Brentford,Leeds,and we could also have Newcastle maybe someone in that boredroom is talking sense after all
[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 2:18]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Fulham have both tiers on 07:45 - Jan 15 with 2226 viewsPattaya_Rs

Fulham have both tiers on 22:32 - Jan 14 by SydneyRs

I was there. It was a bit tasty outside afterwards.

Plenty of Chelsea there that day..........Nasty in Hammersmith afterwards.......Great run in to end of the season that year at home , think it was Leicester, Fulham, Wolves and Leeds......
Fulham have both tiers on 08:12 - Jan 15 with 2213 viewsswitchingcode

Fulham have both tiers on 22:24 - Jan 14 by Rangersw12

That's a piss take

I would of only given you the top tier considering the size of our allocation at yours

Nothing we can do about that our ground only holds 12000.im surprised as I didn't think that end held that many but well happy as we thought we'd only get the top tier.Shame it doesn't look like much will be riding on it other than local pride.
Fulham have both tiers on 09:10 - Jan 15 with 2189 viewsnadera78

Fulham have both tiers on 08:12 - Jan 15 by switchingcode

Nothing we can do about that our ground only holds 12000.im surprised as I didn't think that end held that many but well happy as we thought we'd only get the top tier.Shame it doesn't look like much will be riding on it other than local pride.

Local pride for you, perhaps, but I don't know anyone who cares about Brentford.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham have both tiers on 10:00 - Jan 15 with 2156 viewsswitchingcode

Fulham have both tiers on 09:10 - Jan 15 by nadera78

Local pride for you, perhaps, but I don't know anyone who cares about Brentford.

Should get out more then
Fulham have both tiers on 10:57 - Jan 15 with 2124 viewsJuzzie

Fulham have both tiers on 22:24 - Jan 14 by Rangersw12

That's a piss take

To be fair though, if that's the same they can only give to all clubs due to the size of Griffin Park there's not a lot that can be done. Probably same at Bournemouth.

It's when Man Utd only give 3,000 in a stadium that holds 76,000 then demand the entire ground where ever they go is a pi$$ take.

[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 17:12]
Fulham have both tiers on 13:11 - Jan 15 with 2079 viewsRangersw12

Fulham have both tiers on 08:12 - Jan 15 by switchingcode

I thought it was only 2800 both tiers but maybe they have laxed the segregation

Let's hope Sky don't move the game
Fulham have both tiers on 16:20 - Jan 15 with 2012 viewsthemodfather

why have qpr changed their policy?
some of the biggest clubs in the prem lge, only got one tier, so why give championship to55ers both??
Fulham have both tiers on 17:15 - Jan 15 with 1983 viewsJuzzie

Fulham have both tiers on 16:20 - Jan 15 by themodfather

why have qpr changed their policy?
some of the biggest clubs in the prem lge, only got one tier, so why give championship to55ers both??

Probably because the demand was there to give the lower tier to QPR fans and more than likely tourists. The same fans who funnily enough don't want to go once we are in the Championship enabling us to give the whole end to away fans if needs be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024